Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I'm more worried about the people I live with finding out :V

And because of that, you're basically telling me to avoid this untill I'll have my own apartment and stuff (since my house is not often empty and I don't really want people to walk in on me pretending to be a quadrupede).

Aha, see, I have a similar issue, which is why I'm particularly leery about the pony side 'taking over.' I've taken to doing the hypnosis at night, when everyone else is asleep. Besides... at first, the effects won't be very strong. You may feel physical changes during trance, but more often than not they'll fade once you wake up. It takes dedication to listening to the files in order to have longer lasting effects. Heck, even I am only on my first week of listening to the Dash file.

So I just finished. Wish I had my full hearing, stupid ear infection  :blush: Still feel the tail and wings right now I also noticed I was thinking in Rd's voice in the middle of one of the files I looped. I don't know if its the hypnosis or if its just me

Just cause I am curious about this, are you trying to develop Fluttershy as a tulpa or is it a result of the months of hypnosis?

It was because i have been doing the files for a while. My intention was not to make a fluttershy tulpa but somehow i accidentally made one.

It was because i have been doing the files for a while. My intention was not to make a fluttershy tulpa but somehow i accidentally made one.

Aah so I see says the blind man, I was just curious in all if it was your decision or if Fluttershy just started coming out on her own, how is the situation, like are you hesitant since you did not want to make a tulpa or are you embracing the change?

Aah so I see says the blind man, I was just curious in all if it was your decision or if Fluttershy just started coming out on her own, how is the situation, like are you hesitant since you did not want to make a tulpa or are you embracing the change?

It was very weird at first but i am accepting the change. Plus i can talk to Fluttershy pretty much whenever i want.

It was very weird at first but i am accepting the change. Plus i can talk to Fluttershy pretty much whenever i want.

Yea that has to be pretty nice to be able to talk to her now whenever you would need or want to, have you been able to like physically see her or see her in your mind yet, since I think that is one of the things involved with a tulpa

Yea that has to be pretty nice to be able to talk to her now whenever you would need or want to, have you been able to like physically see her or see her in your mind yet, since I think that is one of the things involved with a tulpa

I've only been able to hear Fluttershy but i am unable to visualize her

Well its about time, I finally have the time to do an honest to full Rainbow file, been looping recently in the background while doing stuff so not sure how much that has helped and stuff but should be good. I will talk about the results once I am done. Have a good feeling in my gut.

What's the difference between hypnosis and tulpas?

Also I think I might reset and start doing Twilight, but I'm not sure if the file is for alicorn Twilight, and I love the wings part of RD. :wub:

What's the difference between hypnosis and tulpas?

Also I think I might reset and start doing Twilight, but I'm not sure if the file is for alicorn Twilight, and I love the wings part of RD. :wub:

Hypnosis makes you believe you are the pony. Tulpa is you projecting a  pony with your mind and enable you to interact with it.

Also, hi everyone! I leave this topic for a month and there's 100 new pages  :lol:

So, I saw Blue is doing Flutter still, TSG is still doing Twi and Brony Pride is doing RD. We're only missing Rarity, Pinkie and AJ. I'll pick one of those.

• Brohoof 1

Hypnosis makes you believe you are the pony. Tulpa is you projecting a  pony with your mind and enable you to interact with it.

Also, hi everyone! I leave this topic for a month and there's 100 new pages  :lol:

So, I saw Blue is doing Flutter still, TSG is still doing Twi and Brony Pride is doing RD. We're only missing Rarity, Pinkie and AJ. I'll pick one of those.

Thanks for the explanation. Also, I believe somepony is doing Pinkie, too lazy to check. :maud:

Well its about time, I finally have the time to do an honest to full Rainbow file, been looping recently in the background while doing stuff so not sure how much that has helped and stuff but should be good. I will talk about the results once I am done. Have a good feeling in my gut.

Good luck! I hope all goes well ;)

:( That's my favorite part of the hypnosis. Now it's tough, I want the Twilight personality, but I REALLY want wings...

I've heard that some ponies who did the twilight file for a long time felt wings after a while. Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

I'm still doing the Twilight file, but I'm not that good at it, though I feel I'm better than when I started.  You can try her as well, and if you succeed first, I'll switch.