open The Omniverse

Vaporeon

BATMAN

--------------------

Batman took in the information as it came, he also took note of how the entity knew who he was under the mask. But that was of little consequence, the entity split them up into teams and sent him as well as the kid with a monster for a pet, the ogre, the man with a skull on his shirt, and a rather agitated African American boy, to a city. It looked like a city like any other, thoroughly unremarkable. Just then an explosion occurred, sending up a big plume of smoke into the air. The kid was the first to respond, he recalled the bi-pedal fire pig and released what looked to be a huge eagle, the boy then hoped on and rode the bird into the sky.

The ogre then transformed himself, looking more threatening and powerful, he headed toward the explosion as well. The African American child was. Quick to act as well, hi-jacking a pedestrians mo-ped in order to get to the explosion faster as well, soon it was just Batman and the man with a skull on his outfit, standing alone in the middle of the road. Batman looked around the, the people took notice of the man, some were excited to see him, others looked to have the fear of God scared into them simply by looking upon him. Batman spoke up, "So, do you have a car parked around here?"

AKUMA

------------------

Akuma soon realized that these, 'heroes' reacted when something happened to their city, the spider was a low-level response, but perhaps Akuma's demon palm had attracted a more powerful opponent. Akuma decided to make it easier for his new challenge to find him. "Messatsu..." Akuma muttered as he began to charge high levels of his chi into his hands, "Gou... HADOU!" Akuma snapped as he unleashed the massive beam of destructive energy at a building, completely demolishing the top, sending the debris down on the pedestrians below. "COME! COME AND FACE DEATH!" Akuma shouted to the heavens as the building came toppling down.

Naruto opened his eyes to see a pixelated kinda world and two other not so pixelated ones still in his sage mode he walked up to the shortest thresh ¨who are you guys... are you somekind of ugly ANBU?¨ naruto annoyingly said to thresh waiting for his response while he felt the familiar chakra of Pain/Pein and Nagato.

Nagato had full control of the field destroying one place after another finding whatever they are looking for until he found some sort of tomb place with energy surging from it Pain quickly thought 'this most be the main power source of those monsters' he walked in alone seeing nothing in the darkness of the tomb but the others were too far away to come to his aid right now.

Frank looked down. It was red and sticky. He then looked up and noticed he was right below the building he stood upon moments before. This "Bat man" asked about getting a ride so he started walking, imprisoning for him to follow. "Yeah, the battle van is parked over in that alley," he said. It seemed like, no matter what he wanted, he was stuck going along with this little adventure. "So," he said as he walked towards his van, "What's your shtick? Were you bit by a radioactive bat, or something?" he asked with dry sarcasm, yet also clearly wanting to actually know who these people are.

Ezio appeared in a place of utmost chaos. He worked best in chaos. He quickly found cover before covertly making his way behind the assaulting...things. He didn't know what they were, but he let his training, and the wisdom of his Creed guide him. He picked of those firing at his allies, one by one. Meanwhile, he observed, his allies were far less subtle than him. He sighed, but kept moving.

Thresh looked at what seemed to be a human, and gave him a funny look. "I don't know, am i?" he sarcastically replied. He was tired of having to deal with humans, they were stupid and ignorant, and rather arrogant. "I wasn't there while the whole lecture ensued, so mind informing me what were supposed to do? I know it has to do something with corrupt souls, or something like that"

Inigo finally came too, and he looked at the oddly dressed... monk? But he was young, so no. The other one was a strange demon of sort, with a glowing energy around him. Its weapon was a scythe head attached to a chain, and a lantern on the other end of the chain. Though, Inigo wouldn't consider that a weapon. Inigo carried a simple rapier, it was all he ever needed. "Whats going on?" he asked. He got up from his laying position, although still a bit drunk, and noticed the pixel state of the world.

BATMAN

--------------------

Batman followed the man known as 'The Punisher' at least that was his alias if the voice could be trusted. As they got to the alley, the Punisher made an inquiry as to Batman's origin. The alley looked a lot like Crime Alley, it made the memory of his parents death stick out more in his head, and his mission to ensure that criminals were brought to justice rang in his mind clear as a bell. "No... I don't have superpowers..." Suddenly something Superman once said to him played back in his head, ~'Bruce, I know you like to be the Lone Ranger all the time, and do things your own way. But your methods are putting some of the other league members on edge. Maybe if you opened up a little. Maybe they wouldn't be so stressed out around you.'~ Batman thought on the choice of telling his new partner more on not as he opened the passenger side door. "I donned the cowl and cape so as to evoke fear into the criminals that plague my city, I've made stalking the night my duty so that a woman can walk the streets with peace of mind, so that people could live without fear of being abducted and never seen again, so that another 8-year-old boy doesn't lose his parents to some punk with a gun." Bruce ended the sentence with a little more emotion then he had intended, but he hoped it was enough so that this 'Punisher' would be more comfortable around him.

That last sentence hit  Frank like an eighteen wheeler. The sight of his son and wife laying there, dying, which plagued him every night flashed before him in his mind. Biting down to express his despair and anger, but, more than anything else, hatred, he solemnly replied  to Batman, "I can respect that." Then they finally reached the battle van. Some delinquent was trying to break into it, but the sight of the skull on The Punisher' s shirt, which seemed to carry the aura of death itself, the kid ran away, shrieking and squealing in terror. He unlocked the door, making a small motion for Batman to get in the passenger seat. The car was fairly clean, except for the occasional emptied bottle of liquor sitting around. The back of the van though, was like an armory, which would impress even the most crazy gun-nut. He turned on the ignition, causing the powerful high-beams to illuminate the alley.

(edited)

~Black~

Iron Man watched as Akuma destoyed the building sending debris down to the people below. "Not another one of these guys" Iron man mumble to himself as he went down to save the people from the debris. Before he could do so Black had caught up on Brav and use Tula to create a web to hold the debris, much like Spider-Man. Seeing that Black had that under control Iron Man went over to Akuma. "Hi, Tony Stark, million dollar playboy, genius inventor, and superhero. I'm gonna have ask you to leave, because it's been a while since one of you guys have been stupid enough to actually attack and I've just been waiting all week to shoot something." he said pointing his repulsor glove at Akuma, ready to shoot.

Edited by N-Harmonia

Larfleeze had adjusted himself to the new place he was in, and was actively looking for anything interesting he could take whilst listening to the strange voice speak to the others around him.

"Hehheh, that bat guy hasso many gadgets, and that kid with the red and white capsules has interesting creatures I've never seen before. They'll make a nice addition to my collection if I can get my hands on them," Larfleeze mused as he floated around hugging his power lantern. At the mention of the mysterious virus,he finally made himself known.

"Waitwhat, you're saying that this thing takes everything it wants. But but... that's my job, I'm supposed to take whatever I want! What else is this thing planning, aside from screwing with valuable collectibles?"

Beelzemon cut through traffic and arrived at the crater. Seeing Akuma standing next to the smoldering rubble he pulled out one of his Berenjena and pointed it at Akuma. "I don't know who you are but I do know that you had better surrender or I'll be forced to destroy you on the spot," Beelzemon told him with a smirk.

(No one pays attention to the mute, eh?)

Most of the robots dealt with, the Pyro moved to the guy who'd been shot. Not the biggest wound he'd ever seen, but bleeding was always an issue. He pulled a brightly colored bottle with the red cross on it and offered it to Cas.

"Thanks," Cas said. He took note of the cartoony look of the bottle. "Wait, what am I supposed to do with this?" he asked Pyro. The bottle looked of medicinal purposes, but where was he to put it? Maybe it contains suppositoriesCastiel thought. I hope it doesn't.

(edited)

"I don't care how many of your soldier you throw at me Megatron, I can't make the search go any faster. Though it would help of that accursed Megaman stopped interfering." said a man in a lab coat who was talking to a large robot over screen communications. "Listen here human I have held up my end of the bargain, just find those artifacts before I decide to crush you personally." the Robot said to the man. "I'm trying as hard as I can. I'll contact you again if anything comes up. Wiley out." With that communications closed leaving the robot, Megatron, to stare at a black screen. "Lord Megatron, our spies have spotted the Blue Bomber with some others, they might be the ones we were warned about." another Decepticon, Soundwave reports. "Good, we can destroy him once and for all then maybe that human will speed things up." Megatron says. "Starscream, get over here!!" he yells calling for his air force commander. "Yes lord Megatron?" he says reporting to his leader. "Go and get rid of those pests before they destory out entire army." Megatron commands. "Why of course, Megatron. I exist to serve." Starcream says before transforming into a jet and blasting off. "One day Megatron, I will be ruler of the Decepticons and you will be nothing but scrap metal!" Starscream says to himself.

~Kirby~

Megaman and Kirby take down several more Decepticons, despite the fact Kirby still doesn't have a copy ability. Suddenly a red and blue jet swoops down and fires at everyone then lands near Mega and Kirby and transforms into Starscream. "Greetings puny heroes I am your new master Starscream, the most powerful Decepticon in existence!" Starscream gloats. "Yeah, ok lets just get this over with." Megaman says charging his arm cannon. Before he can shoot it Starscream shoot his Null-Ray at Megaman, paralyzing him. "What? I-I can't move.....R-run Kirb-y!" Mega says before shutting off. Starscream tries blasting Kriby with his Null-Ray but Kirby is uneffected. "Hmm your not a robot are you? No matter I can still depose of you quickly!" Starscream says before locking onto Kirby and firing missiles at him. But Kirby simply sucks in the missiles and eats them as if they were nothing by a Maximum Tomato. "Wha...what!? But you should be dead! Errmm...Fine then have some of this!" Starscream yells shooting at Kirby with the machine gun in his wrist. "PYO!" Kirby runs off while doging the on-coming fire, to either get help from his teammates or to find something to copy.

Edited by N-Harmonia

AKUMA

-----------------

Akuma beheld the man within the suit of metal, he held his hand out to Akuma, in a threatening manor. Akuma was not impressed, then a rather odd being made his way onto the seen, he appeared to be some form of demon, though he held a human weapon. "Pitiful fools, I came here, seeking warriors. Yet all they send are children with their pathetic toys..." Akuma let his arms fall to his sides, "So many, so eager to die, just like the Spider imp however, you will all die with the knowledge that you were severely out-classed!" Akuma fired up his aura as he stomped the ground with a thunderous sound following, the Japanese katakana for 'heaven' flaring off of his back. He looked to the fool with the Iron suit, "I shall let you have first strike, welp. Do not hold back!" Akuma adopted his Dark Hadou stance once more in anticipation of the braggart's assault.

BATMAN

------------------------

As Bruce entered the van, the stench of alcohol and gunpowder over-powered the efforts of the lone pine tree car scent hanging on the rear view mirror. As Bruce took his seat, he noticed the weapon stockpile in the back. "Impressive collection." Bruce commented "I take it your not the type for 'due process' either." As he said that he looked out of the front window and saw a building topple. "Looks like things have already gone under way, we need to get there. Now." Batman finished, waiting for the van to move.

Pain had finally found something of value a strange egg ¨...?¨ he threw the egg on one of those digimon seeing it digivolve into Flamedramon Pain thought for a moment 'could he be a jinchuuriki... its likely but maybe not' as he was thinking he decided to just blow up the whole place around him so he walked up to the roof and put out hit arm ¨SHINRAAAA TENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIII¨ as he was finished a big hole appeared a hole bigger than whole new york city.

Naruto felt the ground shake from the shinra tensei and just ignored the others setting off to where it shaked 'it must be pain i just feel it' he got nearly got so furious of what pain was doing he turned into 5-tail but could hold it back just getting into kyuubi mode (eyes change) ¨im going to KILL HIM¨ he jumped away on the branch he was on long away from the others always thinking of what pain had done to the other jinchuurikis. (be lucky it wasnt CHIBAKU TENSEI that would be worthless there though)

The Punisher just nodded, putting the van into gear and speeding off toward the commotion. Upon arrival, he brought the van to an abrupt, screeching halt, and immediately got out, weapon in hand. "Stark! What are you doing? What' s going on?" he yelled, disrupting the conflict. He barely tolerated even the Daredevil and Spiderman. Iron Man was the worst of them though. He really despised that pompous jerk.

~Black~

"Spider imp.....Peter?" Stark said as his eyes widened, though no one could see them under his faceplate. "Oh don't worry I'm not holding back." Iron Man started to charge his chest laser when Punisher came to the seen asking what was going on. "I'm ending this." Iron Man responded just before he blasted Akuma with the full force of the laser.

Black was watching this with Buoh out ready to join in. Buoh started snorting smoke with an occasional flame as he started walking over to Akuma. "No, wait Buoh. Maybe we should see what this guy can do." Black said talking about both Iron Man and Akuma.

Ezio saw his allies under attack from this "Starscream," and so he rushed to their aid. He leaped from a piece of rubble onto the robot' s back, plunging his sword into him, and hacking at important looking wires and tubes. When Starscream reached back to get him, he jumped up, kicking off of the robots head, doing a flip and firing his hidden gun at where he presumed the robot' s eyes would be. When he landed, he immediately dove for cover. "Now!" he called to all of his allies, "Everyone attack now!" He didn't have the kind of raw power to take out these creatures alone, but he could sabotage and distract them, giving his allies an opening.

Huey arrived at the scene just behind the punisher. He saw the destruction and looked over to the Punisher. "Yo, you got anything useful in that van of yours?" He asked, hoping that he could rely on a weapon other than the nunchucks he brought. He also gave a curious glance at the bat looking man.

The Punisher raised an eyebrow at Huey. "Nothing for you, kid." He wasn't going to go giving some kid, which he knew nothing about, a gun, and at the time he was more preoccupied with Iron Man' s stupidity. This would not end well. Plus, this destruction would probably gather other heroes (and maybe villains) eager to get in on the action. The last thing they needed was the Hulk and the Sentry duking it out in Central Park.

Inigo looked over at the child, who had suddenly just rushed off, "Eh, where are you going? We need to stay together!" he called out, but he was too far out to hear him. Inigo sat down and held onto the handle of his rapier, "How are we supposed to be a team without him?" he asked the creature. Thresh eyed the human, but he had no answer to his question. "He was the only one who knew what was going on... so we have to follow him, and hope we can keep up. Follow me, i can follow the trail of his soul" he said, motioning for Inigo to follow. Chasing after the boy who ran off. "He didn't even answer any of my questions..." Inigo nodded and sat up, following the creature, "What is your name?" "Thresh, and you?" "I am Inigo Montoya" "Are you Ionian?" "What is that?" "Forget it..."

(Thanks for leaving me to roleplay by myself, Naruto -_-)

The Pyro took back the bottle, scratching his head. Maybe it was defective? But no, when he squeezed it it disappeared and he felt a bit better. He shrugged at Cas and strode back into the fray, this time with a rake with what looked suspiciously like blood on the tines.

Naruto had found the site of shinra tenseis hole ¨Pein, what are you doing here!?!¨ he yelled at the Deva Path Pein ¨The kyuubi kid good so see you... Now i just need to win against you in battle and the kyuubis mine¨ Pain looked at Naruto ¨this time i wont understimate you¨ he was cooler than naruto as he started to rush into the scene trying to battle him while his shinra tensei still was under cooldown 'arrogant kyuubi kid...' ¨Pain I WONT LET YOU ESCAPE EASY THIS TIME¨ he pounded him but was stopped one second before of shinra tensei coming back ¨bring it kyuubi kid¨ They blasted of into a combat of ninjas with naruto getting beat slowly but sure.

(well im srry if narutos a big head :P)

(Or you were just being ignorant to my post  :unsure: )

Thresh was finally in sight of the boy, and whoever he was dueling with. "What are you doing? Is this what we were sent to do?" Thresh asked. Inigo watched the battle rage on, he had no idea what was going on, or what magic was being performed. "Why are they fighting?" Inigo asked Thresh. "No idea, but i think we need to help" he said before moving closer to the battle, throwing his lantern to the boy, giving off a shielding aura to help. Inigo pulled out his rapier and started to rush in, but Thresh held him back. "Don't go in, the other one's soul is powerful, and you would die easily. All we can do is support the boy"

(Naruto, grab my lantern!)

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

AKUMA

----------------------

Akuma didn't expect that amount of energy to be fired. He couldn't sense chi coming from the man at all. Perhaps this 'Iron Man' mastered an energy outside of chi. Akuma smashed into a building, scaring some of the workers on hat floor who were still evacuating. Akuma ukemied back onto his feet. His face became a grimace, "Here I come, warrior!" Akuma shouted to the distance as he reared up, and took off back in the direction he came from. He leapt over one of the taller buildings to see that more interlopers had made the scene. "Tora!" shouted Akuma as he shot down from from the landing with an impact in front of Iron Man. Akuma was quick with his combination, a low kick, to sweep the man's feet from underneath him, a Tasumaki, to keep him in the air, Akuma then started a fierce Shoryuken, but stopped himself as the Iron Man bounced off his fist and into the air, Akuma took the stance for one of his more brutal moves. Demon Armageddon. Akuma threw his leg out in an arc, the air itself was cut, as Akuma smashed into Iron man's suit, causing him to spiral further into the air, Akuma was quick to capitalize, upon seeing that he was in prime position, he unleashed a powerful Tatsumaki, which homed in on Iron Man. As Akuma made contact with Iron Man, he uttered under his breath, "Do not keep me waiting." As he ended his sentence he hit Iron Man with the full force of his attack, causing the man to fly directly into space, the twinkle of his armor could be seen in the distance. As Akuma fell back down to the ground he took notice of the others that had come.

"Welps and children, one and all, leave now, and I shall spare your worthless lives, however..." Akuma allowed his chi to surge, as an indication of the death that would welcome those foolish enough to stay. "Should you linger... I will personally send your souls to the other realm, writhing in agony in rememberance of the carnage that their mortal coils endured at my hands!" As Akuma ended his statement he sent a massive spike of his chi into the ground, shaking the land on which they all stood.

BATMAN

--------------------

As Batman and Punisher arrived on the scene, a man in an Iron Battle suit had just blasted a man in a dark gi, Batman didn't get a good look at the man whom was attacked, so he leapt out of the van and held a Batarang in his hand, ready to use it should the Iron man make any sudden moves. But then, the Punisher seemed to recognize this man, though he wasn't very happy to see him. Batman heard the small child on the team ask for a weapon from Punisher, but ignored him. Bruce spoke up, "What happened here? Why did you blast that man? And do you have any knowledge as to where an ancient and powerful artifact might be?" Bruce was very direct with his questions to the man of iron, but then the man whom was previously blasted had leapt back, and in a blazingly fast combination, sent the Iron Man flying into the air. "That answers one question." Bruce muttered to himself as he replaced his Batarang in his belt. This man, though powerful, was pompous, he clearly thought higher of himself then of anyone around him, his speech of evidence enough of that. But Bruce knew he wouldn't be able to do much on his own, despite his own great stregth and martial arts training, he would need an edge to even the odds against this adversary.

Bruce tried communicating with the being that had teleported them all from their home dimensions previous, ~"if you can hear me, this is Batman, we've encountered an odd enemy, I don't know if he's organic to this dimension or not, but his eyes don't look like one of the infected, but they are rather red, and pulsating, if you are able, I need the Bat Buster armor from the Batcave. Now!"~ Batman looked back at the man as he caused the earth around him to shake. "I originally designed that armor to go one-on-one with Superman if he ever went rouge. Guess I'll find out if it was worth the money I put into it." Batman muttered to himself as he pre-pared for a stand off against the maniac martial artist.

Beelzemon snapped into action as soon as Akuma landed his attacks on Iron Man, he pulled out his other Barenjena and aimed them both at Akuma. "DOUBLE IMPACT" He yelled as he sent a volley of high powered shots at Akuma. "You guys should get normal people out of here," he told Batman, Punisher, and Huey.

Huey didn't like it but he did as he was asked and told everyone to get out. He went full on n*gga on anyone who didn't listen.