Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Alright, how do I EXIT the state? I've never really done this before.

During hypnosis, you're still self-aware.  You can at any time abort.  If, whilst you're a pony, you want to become human again, just say, "Revert to normal".

No ones's forcing you to try it, but I haven't yet heard of an instance where any damage occurred that couldn't be solved fairly quickly.

I already tried one of these, and I understand it's not that bad. The warnings seem a bit drastic. Just throwing that out there.

Buck, it's just not working. I don't know if it's the position I'm in or what, but it won't work for me. Nothing like this ever works for me  -_-

Join the club: we've got cake (though it's stale).  Remember to focus on the voice, and not the changes themselves.  I doubt it worked on anyone on their first try.  I'm a week into this, and all I've gotten so far are numb hands and feet.  Just keep trying, and I'm sure it'll work.  I bet you'll get it before I do.

Is this outdated or does anyone have all the files I'd like to give it a try one night before bed see what happens sounds like a fun time

Just go to YouTube and type in "Pony Hypnosis".  That ought to give you Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Vinyl, Twilight, and Octavia.  If you want to find them all, you'll have to register at hypnoponies.net, and that can take a while.

I tried it with Pinkie Pie, but cracked up at something that the narrator said around 4:15

Maybe if I did another pony?

My position was wrong, but I DID find it relaxing, which I desperately needed.

I tried it with Pinkie Pie, but cracked up at something that the narrator said around 4:15

Maybe if I did another pony?

My position was wrong, but I DID find it relaxing, which I desperately needed.

What did the narrator say?  Most of the files have the same script for the induction, so in most files, they'll say the same thing around that point.  Take baby steps if you have to; noone's going to get it right on their first try.  Relaxation is the first step.  

What did the narrator say?  Most of the files have the same script for the induction, so in most files, they'll say the same thing around that point.  Take baby steps if you have to; noone's going to get it right on their first try.  Relaxation is the first step.  

I'm not sure that the narrator's statements were the issue.  The prep for becoming Pinkie may have been the issue.  It was one of those you're getting more relaxed than relaxed could ever have thought to be, and then 20% more relaxed type statements, I think.

I'm not sure that the narrator's statements were the issue.  The prep for becoming Pinkie may have been the issue.  It was one of those you're getting more relaxed than relaxed could ever have thought to be, and then 20% more relaxed type statements, I think.

Not sure what was funny about that, but if it distracted you, you may not have been relaxed enough.

Not sure what was funny about that, but if it distracted you, you may not have been relaxed enough.

I don't know why it was funny either.  I think that it may have beem that he was going too fast for me at that point and it kinda felt like;

you are getting relaxedreallyrelxdnwxtmlyrxd.

But, it may have been a lot due to the fact that I was prepping for Pinkie and just made things funny.

(edited)

I don't know why it was funny either.  I think that it may have beem that he was going too fast for me at that point and it kinda felt like;

you are getting relaxedreallyrelxdnwxtmlyrxd.

But, it may have been a lot due to the fact that I was prepping for Pinkie and just made things funny.

Yeah, that can happen. :lol:  I know it's hard, but you can't think about Pinkie Pie, or anything else until he tells you to.  Just focus on the voice.  Try clearing your mind, but don't focus on clearing it, if that makes any sense.  

I think I'll start out with applejack, to see what happens. I hear from the comments that you grow wings and horns, so I'm going with Applejack, since the character obviously influences me.

If you go with her, you won't grow wings or a horn, just hooves.

Edited by TSG

Yeah, that can happen. :lol:  I know it's hard, but you can't think about Pinkie Pie, or anything else until he tells you too.  Just focus on the voice.  Try clearing your mind, but don't focus on clearing it, if that makes any sense.  

If you go with her, you won't grow wings or a horn, just hooves.

Statements like that are exaclty what I mean!  But thanks, I may try again.

The human mind is a queer thing: easily deceived, easily changed.  In under 20 minutes, one can be convinced they are a different person -- a different species.  Is this a weakness of the psyche, or a strength?  To be so pliable, and yet so fragile.  

I choose to think of it as a strength. It helps us continue to live on after life-crippling experiences, either emotional or physical.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I choose to think of it as a strength. It helps us continue to live on after life-crippling experiences, either emotional or physical.

Wow!  Someone actually took my monologue seriously and even commented on it. :lol:

Yeah, that's what I was going for :) Is it painful at all? Btw I'm twelve, should I be doing this? What happened when you were a pony?

Oh, yeah..... I haven't been successful yet.  :blush:  I do know people for whom it worked, and I've felt a bit of the effects myself.  I know that it is certainly not painful, and is actually the opposite: rather relaxing.  Apparently, while you're the pony, you have some of their personality traits, and feel their physical characteristics, and yet you're still yourself in an odd way.  Should you be doing this?  Tough to say.  Technically, the hypnoponies site requires you to be 18.  I'm only 14 myself, but I'm sure I'm fine, because I don't see this as a toy or game, but a new experience that isn't harmful unless I make it so.  It depends on your maturity more than your age.  I don't know you, and thus cannot say how mature you are; that's a question that can only be answered by yourself.  

Edited by TSG

Yeah, that's what I was going for :) Is it painful at all? Btw I'm twelve, should I be doing this? What happened when you were a pony? What are the effects afterwards too?

The whole thing is not painful at all. It is actually very relaxing. When you do the hypnosis you will feel like you're a pony both physically and mentally. After the file you most likely will walk on four legs for a little bit and talk almost like the pony and feel any other changes like ears, wings, tail, etc.... If you do it long enough any changes like wings and tail can stick with you for a while.

Seems kinda scary. I know if I tell me family, they won't believe me and think I'm acting. How do I convince them?

If you decide to go through with it, I doubt they need to know.  You can turn back to normal by simply saying, "Revert to normal."  I don't know your family, but I wouldn't tell them.  I know I'm condoning deceit, but regardless of how old you are, they'll probably either think you're lying or admit you.