Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Return Of Harmony (the re-upload)

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

The elements shall return

to face those from hell

Now re-uploaded!The roleplay:

It has been 5 years since harmony was fully restored to equestria. The elements that made up harmony have gone their ways. But for the final time, they have been called upon. and this time, your only options are to suceed or die.

Story:

about 10 Eons ago, Equestria (obviously ) never existed. Instead the land was governed by the goddes helia. it was her, not the unicorns, that raised the sun and moon.. during this time however, were 6 alicorns. theese alicorns had come together to take the power from helia. for this, she banished them to the deepest, darkest parts of the underworld. to make sure they didnt escape, she wiped their memory of eachother, and then seperated her own power to 6 crystals, which will maintain harmony throughout.

Rules!!!:

ironicly, alicorns are allowed!

1)you must choose one of the mane 6 ( i got fluttershy) and then post your alicorn OC. If you want to only be one of the two that is fine.

2)you cannot be too OP in the rp. i will govern if you are or not.

3)no goddmodding, no mary sues

4)i expect to see decent grammer

5)also, have funs!

your also gunna need to know where youll start as a mane 6.

after looses the permit to sweet apple acres, applejack and her family moved to appleoosa.

rarity decided to go and live in manehatten.

rainbow dash figured that she could be doing something else than chasing the wonderbolts, and so went out to las pegasus.

With no-pony to protect her, fluttershy went out to the other side of the everfree. she has since became more confident.

Twilight had moved back to her old home in canterlot.

And pinkie pie? well she stayed right there, and now runs sugarcube corner

(with no friends.)

mane 6:

Fluttershy (darklord260)

Rainbow Dash(Colt-Fortune)

Pinkie Pie ()NightmareLulamoon()

Rarity

Applejack(Iamnotabrony)

Twilight sparkle

Charecter list:

1:Darklord260, Fire slayer

2: rolle, Dark Stone

3:Colt, Colt(the dragon(rawr))

4:

5:

6:

Some answers I brought up laset time:

The Alicorns are not technically evil. They banded together to gain a share of the goddeses power, though what they do with it may have changed I.E. Fire slayer may have wanted to rule the kingdom before, but may want to kill all life now.

No, the Charecters are not direct opposites of the Elements of harmony.

Pinkie pie is still pinkie pie, but her friends are far away.

Celestia Will not know of who we are, as we go back beyond her existance, and were never recorded in a book. She just thinks we may be a threat.

The first posts will be in the underworld, and any non- alicorn will have to had defeated a really powerful opponent or be naturally powerfull.

We will split up once they escape.

Try to keep contact between your OC and the mane 6 of your choice to a small amount.

any (other) questions?

Edited by darklord260

Ooh ooh pick me pick me!!!! I wanna be Pinkie Pie!  :lol:  :blink:  :)  :lol:   I don' really want to be an alicorn though, and my changeling wouldn't convert to alicorn well for this RP, so I just wanna be Pinkie Pie xP

Congratualtions! YOU just got Pinkie Pie!

*zelda tune plays in the Background*

put your name on the list

• Brohoof 1

Well uhhhmmm can i jump over mane 6 becuz if somebody dont be alicorn then it would be one less alicorn and the rp would be kinda messy with 5 and 6 i guess. also heres the alicorn.

Just had a look at his ability. He seems to not be too OP. Ill add him now.

Can i request on being Apple Jack? I would want to be rainbow dash but its already taken haha. i will make an alicorn if need be

Alrighty. Ah'll put yall name on the list

Just had a look at his ability. He seems to not be too OP. Ill add him now.

Alrighty. Ah'll put yall name on the list

Yup hes not op he can just turn ponies to stone with some time to act but stone golems should be enough to stop that heh. or partily do it lol nah hes too weak for that :P just stone golems he can do or other creatures.

I'm not very good at multi-tasking so I'd prefer to be one character. And that character is Rainbow Dash. Hope I get the part, thanks :D

alright. I'll you on for rainbow Dash.

Wow, a lot less questions tyan last time. I had like, a page of questions

alright. I'll you on for rainbow Dash.

Wow, a lot less questions tyan last time. I had like, a page of questions

Oh

I can change that if you want. Uhh... What's your favorite color? How are you doing today? What's the meaning of life? xD

Ok if you want some questions ill give you some (from the friendly pinkiepie lol joke).

1. rule 1 (irony) said that we need to choose a mane 6 then an alicorn but now you say we dont need to ehhh dun get it.

2. rule 3 says no godmodding or mary sues but basically mary sues do god mod so its most likely that mary sues god mod so just put no god mod or no mary sue.

3. rule 4 says you expect decent grammer, but we dont know what you think is decent, now do we?

4. rule 5 How can we not.

Also I choose to be Applejacks alicorn since it said to keep conversation open between the two of them.

Edited by rolle

Ok if you want some questions ill give you some (from the friendly pinkiepie lol joke).

1. rule 1 (irony) said that we need to choose a mane 6 then an alicorn but now you say we dont need to ehhh dun get it.

2. rule 3 says no godmodding or mary sues but basically mary sues do god mod so its most likely that mary sues god mod so just put no god mod or no mary sue.

3. rule 4 says you expect decent grammer, but we dont know what you think is decent, now do we?

4. rule 5 How can we not.

Also I choose to be Applejacks alicorn since it said to keep conversation open between the two of them.

Nu. Nu questions (except 3 out of 4 of those were judt kind of statements)

and you don't have to attack a certain mane 6.

Ill apply again with my Dragon OC. I hope this time we actualy get to play. If Colt gets in it will be the same deal with the backstory right darklord?

Edited by Colt

@,

If no one else wants the rol I can be twilight, but leave the spot open until the last possible moment. I prefer to be just Colt but if its is needed for the RP to start ill take that for the team.

Also I sugest this time both “parties” have a simultaneous start, from different planes…worlds…dimentions . whatever the underworld and equestria are to each other so no one gets bored.

Thanks for letting us in =D 

so im guessing this will start as soon as all the mane 6 are present and accounted for. also will the aicorns be assigned to one of the mane 6 or whats going on with that?

Nu! There no rarity thar no roleplay!

Quick someone go find a pony to play rarity so we can bejin!

• 3 weeks later...
Quick someone go find a pony to play rarity so we can bejin!
Maybe you should patrol the chat thread or something. you can also invite one of your friends. 

I'm sad that this hasnt started yet. whats the status of the roleplay are we still going to do it or has it been called off?