Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted. Except Pinkamena has to use you to make them, and her adrenaline has been mixed with pain-causing poisons causing the process to be extremely excruciatingly painful and the cupcakes to taste bad. Also, you are electrocuted by my malfunctioning portal gun.

I wish for a muffin.

Granted. Heres some very shiny and flashy playing cards. Don't know if they will be useful. Plus you can't really write on 'em either.

I wish i wasn't sick :( .

Granted. Instead, you get injured! By getting hit by a car,thrown into a streetlight, and somehow getting away with just a sprained ankle(if you played the Apollo Justice Ace Attorney game, which judging by your avatar you do, you would know what I'm referencing.)

I wish for a 3DS and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

Granted, but your non corrupted wishes break the rules of the game, so they are corrupted

correptseption

I wish to die, I dare make that even worse.

Edited by MLPonies

Granted. You're alive now. Nothing happens. THen you get run over by a nuclear bomb truck and survive a nuclear explosion. Whoops, looks like you're stuck immortally in your prime. Also, Luna is inexplicably after you to tie you up and get some of your tissue for cloning purposes.

Granted. You get glasses.

I wish for a brick.

Edited by The Weapon