gaming Super Smash Flash 2

Motion Spark

You guys heard of this game?!?! It's amazing!  :lol:

It's basically a super smash bros made in flash.

Now, I am the first person that will complain about flash games, and super smash bros is my favorite game of all time, that means I'm EXTREMELLY PICKY when it comes to games that resembles or are inspired in super smash bros, so I tried the game with the hope that it would suck really bad.

Much to my surprise, the little I played of it, with my keyboard, was very good. I can really feel SSB in this kind of game, and the physics, the damage system, the camera, everything it's smooth and SSB-like. The characters are 2D sprites though, but they are very much well animated.

In my opinion, this game puts SSB rip off like Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion, or this smash-like Ninja Turtle game, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, and all these failed games that tried to copy smash, to shame and can't even be compared to this flash made game. So I encourage you to tried, I'm not sure if it has an online gameplay though. That would be sweet. This proves that fan-made material can be as good as sponsored material. 

Super_Smash_Flash_2_Demo_v0.8a_Character

Yes, Sora, Naruto, Goku and more not-nintendo characters are included haha, I think Naruto is OP though  :ph34r:  oh well...

Here it is the website version, you can download for MAC or PC too. (I won't provide that link of course, use google)

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

NOTE: I have no idea this was a "2" version, I've never heard of the "1", and this is still in BETA phase, if it is THIS GOOD, just imagine the final version :3

• Brohoof 1

I never had the chance to play the 2nd Super Smash Flash

But I did enjoy the first one back when it came out

From the looks of it SSF2 has definitley made an improvement fromt eh first one

I might possibly play it once I've gotten around to it

Edited by Moog Voyager

Eh, Naruto/Bleah(?) characters...bleh. I'm not really one for anime, so I don't think I will-

Wait. Ness? Sora? And Yoshi, with his art coming from Yoshi's Island?! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZINGEST THING EVER.

• Brohoof 1

Pfft... I'd rather play SSBB it got more chara.....

NARUTO! WAIT FOR ME!

I think i joined the beta for this game, or maybe it was the Alpha.

Can't remember much of it.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds pretty cool, they have alot of traditional charactors, aswell as FREGIN MEGAMAN.

I love Megaman.. Sora is also a pretty cool one.

I'm gonna have to give this a try.

Edit; I played it, a pretty cool game, I feel a bit akward playing on a PC though, I'm not use to playing this type of stuff on PC.

Maybe I should just find a way to hook up an Xbox controler or something to make that work :P.

Ohwell regardless its pretty impressive for a fanmade game. Unfortunately it doens't seem to have online play :/

Edited by Zygen

I've played this a lot. KIRBY FTW.

I seem to be an unstoppable monster with Kirby.

I play this with my friends a lot. (school, home, etc)

• Brohoof 1

Maybe I should just find a way to hook up an Xbox controler or something to make that work .

Seriously this game was made to be played with controllers, it's silly to play it with the keyboard actually.

From the looks of it SSF2 has definitley made an improvement fromt eh first one I might possibly play it once I've gotten around to it

you definitelly should :D

Eh, I play it with keyboard and I'm pretty skilled with it--forgive me for my lack of modesty :P

Now I don't play it anymore...'cause, it's getting bor-ring. 

you are forgiven but I would like to see how skilled you are, Super Smash Bros. is one of these few games that I take very seriously and I become a very sore loser if I lose to someone that I know I can beat.

Yeah, with this game, my modesty is gone as well, I hope I could have a way to show you some lessons 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...