Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

I was playing a Mad Libs game online, and I ended up with this sentence as part of a story:

"He looked around and suddenly the back door slammed shut and 11 women in sexy Pinkie Pie masks jumped out and held an ice cream cone to his throat."

• Brohoof 6

Pinkie is the best avatar!! I dont know how she did it, but she replaced twilight as my profile pic. Although twiley is still my fav

That is due the POWER OF THE STARE, sorry Fluttershy, but just look at the guy's avatar, THAT is a STARE

Pinkie_Pie_gives_Applejack_a_stare_S1E25

• Brohoof 5

A farewell for Gone Airbourne:

He left?

117712_r.png?1373939045

Im abit saddened to hear this, i found him to be a good person from what i saw. It's a shame he felt the need to get away from here, but i wish him the best non the less, and that maybe he will return.  

That is due the POWER OF THE STARE, sorry Fluttershy, but just look at the guy's avatar, THAT is a STARE

I'd say this is a stare also. 

its__pinkie_pie____by_drunkhedgehog-d5lt

How could anyone resist this face? Shes staring into your soul :blink:

• Brohoof 6

He left?

117712_r.png?1373939045

Im abit saddened to hear this, i found him to be a good person from what i saw. It's a shame he felt the need to get away from here, but i wish him the best non the less, and that maybe he will return.  

I'd say this is a stare also. 

How could anyone resist this face? Shes staring into your soul :blink:

Pinkie stare is best stare!

mlp-gif-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

• Brohoof 5

Its just my opinion, but i think she becomes the prettiest pony when she straightens her hair.. just beautifully legendary <3

I agree, when i fist saw her hair down in Party of One i was like...

img-3142442-1-mlfw10841_medium.jpg

I was surprised by such hidden elegance, i was blown away quite frankly, and very much enamored with the new found discovery.

It is as you say: Beautifully legendary.

img-3142442-2-pinkamena___by_marenliciou

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 6

Pam me the link and I'll tell you my opinion on posting it?

Okay, I've got her opinion, not gory and freaking hilarious, but a fair warning: spoilers and mild blood

Edit: Never mind it

If anyone was offended by that; blame me... Sorry... I thought it was funny and encouraged him to post it... Didn't realize it would ruffle feathers... Forgive me.

Funny... I just watched the episode with that part yesterday.

Pinkie is so cute with wet hair... :mellow:

Wet mane Pinkie is sexiest Pinkie

wet_mane_pinkie_pie_by_daviez20-d4hni9s.

• Brohoof 5

If anyone was offended by that; blame me... Sorry... I thought it was funny and encouraged him to post it... Didn't realize it would ruffle feathers... Forgive me.

It's alright, you are very much forgiven, i don't think anyone was particularly angry at you or anything. You're a good person, it was just a honest mistake in judgement, something we all do from time to time. :lol:

Have a Friendship Cupcake, apple cinnamon flavor!(since i know you love AJ) :lol:

tumblr_m5su8xWtPX1qc5ffho1_1280.png

Wet mane Pinkie is sexiest Pinkie

full.png

Indeed. 

pinkie_pie_smirking_deviously_by_dolpher

• Brohoof 6

@@The JLmle Thanks for this :), but I think things are okay now

Boy, I remember when I joined this FanClub and we had lass than 100 pages, then I saw Pills opening the page number 100 and I believe I will be around to see page number 200 :D

Here is a Smiling Pinkamena for you guys
tumblr_static_pinkamena_diane_pie__norma

Indeed. 

pinkie_pie_smirking_deviously_by_dolpher

Indeedy* xD
Much more like Pinkie xD

• Brohoof 5

Thanks to you both! I'm feeling much better!

pinkie_pie_wanna_hug_you__by_lazy_joe-d5

Hugs!

Though i've seen a lot of pictures, this one happens to be one of my absolute favorite, along with:

post-28184-0-97195900-1412545753_thumb.png

There's just so much expression in both of these pictures, it makes me smile every time I look at them. How can you not be happy at someone who's so truly grateful to see you? Every inch of her just radiates absolute sincerity. It's amazing.

• Brohoof 9

OK. 

First, I looked through life path numbers. (Pinkie Pie's life path number is 5. Look it up. )

Next, I looked at Chinese Zodiac signs and came to the conclusion that she was born in 1987. (1999 just didn't work.)

Afterwards, I looked through Sun Signs and found Gemini to be most suited.

Then, I looked at birth stones to compare May to June to find the month. 

Then I put the June X 1987 in a numerology reading to find the date. 1 and 10 were potential candidates, but 1 was for more of an introvert, so 10 was best option. 

By that conclusion

No it's March 14 1592 and this is historical.

Because she's a Pi.

• Brohoof 6

Finished the journal of the two sis'es.  Of course the best parts were from Pinkie Pie.  [not her episodes, but the added parts.]

I may like her best when she's hyper pinkie!

But the stories are best with sad pinkie.

Does that make me a bad person for wanting to see more sad pinkie?   :lol:

• Brohoof 6

Though i've seen a lot of pictures, this one happens to be one of my absolute favorite, along with:

attachicon.gifPinkie_Pie_-hey_cousin!-_S4E09.png

There's just so much expression in both of these pictures, it makes me smile every time I look at them. How can you not be happy at someone who's so truly grateful to see you? Every inch of her just radiates absolute sincerity. It's amazing.

Not only is there a lot of expression in the picture, but the lighting is great.

MLP doesn't do lighting much, but when they do it looks fantastic.

• Brohoof 5