Ask Luna

Lunatic

(edited)

eeeyup Chocolate with cookies :lol:

I hope you will enjoy the cake my dear Princess. :)

its delicious!~

post-1283-0-16533900-1386233971_thumb.jpg

Luna, what do you think of Twilight reading you and Celestia's diary?

wait, she does WHAT?! 

post-1283-0-10142500-1386234093_thumb.png

*rub my head under your wing* happy holiday 20 days till holidays luna lol

actually, we also have a celebration today. 

(at least in holland ;)

we are celebrating a saint who helped small children have a good time. during this celebration we give children candy and presents. at least if they have behaved and dont get put on the naughty list.

(the name of this celebration is called sinterklaas and christmas is actually based upon it. sinterklaas/santa claus.)

post-1283-0-24813200-1386234406_thumb.png

Sint%20op%20schimmel%20header.jpg?mw=510

Why are you so annoying?

post-1283-0-63609500-1386235243_thumb.png

Edited by Lunatic

So what?

She is just a stuck up princess that can easily be manipulated to the dark side.

Does Nightmare Moon ring any bells princess? hehehehe 

Hey cut her some slack. She's changed now and would never do that again. And we all know that. Did you see how sad you made her? You made her cry...

You remind me of Anakin Skywalker.

OMG I thought the exact same thing!

Hey cut her some slack. She's changed now and would never do that again. And we all know that. Did you see how sad you made her? You made her cry...

Big deal she still is on edge. Who cares if she cries she's suppose to be tough.

I know stupid question but interesting way you answer

hey when you were banished on the moon how did you react when you say a astronaut?

we think you mean saw, and there were no astronaughts.

sadly...

have you played http://miscrits.com/  if you haven't you should it's fun and your name is in it http://miscrits.com/miscripedia/luna.html

hm, we have not. it does look interesting tough. although we are not a big fan of facebook games because it floods our newsfeed. 

Luna,

If you and Celestia now live in Canderlot, why do you and Celestia still keep your old castle in the Everfree Forest?

there isnt really a way to get rid of it to be honest. its to deep into the forest and having ponies go in there and removing the rubble would be much to dangerous with the wildlife around the castle. 

So what?

She is just a stuck up princess that can easily be manipulated to the dark side.

Does Nightmare Moon ring any bells princess? hehehehe 

we do not think ourselve as "stuck up" as you call us. would you like to back up this comment why you think so?

and we have nightmare moon perfectly under controle. 

You remind me of Anakin Skywalker.

post-1283-0-77478200-1386664783_thumb.jpg

Big deal she still is on edge. Who cares if she cries she's suppose to be tough.

some ponies do not understand sarcasm. 

post-1283-0-23275600-1386664841.jpg

there isnt really a way to get rid of it to be honest. its to deep into the forest and having ponies go in there and removing the rubble would be much to dangerous with the wildlife around the castle.

But, do you go to it sometimes?

But, do you go to it sometimes?

no, it is in ruins and it holds no value.