Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Same on both counts! And like you said, there are some really great fans here   :)

We're here for each other through thick and thin, you're always welcome with your Apple kin :D

Pinkie_Pie_and_the_Apples_together_S4E09

Does this mean I am Pinkie Pie?... Well... it would make sense...

post-25449-0-89712200-1396888269_thumb.jpg

Look AJ likes to draw too!
post-25449-0-81641800-1397246922.jpg
Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 2

Does this mean I am Pinkie Pie?... Well... it would make sense...

Look AJ likes to draw too!

:o Thats an incredible looking graph right there! Who did it give you in the end out of the 2? 

Here was mine:

post-26968-0-29086200-1402218906_thumb.jpg

:o Thats an incredible looking graph right there! Who did it give you in the end out of the 2? 

Here was mine:

attachicon.gif0bfa2c3d0f71e8321303d195cf243986.jpg

I got everything of Pinkie and AJ, A nice bit of Rarity, some RD, a bit of Twilight, and extremely little Fluttershy. Which makes no sense because I am pretty kind to others... I may have to retake it since that's a bit old  :huh:

What in tarnation? Applejack is a crazy spider:

Wot

• Brohoof 2

What in tarnation? Applejack is a crazy spider:

16379__safe_applejack_animated_crab-pony

Thats absolutely terrifying! :lol:

I got everything of Pinkie and AJ, A nice bit of Rarity, some RD, a bit of Twilight, and extremely little Fluttershy. Which makes no sense because I am pretty kind to others... I may have to retake it since that's a bit old  :huh:

Wot

Thats one great mix, interesting that you're both Pinkie and AJ, are you the Tarzan of their family tree? ;) Did it give you both 'You are Pinkie' and 'You are AJ' in the summary? Haha I got very little Rarity, clearly I'm not too generous either! Well I certainly don't think you're an a-hole :) When you retake it, post the new findings :D

Thats absolutely terrifying! :lol:

Thats one great mix, interesting that you're both Pinkie and AJ, are you the Tarzan of their family tree? ;) Did it give you both 'You are Pinkie' and 'You are AJ' in the summary? Haha I got very little Rarity, clearly I'm not too generous either! Well I certainly don't think you're an a-hole :) When you retake it, post the new findings :D

I don't really see it but I am Twilight now all of a sudden.

post-25449-0-39964900-1402220099_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I don't really see it but I am Twilight now all of a sudden.

attachicon.gifb12903f149e2e5d544afa0c84db472ce.jpg

Still a lot of Pinkie though which makes you an apple to the core ;)

I also took it again to see how I fared:

post-26968-0-48782400-1402220420_thumb.jpg

Mostly AJ with Twi and Fluttershy in there too, I'd say thats fairly accurate :)

Still a lot of Pinkie though which makes you an apple to the core ;)

I also took it again to see how I fared:

attachicon.gif8bb12b9105d2c1add85403b5299cf063.jpg

Mostly AJ with Twi and Fluttershy in there too, I'd say thats fairly accurate :)

I don't think I am Twilight but I would have to ask some friends who know me well  :huh:  I know a few would agree that the first one makes more sense. Oh well. I am still a part of the Apple family anyways  :muffins:

Nice!  :catface:

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I am Twilight but I would have to ask some friends who know me well  :huh:  I know a few would agree that the first one makes more sense. Oh well. I am still a part of the Apple family anyways  :muffins:

Nice!  :catface:

Yer ask around, my sister sees me more as Twilight than AJ until I showed her the description from the Elements of Harmony guidebook, I'm certainly no leader! :P I think it just depends on the mood you're in when doing these things, sometimes I've been completely Fluttershy or Twi :S

Indeed you are! I try to tone it down a little bit around non family members, (because I don't want to make them jealous ;) ),  but...THIS IS THE BEST FAMILY EVER  :catface:

Yer ask around, my sister sees me more as Twilight than AJ until I showed her the description from the Elements of Harmony guidebook, I'm certainly no leader! :P I think it just depends on the mood you're in when doing these things, sometimes I've been completely Fluttershy or Twi :S

Indeed you are! I try to tone it down a little bit around non family members, (because I don't want to make them jealous ;) ),  but...THIS IS THE BEST FAMILY EVER  :catface:

I guess right now I am being a Twilight.  :lol:

Oh don't worry. No need to tone it done here. We are best family.  :comeatus:  We are Apples to the core. Even if we are Twilights, Pinkies, Flutters, Dashies, and Rarities we are still a part of the family like any other Apple.

post-25449-0-30344800-1402221302_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

I guess right now I am being a Twilight.  :lol:

Oh don't worry. No need to tone it done here. We are best family.  :comeatus:  We are Apples to the core. Even if we are Twilights, Pinkies, Flutters, Dashies, and Rarities we are still a part of the family like any other Apple.

attachicon.gif735263247326.png

Nothing wrong with that! She is royalty after all :P

Exactly! I love that photo, I was so happy to get that as one of my cards :) I'm still after foil Applejack though, I have a regular one but she deserves the best after all! 

Nothing wrong with that! She is royalty after all :P

Exactly! I love that photo, I was so happy to get that as one of my cards :) I'm still after foil Applejack though, I have a regular one but she deserves the best after all! 

:muffins: *canterlock* DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE ROYALTY :D?

post-25449-0-92839100-1402222005_thumb.jpg

I was tempted to get the AJ themed deck the other day but I don't know how to play let alone  have anyone to play with unless I went to a con. Though I may collect them.

• Brohoof 2

:muffins: *canterlock* DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE ROYALTY :D?

attachicon.gif579754.jpg

I was tempted to get the AJ themed deck the other day but I don't know how to play let alone  have anyone to play with unless I went to a con. Though I may collect them.

The royalty of Sweet Apple Acres = obviously the best kind of royalty :D

I keep seeing that but I haven't bought it for those exact reasons. Plus cons in England are all waaaay North of me :(  I'm trying to collect the Enter-Play ones, they're half the price and I prefer the picture on one side/ info on the other format :)

The royalty of Sweet Apple Acres = obviously the best kind of royalty :D

I keep seeing that but I haven't bought it for those exact reasons. Plus cons in England are all waaaay North of me :(  I'm trying to collect the Enter-Play ones, they're half the price and I prefer the picture on one side/ info on the other format :)

Best royalty and best cider around  :D

If I could start collecting them I would want this one for obvious reasons. (The one I assume you want)

_35_rare_applejack_foil_card__for_sale__

• Brohoof 2

Best royalty and best cider around  :D

If I could start collecting them I would want this one for obvious reasons. (The one I assume you want)

_35_rare_applejack_foil_card__for_sale__

Oh my god :o This wasn't the one I was thinking of but it is now, thats top of my list ! Sadly I just found out its a convention exclusive :( I'm not willing to pay £30 for it when I should be able to get the 4de  plush for less :D

It sure is beautiful though  :wub:

Oh my god :o This wasn't the one I was thinking of but it is now, thats top of my list ! Sadly I just found out its a convention exclusive :( I'm not willing to pay £30 for it when I should be able to get the 4de  plush for less :D

It sure is beautiful though  :wub:

I will have ALLLLL the 4DE plushs no questions asked. They are just that great. AJ first of course. Con exclusives are very nice I would love getting con exclusive plushs and what not. I am sure they got fantastic AJs there!

It's absolutely stunning!  :D

• Brohoof 1

Good morning club!

post-26689-0-98083300-1402230194_thumb.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Good-Morning-Applejack-331146038

On my way to work but it looks like I missed a lot last night! Forgive me for not quoting as it's hard to multi quote on my phone (have to edit post and copy/paste each new quote)...

This is my first forum too errr three? And I love it! The people in this fandom are so nice and supportive; it's awesome!

I'm upset too that the AJ was a con exclusive because it looks like the ones in the Luna or Rarity lunch boxes, and if there was an AJ box it'd make the decision for me!

Where does one take this pony personality test? Looks fun!

Finally, I think the the Applejack Spider was adorable! Just hope I don't run into one irl; my wife hates spiders so my custom wedding vows include killing every spider I see in her name; and I just couldn't do it to that one!

• Brohoof 3

Good morning club!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Good-Morning-Applejack-331146038

On my way to work but it looks like I missed a lot last night! Forgive me for not quoting as it's hard to multi quote on my phone (have to edit post and copy/paste each new quote)...

This is my first forum too errr three? And I love it! The people in this fandom are so nice and supportive; it's awesome!

I'm upset too that the AJ was a con exclusive because it looks like the ones in the Luna or Rarity lunch boxes, and if there was an AJ box it'd make the decision for me!

Where does one take this pony personality test? Looks fun!

Finally, I think the the Applejack Spider was adorable! Just hope I don't run into one irl; my wife hates spiders so my custom wedding vows include killing every spider I see in her name; and I just couldn't do it to that one!

Good Morning!

post-25449-0-24705300-1402230592_thumb.jpg

You didn't miss toooooo awful much :derp:

This forum is pretty awesome ain;t it? Gotta love the people here and the fandom. I would kill for some AJ exclusive stuff that comes from Cons! So much wants!

Link to the Pony Personality test: http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/

• Brohoof 3

I will have ALLLLL the 4DE plushs no questions asked. They are just that great. AJ first of course. Con exclusives are very nice I would love getting con exclusive plushs and what not. I am sure they got fantastic AJs there!

It's absolutely stunning!  :D

I have Twilight and I must say she's adorable! AJ is the next to get and maybe Rarity also! My brother wants Rainbow Dash I think, I'm going to be broke before Christmas! :( 

Yer con stuff looks awesome, shame I'll never get the chance to see it/afford it! :lol:

I have Twilight and I must say she's adorable! AJ is the next to get and maybe Rarity also! My brother wants Rainbow Dash I think, I'm going to be broke before Christmas! :(

Yer con stuff looks awesome, shame I'll never get the chance to see it/afford it! :lol:

4DE is making a Princess Luna for this fall. Can't wait for her and AJ. I love how Twilight is almost always sold out.

I may get the chance for them. Hopefully I can find some cool AJ stuff  :wub:

• Brohoof 1