Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I believe that hypnosis is very much real, but no way -- no how -- am I doing this. The brain is a delicate and malleable machine. I wouldn't tamper with it for my own amusement and fantasy; and consequently, I wouldn't mess with my mental faculties either. During hypnosis, your mind is highly susceptible to suggestion and can be easily manipulated. People who find this scary and are mistrusting of it should stick with their gut feelings. Anyways, I digress. To each his own, I suppose. But I prefer to keep reality and fantasy separate, in this regard.

Edited by RainbowJaxs16

I believe that hypnosis is very much real, but no way -- no how -- am I doing this. The brain is a delicate and malleable machine. I wouldn't tamper with it for my own amusement and fantasy; and consequently, I wouldn't mess with my mental faculties either. During hypnosis, your mind is highly susceptible to suggestion and can be easily manipulated. People who find this scary and are mistrusting of it should stick with their gut feelings. Anyways, I digress. To each his own, I suppose. But I prefer to keep reality and fantasy separate, in this regard.

Good points.

However, a "safe" file is well... perfectly safe. it will only do what you let it do. Hypnosis is not mind control. Having said that, I stick to hypnoponies.net when it comes to pony hypnosis and try to avoid this thread, as I consider this thread in general to be "not safe". Atleast at hypnoponies, there is a code of conduct and the mods there are more apt to delete links to unsafe files.

Although you have said that you will not be doing it, if you ever become interested in doing this in a completely safe manner, i would suggest that you work within the confines of hypnoponies.net. It is a very eye opening experience, and one that is basically completely reversible. The files there are safe, and there is a community that will help with any problems.

Conclusion: Pony hypnosis may not be for everypony, but I am SO~ glad that I have done it and continue to. It has lifted my spirits, and made my life better. Just to be able to feel (both tactile and emotional) like Fluttershy has been a great trip, and I look forward to each session. It is powerful, and very much so, in a good way.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I'm back from running the Twilight file.

Sorry I took so long to reply I was caught up reading that book on Programming in C++ I was brought ages ago and never read.

Thinking about it... Since I have started the file (this is my second time) I have been reading a lot more non-fiction books and watching a lot of fact youtube videos...

I can feel my horn and hooves :D

Hey guys no sharing that file or talking about it. It is concidered dangerous and it's topic is currently banned

Oh okay ^^

I just read about it on /pone/

And Blue you seem to have done this for a while.

Have you heard of the Genderbend Fluttershy file?

I'm going to record a version of Twilight's because I can't always understand the reader of V2/3

Edited by Roboto Mk II

So how long do these usually last? Honestly I'm skeptical about the whole thing (as in, whether or not it works), but I guess with this many people...

Heaven knows, either like a few minutes or hours..

Well, I'm back from running the Twilight file.

Sorry I took so long to reply I was caught up reading that book on Programming in C++ I was brought ages ago and never read.

Thinking about it... Since I have started the file (this is my second time) I have been reading a lot more non-fiction books and watching a lot of fact youtube videos...

I can feel my horn and hooves :D

Oh okay ^^

I just read about it on /pone/

And Blue you seem to have done this for a while.

Have you heard of the Genderbend Fluttershy file?

I'm going to record a version of Twilight's because I can't always understand the reader of V2/3

I haven't. I've heard of an RD one but i have never actually seen the file

I haven't. I've heard of an RD one but i have never actually seen the file

Huh, interesting. If you want I can send you that flutter file I found on an 8ch thread.

Huh, interesting. If you want I can send you that flutter file I found on an 8ch thread.

I'm good. I don't really use the mane 6 files as much anymore due to something that I can't discuss on here since its not hypno related. I mainly use the spa and flight files
  • Brohoof 1

I'm good. I don't really use the mane 6 files as much anymore due to something that I can't discuss on here since its not hypno related. I mainly use the spa and flight files

Okay then ^^

I'll probably save it until someone here asks for it

i'll keep that in mind if i do get interested in it

Okay ^^

I'll keep it saved!

For now I will probably run the Twilight file again

Uggh my headphones broke 5 minutes in =_=

Edited by Roboto Mk II

The reason I use this technique, isn't the idea of becoming the pony herself. I really don't think I'll ever think I'm a pony, I'm not that malleable, but I hope I am enough to crack open my quiet shell, and make me more open and out going. Truth is, that I'm exactly like Pinkie Pie, I just feel awkward too much, and want to get rid of it, and not feel like there's negatives with talking to random people, or people I knew before, and would be awkward to talk to now... Anyways, just saying, if it is within good reason, it won't affect you too much.

As for how long the effects will last? It depends on a bunch of factors... Two I know of is: How long you've been doing this treatment and how much you believe it's working (Or your motivation). I have lots of drive, and hope to be less nervous of things concerning socialization. :)

This experience isn't for all, and I only recommend it to those who understand the consequences of what MAY happen. And I agree, do this within the site, why I don't? Because I'm a rebel! :D PP for life!

• Brohoof 2

The reason I use this technique, isn't the idea of becoming the pony herself. I really don't think I'll ever think I'm a pony, I'm not that malleable, but I hope I am enough to crack open my quiet shell, and make me more open and out going. Truth is, that I'm exactly like Pinkie Pie, I just feel awkward too much, and want to get rid of it, and not feel like there's negatives with talking to random people, or people I knew before, and would be awkward to talk to now... Anyways, just saying, if it is within good reason, it won't affect you too much.

As for how long the effects will last? It depends on a bunch of factors... Two I know of is: How long you've been doing this treatment and how much you believe it's working (Or your motivation). I have lots of drive, and hope to be less nervous of things concerning socialization. :)

This experience isn't for all, and I only recommend it to those who understand the consequences of what MAY happen. And I agree, do this within the site, why I don't? Because I'm a rebel! :D PP for life!

That's true. I've been doing the files for a year already and it was after 3-4 months that i got all of the changes.

• Brohoof 1

I just did the V2 file of Rainbow Dash and i don't feel like it's working because I always can feel all of my fingers and all of my toes, but I feel like I am not in a correct postion in order to get the effects.

To answer a pony's question from a few pages back:

EKP or Emotional Kernel Panic (named after the Linux crash) is when two pony files clash in the brain causing it to flip between the two differing personalities rapidly (eg, Rainbow Dash's confidence vs. Fluttershy's shyness). The side effects range from minor confusion to mild/severe headaches. I personally recommend avoiding listening to more than one pony file to avoid this happening. 

• Brohoof 1

To answer a pony's question from a few pages back:

EKP or Emotional Kernel Panic (named after the Linux crash) is when two pony files clash in the brain causing it to flip between the two differing personalities rapidly (eg, Rainbow Dash's confidence vs. Fluttershy's shyness). The side effects range from minor confusion to mild/severe headaches. I personally recommend avoiding listening to more than one pony file to avoid this happening. 

OH NO ITS AN ADMIN FROM THE HYPNOPONIES SITE 

they found us guys 

they have spies everywhere 

*hides*