Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted.

The world goes black for you. You awake chained to a dungeon wall. There is a man sized goblin leering at you. You pick up the strong smell of bad fish, and notice that the room is filled with crate upon crate of old rancid sub-standard surströmming. The Goblin has a spoon. You must eat every single bite. Should you throw up, you will have that fed to you as well. No bathroom breaks. Also, the same ABBA song is playing on repeat. You'd bribe the Goblin, but I nicked your wallet and pawned your stuff.

I wish I could go on an unholy city destroying rampage of hellish might!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Granted. You get some tasty pie filled with extra-special, unknown meat. It looks pink, even has some fur in it. Eat up!

I wish for the ability to stop and start time by thinking it. But the only thing that keeps working when time is stopped will be my mind. Thoughts, and such.

Edited by Lord Bradley

Granted, you start churning out stories at such a rate that it takes over your life, you lose your job, have no future prospects and to make matters worse, nobody actually reads what you write.

I wish people read and liked my poems.

Granted. However, the one person who read them was a creepy plagiarising git, who kidnaps you, and buries you alive in a coffin with a long breathing tube, as well as a water drippier and a feeding pipe that gives you tasteless gruel. The creep then claims all your work as his and becomes a total celebrity, as your work inspires a social movement that brings about world peace and utter enlightenment.

You remain trapped in that coffin for all times. It really begins to smell on the second day. You have no light nor any way to measure time. You also cannot move.

As for the creep. . . he isn't me. I nicked your wallet, and he nabbed you as you were chasing me.

I wish to create a successful meme.

(edited)

Granted, but you must also succumb to involuntary and random teleportation

I wish I could travel anywhere

Edited by Pink Mist

Wish granted, you're captured by pirates.

I wish I knew what I wish for so that I knew what I'm wishing for and post that wish so that it would be a corrupted wish.