Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Order (Pony Necromancers)

Harmonic Revelations

Thought it would be interesting for you mortals to ask us questions. Assuming you haven't already been turned into a minion, it would be beneficial for you to ask us questions. We will be answering questions coagutively as to not alude to our true intent. We shall each user a different color, our identities shall remain anonymous.

The Order is willing to answer any questions you ponies might have. We have decided to spare your lives for the duration of the questioning. For obvious reasons. 

img-1097301-1-120ou40.jpg

Luna is the mother of our group. And all who serve her are protected by us. Luna's friends and followers are not allowed to be killed or disrespected by members of the Order. Meaning that if you worship Luna, you need not fear us coming to abduct you, rather, if you worship her, our job is to protect you.We are Necromancers, and perhaps you should first know what Necromancy is? We raise the dead in either spiritual or bodily forms to be our servants. Once we are fully restored to our former glory, us and our undead will be Luna's personal army, as has been promised since the Order first formed. 

Through mastering legions of the dead and expanding indefinately, we will rise to be Gods in our own right. We shall over power Equestria and take our place as the rightful rulers, with our leader Luna as the supreme ruler of Equestria, we will prosper. Once Luna has become ruler of Equestria we can resort to getting bodies from graveyards instead of using living ponies like we do now.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Woooah who are you? Do you eat ponyflesh?

No, we do not "eat" the ponies we abduct. We simply...evolve..them. We turn them into something greater. They are beyond life, their deaths undone. They serve a greater cause. We unlatch their graves to give them purpose beyond death's door.

(edited)

O.o

We simply come in the night, to those who have been chosen. We will take them, and remove their pitiful marks of life, and renovate them. They are something different when we are done. We "Recycle" them, in a manner of speaking. They need not oblige, we have methods of making them willing to cooperate.

We choose randomly, unless somepony s willing to pay to have certain ponies chosen. If you understand our meaning.

(edited)

Scrya: is it okey for me to use my stalker bugs on guards?

OOC: My turn. When did the order start? And by who? Was it Luna?

Dear sister Scrya, it is okay to do many things, there are only a few rules that members of the Order must follow:

1.) Never kill another member of the Order (Unless they break these rules)

2.) Never disobey the leader of the sanctuary you preside in

3.) Never tell of the location of any sanctuary, or tell of any member's identities

4.) Do not disrespect or kill anyone who is in Luna's favor, as Luna is the mother of the Order.

5.) Once you have joined the order, you can never leave. The penalty for trying to leave is death.

As for the order's history, it is as follows:

Back when Equestria was still young, Celestia and Luna ruled together in peace. However, Luna soon became jealous, most know this part of the story. However, they do not know that Luna had started a cult dedicated to worshipping the night and the dead, this was called The Order. Luna would bring ponies who disrespected her rule to a sanctuary under Castle Canterlot in which we would turn them into minions, or as most ponies refer to them, the "undead". Members were sacredly protected by Luna, and no one but her and the members knew of the Order. 

However, Celestia ended up banishing Luna, when she disobeyed Celestia. The Order was sent after personal friends of Celestia by Luna as a final revenge. Celestia learned of the Sanctuary's location, and with that, outlawed Necromancy in Equestria. The sanctuary situated in Ponyville has been the only sanctuary of the Order in a few thousand years. The current owner is the twenty-third owner of the sanctuary in Ponyville. Celestia hates necromancy and stomps it out wherever it is to be found, however, we survive to this day. We serve as dual purpose necromancers and assassins, we mostly do necromancy, but we can be payed to "experiment" on specific ponies if you have the right amount of bits.

It is not confirmed, but we have reason to believe that with Luna's return, reestablishing the order to it's former glory will be much easier than originally anticipated. The Order also serves almost as a secret protection to Luna. We are even more trusted than her Night Guards when it comes to vanquishing her enemies, at times, we serve her directly.

Dear sister Scrya, it is okay to do many things, there are only a few rules that members of the Order must follow:

1.) Never kill another member of the Order (Unless they break these rules)

2.) Never disobey the leader of the sanctuary you preside in

3.) Never tell of the location of any sanctuary, or tell of any member's identities

4.) Do not disrespect or kill anyone who is in Luna's favor, as Luna is the mother of the Order.

As for the order's history, it is as follows:

Back when Equestria was still young, Celestia and Luna ruled together in peace. However, Luna soon became jealous, most know this part of the story. However, they do not know that Luna had started a cult dedicated to worshipping the night and the dead, this was called The Order. Luna would bring ponies who disrespected her rule to a sanctuary under Castle Canterlot in which we would turn them into minions, or as most ponies refer to them, the "undead". Members were sacredly protected by Luna, and no one but her and the members knew of the Order.

However, Celestia ended up banishing Luna, when she disobeyed Celestia. The Order was sent after personal friends of Celestia by Luna as a final revenge. Celestia learned of the Sanctuary's location, and with that, outlawed Necromancy in Equestria. The sanctuary situated in Ponyville has been the only sanctuary of the Order in a few thousand years. The current owner is the twenty-third owner of the sanctuary in Ponyville. Celestia hates necromancy and stomps it out wherever it is to be found, however, we survive to this day. We serve as dual purpose necromancers and assassins, we mostly do necromancy, but we can be payed to "experiment" on specific ponies if you have the right amount of bits.

It is not confirmed, but we have reason to believe that with Luna's return, reestablishing the order to it's former glory will be much easier than originally anticipated.

Scrya: Well, if that's the case, I might want to use my newest creation on those gaurdy wardies! *giggles* Micro bugs that can control the brain! Yay~

OOC: how interesting! I love the history. And of course Luna is the one who created it. She's just that awesome.

Also, were does dark alchemy fall in this? And certain gypsy magic?

(edited)

Scrya: Well, if that's the case, I might want to use my newest creation on those gaurdy wardies! *giggles* Micro bugs that can control the brain! Yay~

OOC: how interesting! I love the history. And of course Luna is the one who created it. She's just that awesome.

Also, were does dark alchemy fall in this? And certain gypsy magic?

Quite, it is good that you are creating new minions. Hail Luna, she is the matron of the night. While we refer to other members of the Order as our brothers and sisters, we refer to Luna as the mother. Without Luna, the Order would not exist.

Dark Alchemy is more part of the assassin side of the Order. We use this type of Alchemy (It's highly illegal in Equestria and it's allies) to create powerful toxic poisons. Gypsy magic is not inherently practiced by the entire order but it's a common past time among our members. 

Quite, it is good that you are creating new minions. Hail Luna, she is the matron of the night. While we refer to other members of the Order as our brothers and sisters, we refer to Luna as the mother. Without Luna, the Order would not exist.

Dark Alchemy is more part of the assassin side of the Order. We use this type of Alchemy (It's highly illegal in Equestria and it's allies) to create powerful toxic poisons. Gypsy magic is not inherently practiced by the entire order but it's a common past time among our members.

OOC: That's really great to know! It will certainly help me.

(you have this really thought out! I could never be this detailed...)

(edited)

OOC: That's really great to know! It will certainly help me.

(you have this really thought out! I could never be this detailed...)

OOC: (I didn't think about it all, I made it up as I was writing, that's why I edited it a few times)