ooc Canterlot High School OOC

~The Snowy Wolf~

yo

bro why won't you give me an answer in the PM?

If you think it's a bad idea say so, but I need to know so that I can stop worrying about this

Vinyl isn't the only DM Obsidian Winter is one too, and if you want to join just put you character sheet in here and i'm sure one of them will get to it soon

Edited by PonyEcho

*sigh* well that's the RP sent into a halt 

@, why can't you just post that you OC's is heading to lunch? and try to get the rp moving along..... Swifts getting his lunch from his locker why not do something with that?

i'm just saying that because if you just wait for the DMs to post.... and if they don't...

Edited by PonyEcho

*sigh* well that's the RP sent into a halt 

@, why can't you just post that you OC's is heading to lunch? and try to get the rp moving along..... Swifts getting his lunch from his locker why not do something with that?

Well, the last posts that either of them made were them just getting to their next class before lunch, and I've already said that Rockshire's class was near over right then. 

But, if you want, I'll just go with your idea. 

• Brohoof 3

Well, the last posts that either of them made were them just getting to their next class before lunch, and I've already said that Rockshire's class was near over right then. 

But, if you want, I'll just go with your idea. 

thanks i'm just trying to move the pace up because we seemed to have hit a road block with the posts just stopping. (Mai and Dawn path excluded because of there good posting synergy )

• Brohoof 2

(Mai and Dawn path excluded because of there good posting synergy )

It's MAL, with an L.  <_<

And yes, there seems to be a huge stop on the roleplaying.
Well hopefully we can get this thing moving again.

• Brohoof 3

It's MAL, with an L.  <_<

And yes, there seems to be a huge stop on the roleplaying.

Well hopefully we can get this thing moving again.

I'm waiting on ~Chaotic Overlord~. I get the impression that Obsidian is as well, but I can't and won't speak for her.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

*gets out defibrillator *

1...2...3  CLEAR 

ok this threads vitalsare stable

well people don't seem to be posting in the rp and i'm pretty sure were not waiting on Obsidian to post and revive it......

Edited by PonyEcho

• 9 months later...