Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

=*waves*=

She normally doesn't talk too much unless she finds others like her she can relate to the most.

=I'm doing good. I've been around forever though=

Considering she's my 2nd/4th tulpa (long story behind that) and I've had her over a year. She's just really quiet.

Is she like Fluttershy? or what?

{*hugs*}

=I'm doing good. I've been around forever though=   Considering she's my 2nd/4th tulpa (long story behind that) and I've had her over a year. She's just really quiet.

Well it's very nice to meet you :D I'm Nihi btw :3

@twilight did you get her by Fluttershy file? 

Is she like Fluttershy? or what?

{*hugs*}

Pretty much.

=*hugs*=

Well it's very nice to meet you :D I'm Nihi btw :3

@twilight did you get her by Fluttershy file? 

Possibly. I (kinda) got her after my EKP incident last year. Pretty much at that time my mind split itself up between my F1uttershy and Tw1light parts and they eventually came out with their own personalities

=hi=

Pretty much.

=*hugs*=

Possibly. I (kinda) got her after my EKP incident last year. Pretty much at that time my mind split itself up between my F1uttershy and Tw1light parts and they eventually came out with their own personalities

=hi=

Oh I see.. So she's accidental then?

Uhmm.. uh... How are you crystal? Is it alright if I call you crystal?  :)

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Can someone make a breathing in/out induction?

I did that for tulpaforcing and I went into a trance. I think.

REALLY good for hypnosis.

And mention that it's a voice in the back of your head, to trust it, etc.

I think it would be a good induction to make.

I'd sure as hell use it.

Oh I see.. So she's accidental then?

Uhmm.. uh... How are you crystal? Is it alright if I call you crystal?  :)

=um, that's totally fine. thank you=

And yeah, I've never once intentionally made any of my tulpa. I set my limit at like 3 or 4....then I got more .-. Regardless, I still love them all the same.

• Brohoof 1

=um, that's totally fine. thank you=

And yeah, I've never once intentionally made any of my tulpa. I set my limit at like 3 or 4....then I got more .-. Regardless, I still love them all the same.

Accident =/= less important

what are all your tulpas?

Accident =/= less important

what are all your tulpas?

=CrystalShy= and |Princess Téa| seem to be the only ones that really want to talk here @Hello~!@ and Cheeri133 as well I guess. @How are you all?@

Also: 

Edited by Tw1light

HAI! :D It's very nice to meet you all :3

Members regularly posting here:

~7 (Me, Blue, Chris, Nihi, Tw1, ExPro, Miss)

PEOPLE regularly posting here (members + tulpas:)

15 (Me and Fluttershy, Chris and Fluttershy, Nihi, Twi1 and Crystal + Tea + Cheeri, Reaper + Ariel, ExPro + Harmony and one other, Blueman)

[Wowow, so many tulpas around here! I love it!]   It's wonderful to see so many fellow tulpamancers around here, it really is!

Hello you too :D ~Huuuuugs :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

SO how are you two doing? :3

I'm not a tulpa mancer.. But I have an Imaginary friend..? I think?.. I dunno :P

I know right? so many tulpas here i'm kinda feeling excited... Lol this is like the Tulpa social media thread XD

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Hello you too :D ~Huuuuugs :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

SO how are you two doing? :3

I'm not a tulpa mancer.. But I have an Imaginary friend..? I think?.. I dunno :P

I know right? so many tulpas here i'm kinda feeling excited... Lol this is like the Tulpa social media thread XD

We're doing good! Ariel was getting kind of bored again, but then all these new tulpa faces showed up and now she's all excited!

I'm up, but I got a pegasister friend over so I might not be able to post as often. Pony on. Also Hi Tw1light's huggable tulpa :wub:

Edited by External Project

We're doing good! Ariel was getting kind of bored again, but then all these new tulpa faces showed up and now she's all excited!

Lol, i guess it's because she's excited to see more of his kind? :D i mean it's not like everyone has a tulpa :3 
  • Brohoof 1

Lol, i guess it's because she's excited to see more of his kind? :D i mean it's not like everyone has a tulpa :3 

You got that right! Before I let her start talking on the forums here, she hardly had anyone to talk to except me :(

[And it gets kinda boring talking to the same butt all the time :P]

I did not ask for your input xP *puts hand over her mouth*

[*muffled* Still gave it.]

• Brohoof 1

I'm up, but I got a pegasister friend over so I might not be able to post as often. Pony on. Also Hi Tw1light's huggable tulpa :wub:

Good morning sir colon :D

Also Hello fellow pegasister :D /)(\ brohoof :3

You got that right! Before I let her start talking on the forums here, she hardly had anyone to talk to except me :(

[And it gets kinda boring talking to the same butt all the time :P]

I did not ask for your input xP *puts hand over her mouth*

[*muffled* Still gave it.]

@ariel well...it's partly your fault too :P you were shy on speaking out XP

Well that's what miss said...

@ariel well...it's partly your fault too :P you were shy on speaking out XP

Well that's what miss said...

[*whines* Only because she wouldn't let me!]

Actually, both she and I were kind of worried about how she would be received. As you know, some... may not accept the idea too well. But, clearly I had absolutely nothing to worry about here! ^-^

Hiya! Also, give our fellow pegasister a brohoof from me too~

EDIT: [You forgot my fancy colored text again! ):<]

Edited by Miss Reaper
  • Brohoof 1

[*whines* Only because she wouldn't let me!]   Actually, both she and I were kind of worried about how she would be received. As you know, some... may not accept the idea too well. But, clearly I had absolutely nothing to worry about here! ^-^

Ah I see :P Yeah you're right people isn't really the accepting type XP 

Yup, This thread really is awesome because it's very different from the others :D  post all you want from here.. LOL we might make this as a temporary tulpa social thread X3, like  twitter for tulpa a like XD

Hey, I've been wondering.... @ariel do you know what type of personality you have? It's kinda obvious that you and Miss have a different set of personality I am wondering if you know your type?

Ah I see :P Yeah you're right people isn't really the accepting type XP 

Yup, This thread really is awesome because it's very different from the others :D  post all you want from here.. LOL we might make this as a temporary tulpa social thread X3, like  twitter for tulpa a like XD

Hey, I've been wondering.... @ariel do you know what type of personality you have? It's kinda obvious that you and Miss have a different set of personality I am wondering if you know your type?

[Hm? I'm just me, you know? And I have a better sense of humor than her. x) ]

Oh, you hush with that and answer him seriously now :P

[Hehe. I'm obviously more playful than her, and I like to tease her a lot. But, we're a lot like sisters, so it's all out of love. <3]

[...Also, what's Twitter? Thinking of birds... It doesn't make sense!]

[Hm? I'm just me, you know? And I have a better sense of humor than her. x) ]

Oh, you hush with that and answer him seriously now :P

[Hehe. I'm obviously more playful than her, and I like to tease her a lot. But, we're a lot like sisters, so it's all out of love. <3]

[...Also, what's Twitter? Thinking of birds... It doesn't make sense!]

@ariel No no I mean.. the personality type.. XP It can be found out by a test.. or atleast give you a hint of what personality type you are..

http://www.16personalities.com/

D'aww ain't that sweet :3 *hugs ariel and Miss* you two are soo adorable :wub:.  

Lol twitter is... uhmm not a bird... It's a site where people post status updates and stuffs :P and i know right? who comes up with the crazy names.. Also what's fun in making sense? Why does people do stuff anyway?  :derp:  XD

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Social Media.

(Better than facebook)

I'm going to play a game with lots of choice and have Fluttershy tell me what to do (Morrowind, Xbox.)

So bye,

@ariel No no I mean.. the personality type.. XP It can be found out by a test.. or atleast give you a hint of what personality type you are..

http://www.16personalities.com/

D'aww ain't that sweet :3 *hugs ariel and Miss* you two are soo adorable :wub:.  

Lol twitter is... uhmm not a bird... It's a site where people post status updates and stuffs :P and i know right? who comes up with the crazy names.. Also what's fun in making sense? Why does people do stuff anyway?  :derp:  XD

I'm an INFP.

Makes sense enough.

• Brohoof 1