Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good at coming up with creative OC names?

JoPonyHere

Because I guess I am not!

Hiya, I'm a new member to this website. I wanted to start posting along with my OC/Ponysona, but I couldn't name her because--GASP!--I don't have a name for her!

Now for me, this is the 

WORST

POSSIBLE

THING

:o 

(I bet you saw that comin'. )

Because I like to think of myself as a creative brony. I do art and enjoy the music and artistic sense of bronies, but I really can't think up a name for my OC.

I tried generators and advice, but came up with nothing. I want to create a name AND THEN make a cutie mark, so that is why my character doesn't have a cutie mark. She will.

Agh, and please don't think that I am not creative for using the pony creator, but alas I don't have my tablet or scanner with me at the time being and I'm not too fantastic at drawing with a mouse. I do try and practice drawing my OC's, and hopefully should have some pics up sooner than later. So please, if you could help me out, that would be so wonderful!  :lol:

(I've come up with Aqua Aura, Purple Plight, but I don't like those names!!  :( )

post-12532-0-28179200-1360435811_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Scarlet Shine:

I like coloration of her mane, as well as the brilliant luster of her eyes. I believe you could go with a name similar to that, and the smile already says enough about her personality. Its simply an opinion and everyone has the right to one, but It looked like you could use some feedback, so I gave it. 

• Brohoof 1

Can you give some information like her special talent and her personality,that's what the name and the cutie represents.BTW

It may be the reason why they need the name, so they can design the cutie mark around it. I could be wrong, but it's the only thing I can see as of now being the reason they don't have a cutie mark. 

It may be the reason why they need the name, so they can design the cutie mark around it. I could be wrong, but it's the only thing I can see as of now being the reason they don't have a cutie mark. 

Yes, that is the reason. Coming up with a cutie mark, for me, I don't think, will be too hard. And thank you for your feed back and name, I am very grateful for it. :)

Can you give some information like her special talent and her personality,that's what the name and the cutie represents.BTW

Well, she's like a pony version of me, but still an OC because obviously my skin is not purple. Hehe, but anyways, she is witty and talks a lot, and likes to doodle and draw. She also has a bit of a knack for singing, and loves to lead and get down to business when it's needed. She also acts, like me. :D I can't say I have the special talent down pat, but It will probably be based on the traits above. As for the cutiemark, read 

I tried generators and advice, but came up with nothing. I want to create a name AND THEN make a cutie mark, so that is why my character doesn't have a cutie mark. She will.

Scarlet Shine:

I like coloration of her mane, as well as the brilliant luster of her eyes. I believe you could go with a name similar to that, and the smile already says enough about her personality. Its simply an opinion and everyone has the right to one, but It looked like you could use some feedback, so I gave it. 

Thank you for this, I really like the name and might be using it soon! And thank you for the compliments (or that's how I see them). Thank you so much. This name is so awesome!  :wub: