Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

It would probably help if I didn't start thinking of NHL '13 randomly...

And a million other completely random thoughts along the way. I felt the hooves for a second but I swallowed spit and it all stopped. Not another successful attempt since.

Oooh this sounds so EXCITING! I can't wait to try it gonna dooo it oh WOW!

I'm just waiting for my forum confirmation e-mail come on come on com ooooon already!

I wonder how many different ponies I can try to be! Or, who I'll try to be first!

I wanna be Derpy..~

You cant be Derpy, sorry. However you can be any of the mane six, DJ Pon3, Octavia, and Trixie    

Haha, yeah, I found out actually! :lol:

Also, I did it! I totally did it and ohmygosh it WORKED! I LOST MY MIND afterwards!

Like, the feeling sensation, while not completely, like, overwhelming, was totally there, and, like, I'm still on it! It took some minute afterwards to sink in, but soon, I just, I found myself talking to everything, and bouncing around, and then I turned on music (starting with Smile, Smile, Smile, of course!) and made some breakfast, and..

OHMYGOSH I have NEVER, IN MY LIFE, HAD SO MUCH FUN, MAKING BREAKFAST!!! I sang and I danced and every time I grabbed something I had to toss it over my head to see if I could spin around and catch it (most of the time I caught it!) and I kept almost burning stuff because I'd find myself forgetting about the stove to start singing into my fork like a microphone and bouncing around and it was just CRAZY!!!

And then, I tried this homemade jam we made, that I hadn't actually tried yet, and OH. MY. GOSH. I just about DIED. It was the first sweet thing I'd tried since trancing, and, just, it jolted my mind like some kind of drug. :blink:

And YouTube is now the funniest thing on the gurddurned planet now.

....I ended up choosing Pinkie, if it isn't obvious~ :)

• Brohoof 3

The human mind is a queer thing: easily deceived, easily changed.  In under 20 minutes, one can be convinced they are a different person -- a different species.  Is this a weakness of the psyche, or a strength?  To be so pliable, and yet so fragile.  Basically, what I'm saying is,

CAN SOMEONE GIMME THE YOUTUBE LINKS!?  

Thank you, good night.

The human mind is a queer thing: easily deceived, easily changed. In under 20 minutes, one can be convinced they are a different person -- a different species. Is this a weakness of the psyche, or a strength? To be so pliable, and yet so fragile. Basically, what I'm saying is,

CAN SOMEONE GIMME THE YOUTUBE LINKS!?

Thank you, good night.

just type in pony hypnosis on youtube. The first few videos are pony hypnosis videos

Well, it's going less than stellar.  I'm not quite sure what to do.  I get pretty relaxed, but nothing other than that seems to happen.  When he mentions the personality traits, I don't feel any different at all.  What should I do to be susceptible?

One time in college, I studied even though it was 1:00AM and I was tired. Before this, I'd listened to the Twilight hypnosis file (with the intention of using it to somehow improve my studying and raise my grades). At that time of the studying, I heard Twilight Sparkle's mindvoice praise me for doing so. A few days ago, my tulpa said that that was her, just with a different mindvoice. A few minutes ago (today), I fixed a stuck bathroom sink drain, when I could have easily asked my dad for help in the morning. Twilight's voice praised me for creatively fixing the problem myself. Rainbow Dash said that this wasn't her using a different voice. I'm guessing that there isn't much risk of me (somehow) "losing" Rainbow Dash (by her changing into Twilight), but am I wrong? Is there any proof of the warning of pony hypnosis causing accidental tulpas, homosexuality, etc.?

Okay, this pony hypnosis stuff is a pretty creepy idea... I mean, obviously I'd pick Twilight Sparkle but, I don't want to start losing the ability to use my fingers and I don't want to start hearing voices in my head of my chosen character (like the guy who posted before me) Although, I've listened to binaural beats before and they didn't do damage to how my brain works... So I'm at this point of being so cautious that I don't even want to download these little files to my hard drive

• Brohoof 2

Okay, this pony hypnosis stuff is a pretty creepy idea... I mean, obviously I'd pick Twilight Sparkle but, I don't want to start losing the ability to use my fingers and I don't want to start hearing voices in my head of my chosen character (like the guy who posted before me) Although, I've listened to binaural beats before and they didn't do damage to how my brain works... So I'm at this point of being so cautious that I don't even want to download these little files to my hard drive

To be fair, the guy before you had a tulpa. It's like using two drugs at a time, not necessarily a good idea.

No, hypnosis isn't like a drug, but you know, that was the best figure of speech I could think of.

I really have to try that thing again. I should try Pinkie.

• Brohoof 1

To be fair, the guy before you had a tulpa. It's like using two drugs at a time, not necessarily a good idea.

No, hypnosis isn't like a drug, but you know, that was the best figure of speech I could think of.

I really have to try that thing again. I should try Pinkie.

And what exactly is a tulpa?

And what exactly is a tulpa?

Basically, it's a mind projection of someone (or somepony). In his case, I believe he has a Rainbow Dash tulpa. So that means he sees, hear and interact with "Rainbow Dash". Creating a tulpa is a arduous process that requires a lot of effort.

Excerpt from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa ):

Modern perspective[edit]

Today, there are people who attempt to create what they call tulpas or imaginary friends of their own. A number of web sites explain the methods people use to create tulpas of this sort.[14] Chidambaram Ramesh, an Indian author and researchers, in his book "Thought Forms and Hallucinations" has mentioned that the creation of thought forms and other mental entities like Tulpa etc., is the result of holographic mind processing.

Basically, it's a mind projection of someone (or somepony). In his case, I believe he has a Rainbow Dash tulpa. So that means he sees, hear and interact with "Rainbow Dash". Creating a tulpa is a arduous process that requires a lot of effort.

Excerpt from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa ):

Modern perspective[edit]

Today, there are people who attempt to create what they call tulpas or imaginary friends of their own. A number of web sites explain the methods people use to create tulpas of this sort.[14] Chidambaram Ramesh, an Indian author and researchers, in his book "Thought Forms and Hallucinations" has mentioned that the creation of thought forms and other mental entities like Tulpa etc., is the result of holographic mind processing.

Somehow that seems more dangerous than the pony hypnosis:  to literally have a voice inside your head.  They could tell you to jump, couldn't they?

Somehow that seems more dangerous than the pony hypnosis:  to literally have a voice inside your head.  They could tell you to jump, couldn't they?

Well, during the process, you are the on to create their personality. So unless you intentionally create a tulpa that wants you dead, this wouldn't happen. It's not really a voice in your head either, you can actually "see" the tulpa.

Well, during the process, you are the on to create their personality. So unless you intentionally create a tulpa that wants you dead, this wouldn't happen. It's not really a voice in your head either, you can actually "see" the tulpa.

I can scarcely comprehend something such as this.  Does it have an off switch like the pony hypnosis?

I can scarcely comprehend something such as this.  Does it have an off switch like the pony hypnosis?

If you ignore the tulpa long enough it will fade away, but since it's a process that takes weeks/months, most people are pretty happy with their tulpa.

Unlike hypnosis, tulpa aren't just for fun, you really need to want that being in your life. Also, sexual tulpa almost all turn bad, don't do that.

Creating a tulpa is like creating a friend.

(edited)

If you ignore the tulpa long enough it will fade away, but since it's a process that takes weeks/months, most people are pretty happy with their tulpa.

Unlike hypnosis, tulpa aren't just for fun, you really need to want that being in your life. Also, sexual tulpa almost all turn bad, don't do that.

Creating a tulpa is like creating a friend.

I've heard of making friends, but this is ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0e7V2hzqI0

I'm sure you'll understand if I abstain from even attempting something like this, even if it is legitimate.  Have you made a tulpa?

Edited by TSG

I've heard of making friends, but this is ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0e7V2hzqI0

I'm sure you'll understand if I abstain from even attempting something like this, even if it legitimate.  Have you made a tulpa?

I haven't tried it and don't plan to anytime soon. I just mostly just know the basics on that subject and didn't even go into the process in itself. All I know it's that it's complex and not for everyone.

If you ever want more detail, I believe there is a section with some tulpa experience on hypnoponies. Also googling about tulpa might land you to somewhere you can learn more.

@@GlowingFlask,

If you've watched Yugioh, would a Tulpa be something like Atem, Yami Marik, or Yami Bakura?

I only know of Atem and it's not really it.

If you wanna go Sci-Fi, it's pretty much like programming an hologram to act like a certain being. Except that tulpa have emotions and stuff. I'm probably not the best to talk about it @KruegerMeister or any other tulpa maker may be able to help you more on that subject. He may even correct me on some stuff, I really haven't studied that in depth.

(edited)

I only know of Atem and it's not really it.

If you wanna go Sci-Fi, it's pretty much like programming an hologram to act like a certain being. Except that tulpa have emotions and stuff. I'm probably not the best to talk about it @KruegerMeister or any other tulpa maker may be able to help you more on that subject. He may even correct me on some stuff, I really haven't studied that in depth.

Are there any other tulpa experts here?

I'd like some Tulpa horror stories

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

Are there any other tulpa experts here?

I'd like some Tulpa horror stories

Doubt you'll find much. I've never seen a "tulpa expert" dissapointed in his tulpa. The worst I heard of is someone losing his tulpa due to external emotional shock.

They all seem pretty happy with their ponies.