Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

You are on this grand event of party, it is time to hit the dance floor  :D  You sit on your place when you see the ultimate angel like creature wearing this silken dress of beauty  :pout:

the_lovely_rarity_by_xenstroke-d6mc0a8.p

She extends her hoof towards you and you realize that it is time for you to dance with this lovely beauty :grin2:

• Brohoof 6

So I made a thing today, I'm fairly sure there will be many people here trying to kill me for this.

I present: THE SMOOZED RARITY!

sig-3779771.y1XVf0L.jpg

AHHH! kill it with fire!

• Brohoof 7

Nope.

Glad to see it had the intended effect, though I AM disappointed at the number of Rarity fans calling for my head.

Care to elaborate on that statement?

• Brohoof 4

I haven't had any Rarity fans calling for my head.

I'd like just one, preferably in an obvious joking manner so as not to risk getting into trouble.

O-o

• Brohoof 1

The Smooze has adapted.

The Flutter ponies can no longer win.

Seriously, though. Why Rarismooze? Rarity isn't the kind of pony who would want to make other ponies grumpy or be ill mannered. So Whether g1 or g4, Rarity as a smooze just doesn't make sense! Except they both like shiny stuff. So Rarity should be drawn as Minka from LPS, too? 

• Brohoof 4

Seriously, though. Why Rarismooze? Rarity isn't the kind of pony who would want to make other ponies grumpy or be ill mannered. So Whether g1 or g4, Rarity as a smooze just doesn't make sense! Except they both like shiny stuff. So Rarity should be drawn as Minka from LPS, too? 

I have absolutely no idea.

I really don't.

• Brohoof 2

Ordered some COOL RARITY stuff YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

I got these lovely babies<3

Funko_Rarity_1.jpg

RarityFIMpv_400_L_hasbro.jpg.jpg

41UQfvYkGSL._SY300_.jpg

Yay! Funko Rarity was a nice addition to my personal Raritrove. 

• Brohoof 7

Her outfit from "Sleepless in Ponyville" so beautiful! :wub::D Also, she's looking at me with those sexy eyes again! :pout:

camping_rarity_by_nyonhyon-d5op27j.jpg252431__safe_rarity_bedroom-eyes_reactiofull.gif So many sexy eyes!!! :wub::D

• Brohoof 7

And moving on, this is so Luna's color.

sig-3794411.post-24316-0-13175300-139762

Oh no, now i'm thinking like her O_O

This one with Luna dressed does look like in the Gala in pink color, it looks good though.  :D

• Brohoof 5