Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I found this while looking for new Fluttershy wallpaper.  The artist is amazing in this, it makes me almost look like the fire fox on Firefox browser; its really cool. This second one is really adorable too. 

post-36321-0-94529600-1450241679_thumb.jpg

post-36321-0-55491500-1450241775_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Another nightmare Fluttershy?  :blush:Of course you can sleep with me tonight  :squee:

sig-4267937.afraid_to_go_to_bed__by_alas

This is got to be the most adorable picture I have seen from Fluttershy, thank you. She almost looks like my daughter when she was 6 years old, except she has brown hair, just as adorable. 

Perhaps this is because I used to watch my mother do this when I was a child, and when I see a girl knit, it is so beautiful; to see Fluttershy doing it makes it even more sweeter. I found this on deviant art site under Fluttershy. 

post-36321-0-25881200-1450327214_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I really liked how in the season finale where Starlight Glimmer stopped some foals from bullying Fillyshy. It's impressive, even since Fluttershy was the one who directly brought about Starlight's downfall, that Fluttershy can be cuteness magnet for almost anyone.

Huh.  I don't think I would've thought of that before.  I mean, I obviously remembered that Fluttershy was the cause of Starlight Glimmer's downfall, but, for some reason, the thought never occurred to me when she came to filly Fluttershy's defense.  Looking back at it now though, I thought that it was kind of sweet of Starlight Glimmer to stand up for the same character that bested her, even if her intentions were to "buck up" the timeline.

Hello everypony, i signed up on this forum after seeing this fanclub. I really love fluttershy, for me she's more than best pony. I love her kindness, her shyness, her love for nature, her temper, her caring and understanding qualities as much as her eyes, her graceful body and her mane. She gives me really strong feelings: i can be joyful just for watching her smile, but i crush my self by watching or reading something sad. Yes, loving someone that you can never meet is painful. I don't think that everyone will understand me, but if someone can then he should be here.

I really know how you feel.  I just absolutely fell in love with Flutters since the beginning which makes it all the more hard knowing that there's no way that I'll ever be with a cartoon character like her, much less ever get to meet her, especially considering that I'm now 24 and I've been single my whole life while a few of my younger siblings have already had at least one relationship.  Even so, I use Fluttershy to give me hope that things will work out in the end.

Heck I've got a fave Fluttershy plush I sleep with on a nightly basis...can't seem to sleep without her....and yes, I do give her a goodnight kiss before drifting off to sleep as I cuddle her. :blush:

Really?  You do that too?  All this time I thought I was the only one.  That's good to know. (And for those of you to whom this wasn't obvious, this was in no way intended to be sarcastic.  I love Flutters.  What else can I say  :kindness:)

sig-4275715.Fluttershy_um_i_love_you_by_You bring a smile to my face everyday fluttershy. 

Aww Flutters.  I love you too.  :squee:

Another nightmare Fluttershy?  :blush:Of course you can sleep with me tonight  :squee:

sig-4267937.afraid_to_go_to_bed__by_alas

OMG!!!!  This is way too adorbs!!!!  Of course I would let her sleep with me if I knew it would make her feel safe.

Also, when I was browsing the interweb, I came across this piece of fanart that someone did of Equestria Girls Fluttershy as a Mermaid.  Anyone who knows me knows that I have a very strong fascination/fetish towards Mermaids and this was just beautiful.  I have it saved on my computer, my phone, and my flash drives.  Hope you guys enjoy this little piece of beauty.

post-36424-0-05388600-1450478573_thumb.png

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 3