ooc The Jungle's Gilded Heart OOC

Descant

lol I know right? 

We're like a bunch of impatient children waiting to go to the play center xD 

Not our fault we're easily excitable :P 

img-1796426-3-wBKtbPh.pngI've been watching you, all this time.

Actually yeah i know my wepon. Im going for a lone "kukri machete". Theyre more practical for cutting things. Keep the sharpness spell.

Heres a link (im on a phone so i can only give the link.

http://www.weapons-universe.com/Brands/Cold_Steel_Knives/Kukri_Machete-PVC_Handle-CS-97KMS.jpg

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

Yup! 

And lucky! You got snow while me and a bunch of others didn't get any?!

Anyways, can't wait to get started! Just a quick warning though, my OC is more isolated and cynical in adventure RPs than in romance, slice-of-life, or any other RP that doesn't have fighting involved!

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

Anyways, can't wait to get started! Just a quick warning though, my OC is more isolated and cynical in adventure RPs than in romance, slice-of-life, or any other RP that doesn't have fighting involved!

Ha! I'm sure she and Frostbite will get on just fine ;) Second RP for me - so obviously Frostbite doesn't have any developed personality out of her OC page yet, but im gonna be going for the soloist for sure :P 

The steryotypical englishman is too busy drinking tea with the queen to idle around in ones "bed"

Of course all steryotypical englishmen were all wiped out when politics were invented!

• Brohoof 1

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

And after all that, I do believe this is the point where everyone sits around awkwardly waiting for someone else to post, so they know the best way to introduce themselves. No? Just me? Okay...

As for wanting a lie in, I cant really say anything, I only woke up 2 hours ago, and it's 18:00 here. So no worries there :P 

Jeezus how do you sleep so late? I cant keep my eyes closed for 6 frickin hours! Hmmmm. That may be a sign of insomnia.

Or ponies...

Oh yeah also. First!

Edited by darklord260

1) I didn't get to bed until 7am :P thought i'd get an hour before college - woke up, no college. Back to bed ^_^ 

2) Thanks for posting, now i'll get on posting mine haha. (I really dont like posting first...) 

@,

I thought I'd said Zebran Desert in the OP of the OOC, although I might have been mistaken... It's the Zebran Desert, btw. Analogue to our Saharan. Nowhere near Saddle Arabia, it's inhabited by Zebras instead. 

• Brohoof 1

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

Zebran. Saharan. Zebran. Saharan. There could be a zebran city in saddle arabia you racist little...

Yeah i didnt knoe "zebran! Was bad pun for "saharan.

• Brohoof 1

Zebran. Saharan. Zebran. Saharan. There could be a zebran city in saddle arabia you racist little...

Yeah i didnt knoe "zebran! Was bad pun for "saharan.

I'm not denying that there could be a zebran city in Saddle Arabia, and that's not quite racism, my friend. Trust me. I'm from the American South. I would know.

Yeah, it's a pretty bad pun. Not one I came up with, mind you.

Editing the first post...like a bauss. 

Dont you just love it when you post overly complicated responses to simple topics? ^_^" 

• Brohoof 1

hey, are you still accepting ponies for this RP?

if so, id really like to join...

i hope i can still join...

Yeah, we're still accepting. Could you fill out the application form that's in the original post for me?

@Descant

no problem, here it is:

Name: Unholy Sight

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/unholy-sight-r2436

Species: zebra

Talent: very good hearing (can hear things most ponies can't)

Motivation: has a strong sense for adventure, she may not be able to see, but she knows where shes going. she also heard the rumor of treasure, which really caught her attention.

Weapons? staff (also used to tell where she is going... since she is blind... :blink: ) and some minor zebra magic

Survival Skills? shes been on her own in the Everfree forest since she was 2, so she has some pretty good survival skills by most ponies' standards.

Your Region: (So I know when to expect your posts) United States time zone: PTZ (Pacific time zone)

• Brohoof 1

100% Evil angry.png only 50% of the time ;)

OC's:

Unholy Sight

Autumn Dream

Fire Runner (Griffon)

Fire Runner (Pony)

@Descant

no problem, here it is:

Name: Unholy Sight

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/unholy-sight-r2436

Species: zebra

Talent: very good hearing (can hear things most ponies can't)

Motivation: has a strong sense for adventure, she may not be able to see, but she knows where shes going. she also heard the rumor of treasure, which really caught her attention.

Weapons? staff (also used to tell where she is going... since she is blind... :blink: ) and some minor zebra magic

Survival Skills? shes been on her own in the Everfree forest since she was 2, so she has some pretty good survival skills by most ponies' standards.

Your Region: (So I know when to expect your posts) United States time zone: PTZ (Pacific time zone)

Sounds good to me. She's aware of the danger? Yes? Good. Go ahead and post. I'll add you to the list officially whenever I get around to it.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds good to me. She's aware of the danger? Yes? Good. Go ahead and post. I'll add you to the list officially whenever I get around to it.

You still need to add Star too, I keep thinking my OC is the only female unicorn around here and it's going to get confusing :L 

Side note, Aqua should be back here fairly soon now, so we wont need to wait too much longer for him to post. 

You still need to add Star too, I keep thinking my OC is the only female unicorn around here and it's going to get confusing :L 

Side note, Aqua should be back here fairly soon now, so we wont need to wait too much longer for him to post. 

Star? What star? I don't see any stars other than those magical stars that are raining down!

(My puns are terrible, aren't they?)

• Brohoof 1

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

(OOC: What open door are you talking about?)

My bad, I didn't specify. The one that is the entrance to the tavern. He left the tavern, and is expecting the others to follow.

I'm thinking of having Leaf get his weapon when they come across some random stone on the island and the Zanbato (huge sword) is sticking out of it.

Who needs math? Not me. I'm only an engineer.

It'll be fine. So somepony gets to be lonely... Ah well. Sorry about that.  :lol: