Ask Luna

Lunatic

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, lots of things... Some are arrant detrimental for thy serenity and soul comfort mayhap. Girls may be visiting me... Exampli gratia, Rarity is such a doll *smiles musingly*

Thy quill is ever flowing, my fastidious and immersive better half. And, I believe we are almost out of parchment as a result... 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Thy quill is ever flowing, my fastidious and immersive better half. And, I believe we are almost out of parchment as a result... 

Thanks, lief! *nuzzles* Mayhap we must ask Tia to hold back a zilch with laws and orders to save some parchment *giggles* Thou knowest, Moony, some requests arrant deserve to be burned without a reply, like for example a petition to open a factory in Fillydelphia without taking into account necessary treatment facilities *makes a face*

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, lots of things... Some are arrant detrimental for thy serenity and soul comfort mayhap. Girls may be visiting me... Exampli gratia, Rarity is such a doll *smiles musingly*

Tis soundeth awful, mine lief! But as thou correctly mentioned, I'm not arrant informed about the whole image in details. Depending on the driving motives of mine regal siter and thine behaviour, serving the precursor to that, the attitude may differ, in the earnest. I could try to negotiate thy comeback, but... The most important question is - dost thou thyself want to return? What shall thou do, if 't be true thou return?

I do not  want  to  return to the  pony dimension  i am happy  where i am as there's  no point  for me to  return in my opinion  but if i did return im not sure  what  i would  do 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thanks, lief! *nuzzles* Mayhap we must ask Tia to hold back a zilch with laws and orders to save some parchment *giggles* Thou knowest, Moony, some requests arrant deserve to be burned without a reply, like for example a petition to open a factory in Fillydelphia without taking into account necessary treatment facilities *makes a face*

I shant pry thee away from that which thy heart is drawn, I happen only a brief reflection, as a mirror passed by in a room. Do as thou must diligently.

3 minutes ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

I do not  want  to  return to the  pony dimension  i am happy  where i am as there's  no point  for me to  return in my opinion  but if i did return im not sure  what  i would  do 

There is much to do in Equestria! If thou takes no amusement in song and dance and...cakes, then I offer greater things which thou can immerse thy curiously.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I shant pry thee away from that which thy heart is drawn, I happen only a brief reflection, as a mirror passed by in a room. Do as thou must diligently.

There is much to do in Equestria! If thou takes no amusement in song and dance and...cakes, then I offer greater things which thou can immerse thy curiously.

What  exactly  do you  offer  princess  Luna?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

Nightmare Moon? What  are you.. doing here? How do you  know of the mirror world?

*grins*

Hahahahaahaahaa!

How amusing! *eyes flash brightly* Not all ponies know this dream? Dear Princess, thou must take care with me...

*spreads wings regally*

I *am* the mirror, child!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*grins*

Hahahahaahaahaa!

How amusing! *eyes flash brightly* Not all ponies know this dream? Dear Princess, thou must take care with me...

*spreads wings regally*

I *am* the mirror, child!

You are  the mirror world? And im..a princess ?the princess  of what? and its a dream?  What  about  the villains who where banished  here before  me? You confuse me Nightmare Moon if you really  are the mirror  then tell me what  you can offer!

37 minutes ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

It's better to leave things as they are then. We can't return to our past (time spells don't count; they rarely work as intended, as we all know) and we hardly need to. Henceforth we don't need to live with our past, but we must keep some parts of it close *winks* to be able to control the future.

35 minutes ago, Mirage said:

3i.jpg.968d12b95c6588790f881ce7365af4ba.jpg

I knew, we can find the common ground.

35 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Moony! *squints and looks fixedly at her sly dark sister*

10 minutes ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

You are  the mirror world? And im..a princess ?the princess  of what? and its a dream?  What  about  the villains who where banished  here before  me? You confuse me Nightmare Moon if you really  are the mirror  then tell me what  you can offer!

What can I say... "RUN, ye fools!" (C) one-human-wizard-in-a-gray-hat  Apologies, I don't remember his name.

32 minutes ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

I was speaking to Princess Luna in that phrase, she is in our presence.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I was speaking to Princess Luna in that phrase, she is in our presence.

Speaking of mirrors... I was nev'r overly superstitious... *winks VERY meaningfully*

Although, I truly want to come along peacefully with thee, unless thou art arrant stubborn... But mindst, lief, I have tons of composure... Thou may equally easy get tired of being stubborn mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

Im just confused ughhh  so...luna and nightmare moon are separated *is very  confused*

Thine are from a different dimension and thou art confused about duality? Tis no different!

*sigh*

I have a poison tongue child. The Princess pesters me on every minute as such. So, understand, we exist together as mysterious magical occurrences has brought forth. It shall not be explained until more is know. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

Im just confused ughhh  so...luna and nightmare moon are separated *is very  confused*

Yes we are. Yet I am still trying to bring mine restless sister to the inner peace and fulfilment.

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Speaking of mirrors... I was nev'r overly superstitious... *winks VERY meaningfully*

Although, I truly want to come along peacefully with thee, unless thou art arrant stubborn... But mindst, lief, I have tons of composure... Thou may equally easy get tired of being stubborn mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Perhaps I am not know for composure, but respectful nonetheless.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

I have a poison tongue child. The Princess pesters me on every minute as such. So, understand, we exist together as mysterious magical occurrences has brought forth. It shall be explained until more is know. 

Pester? Moi? Only if 't be true thou deem the permission to ruin the world, giving the mere sense of life to us both, as non-pestering, I am. *grabs Nightmare Moon into a feathery hug* Tis as close as I can let thee be mine freezing sibling, not going to let thee inside. I am hither to heal thee, even it 't be true it seemeth impossible oft.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Pester? Moi? Only if 't be true thou deem the permission to ruin the world, giving the mere sense of life to us both, as non-pestering, I am. *grabs Nightmare Moon into a feathery hug* Tis as close as I can let thee be mine freezing sibling, not going to let thee inside. I am hither to heal thee, even it 't be true it seemeth impossible oft.

Thine are drunk on hope and faith, I fear. This heart is broken, and forever shall it be. Instead of peace, make use of my pain, and bringest my blood to spill on the alter of torment when thy power no longer prevails...I shall take the arrow for thee, when thine hour comes. But persist you will, and into the cold I shall return.

• Brohoof 1

Thine are drunk on hope and faith, I fear. This heart is broken, and forever shall it be.

As somepony as eternal as I am, thou should know better, thither is nothing as ephemeral as "forever". Nothing can avoid undergoing changes. I simply offer thee aimed changes wholeheartedly. Despite thou may see the aim as least valorous.

Instead of peace, make use of my pain, and bringest my blood to spill on the alter of torment when thy power no longer prevails...I shall take the arrow for thee, when thine hour comes.

At which hour mine time cometh is written in constellations only... and even I can't read all of those inscriptions correctly all the time. I know arrant one thing, as the Dream Warden, the one who standeth between ye all and the evil demons, brought to life by your souls oft, I would nev'r "bring anypony's blood" on some altar. Mine purpose is different... and I shall face mine fate with clear heart. I value the offer though, purely for the nobility. But I insist on embracing thee differently, freeing thee of thy own fears, thou ain't capable to admit.

But persist you will, and into the cold I shall return.

Thou may flee, mine lief... but thou shall return. Thou knowest I paradoxally love thee likewise and that shalt call thee. Thou may hate that (or want to think thou dost), fear that, understand that not, but as a moth to the flame, thou shall come back. *envelops you in a warm feathery embrace* Open thine heart and soul to me, to the change, and thou shall need those... oscillations *chuckles* not.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do you think it would have been possible to convince your twin sister to calm down if I could convince her that she wouldn't have to be filled with envy over Celestia if I practically worshipped the nighttime?

If I could just get her, hypothetically, to listen, mayhaps one pony such as myself can make all the difference.

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Do you think it would have been possible to convince your twin sister to calm down if I could convince her that she wouldn't have to be filled with envy over Celestia if I practically worshipped the nighttime?

If I could just get her, hypothetically, to listen, mayhaps one pony such as myself can make all the difference.

Hmmm... Thou can try forsooth. By any means I'm not supposed to convince suicidal ponies to reconsider *chuckles* But better dost that in mine presence, so, somepony can come to thy aid, while thou are still whole and ungobbled, in case mine dearest sister decideth to take a bite. Although, thou may have a fair chance for two reasons: A: she liketh the worshippers (which doth prevent her from tasting them not though); B: Actually, she is secretly a big cute fluffy Nightmare Moony inside

1116312.thumb.png.8425392ee9ce4e1002a3a49b50809ef5.png

Why dost thou think I am trying mine best to bring peace to her soul?

But thou hast a fair chance to end gobbled... Dost not tell then, I didn't warn thee!

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Hmmm... Thou can try forsooth. By any means I'm not supposed to convince suicidal ponies to reconsider *chuckles* But better dost that in mine presence, so, somepony can come to thy aid, while thou are still whole and ungobbled, in case mine dearest sister decideth to take a bite. Although, thou may have a fair chance for two reasons: A: she liketh the worshippers (which doth prevent her from tasting them not though); B: Actually, she is secretly a big cute fluffy Nightmare Moony inside

1116312.thumb.png.8425392ee9ce4e1002a3a49b50809ef5.png

Why dost thou think I am trying mine best to bring peace to her soul?

But thou hast a fair chance to end gobbled... Dost not tell then, I didn't warn thee!

Hmm...well, when can I talk to thy twin sister and forsooth thy soul?