Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Thou may risk thy coat, lief! But... "caveat emptor" *winks*

*sighs* The problem is, I am telling her that constantly, but Moony prefereth to believe, what she wanteth. My! She is more stubborn than young Rainbow Dash filly oft *rolls eyes*

And hath peculiar love for apocalyptic scenaria... *squints*

I still love her as an older sister may love the yonger sibling, despite all the unfortunate shenanigans

And who shalt comfort thee, mine restless kin? *smirks, nudging Nightmare Moon with her shoulder lightly*

Dost not fret, mine filly: thither are only two of us, me - Luna Selena of Equestria and mine shadowy sibling - Nightmare Moon

Unfortunately separated only *sighs*

Stop threatening the subjects, fluffy ruffian *boops Nightmare on her snoot*

Fearest not, mine filly... *covers with her wing*

I'm not giving up on her. If she dares gobble me, I shall die an honorable pony. Those without fear shall taste terrible.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.04.2018 at 6:46 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

You know how you got really mad about ponies sleeping during the night?

How long did it take you to realizes ponies actually need to sleep to like not die?

I was mad about them not giving the Night and mine blessing due appraisal, not about them merely sleeping at night. I do sleep likewise oft, thither is no crime in sleeping.

I always knew that, mine friend. I was simply too young and stupid to see the details. Nothing to be proud of thither... *downcasts*

16 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

Princess Luna? It's me again... It's been a long time since I talk to you... :sunny:

How's it feels like when becoming a nightmare moon?

At first thou may think thou art becoming free... Free from conventionalities, debts, artificial (at least thou thinkest so) morals... Mindlessly free... But then hatred and envy come, they flood thee, dispeling all other emotions, freezing thee from inside, torturing... Thou art trying to find the source of thy pain and findst nothing... and everything. Only the dark void can soothen it a zilch, but the memories still remain. Thou realize the deception, and the illusory freedom dissolves, leaving thee even more chained than afore, enraged, yet suffering and desperate. Thither is no real exit and destruction bringeth only short relief of thy vengeful delight. Better not enter that door ev'r...

But tis history, mine lief. What I do on Nightmare Night celebrations and on occasion to prank somepony is merely polymorph magic. Mine task now is to help mine nocturnal little sister become whole, despite she was separated from me. Not whole in anger and hatred, but truly individual.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

At first thou may think thou art becoming free... Free from conventionalities, debts, artificial (at least thou thinkest so) morals... Mindlessly free... But then hatred and envy come, they flood thee, dispeling all other emotions, freezing thee from inside, torturing... Thou art trying to find the source of thy pain and findst nothing... and everything. Only the dark void can soothen it a zilch, but the memories still remain. Thou realize the deception, and the illusory freedom dissolves, leaving thee even more chained than afore, enraged, yet suffering and desperate. Thither is no real exit and destruction bringeth only short relief of thy vengeful delight. Better not enter that door ev'r...

But tis history, mine lief. What I do on Nightmare Night celebrations and on occasion to prank somepony is merely polymorph magic. Mine task now is to help mine nocturnal little sister become whole, despite she was separated from me. Not whole in anger and hatred, but truly individual.

*giggles* But I feel that I regret that my best friend cried cause he taught I took his love life

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

Princess Luna? It's me again... It's been a long time since I talk to you... :sunny:

How's it feels like when becoming a nightmare moon?

I have little to say after thine Princess has so eloquently, if cautiously, explained. She feels great shame, and so left out some details. But I shall leave it at that, for I do not wish to bring her any more pain.

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I have little to say after thine Princess has so eloquently, if cautiously, explained. She feels great shame, and so left out some details. But I shall leave it at that, for I do not wish to bring her any more pain.

Thanks, mine lief! *grabs Nightmare Moon in a feathery embrace and nuzzles*

• Brohoof 2

@Alexshy

Greetings, Princess Luna! *Bows*

I was wondering:

"Do you still experience moments where ponies are afraid of you due to your time as Nightmare Moon?" 

(I had a much better question but I forgot what it was. :please:)

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Yes, I do, mine friend... Equestria is big and hither are certain ponies, who know me being "possessed", planning a riot and being banned long ere, but not informed about the arrant new page in mine life. Truth be told thither are some who know about mine deliverance, but are still jumpy in mine presence or in proximity of anything related to me. I can even name one - Lyra Heartstrings. The filly is really uneasy, at which somepony sayeth anything about me, or the Old Castle, etcetera.

I manage to dispel their worries oft, thther are case I can't succeed, Lyra for example. Thither are cases I don't bother to convince them...

Addendum: I do mine best to convince those, ready to listen, the shan't fear of now separated Nightmare Moon likewise... Thither are some aspects to work at, but together we hopefully reach the valorous aim of dispelling her cold and despair.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

*sits alone surrounded by her books, scrolls and constellation maps* Oh... such a bliss and serenity and silence... Am I corrct, Tibbles? Tibbles... *sees her pet possum sleeps flattening on her back like a small carpet* Oh!.. I guess I am *chuckles sadly*

• Brohoof 1

*sneaks to the open window in Luna's room and looks inside*

24.thumb.png.bc9aad7cabe4a517e0fe0edde6702beb.png

Greetings princess! *waves his hoof at blue alicorn* I have a few questions for you, if you do not mind.

Are there Moon and Sun eclipses happen in Equestria?

If yes - what is the reason? The same like on the Earth?

Is there any quarrels, pout, silent treatment etc. from these reasons between you and your elder sister?

• Brohoof 2

55 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*sneaks to the open window in Luna's room and looks inside*

24.thumb.png.bc9aad7cabe4a517e0fe0edde6702beb.png

Greetings princess! *waves his hoof at blue alicorn* I have a few questions for you, if you do not mind.

Are there Moon and Sun eclipses happen in Equestria?

If yes - what is the reason? The same like on the Earth?

Is there any quarrels, pout, silent treatment etc. from these reasons between you and your elder sister?

*smirks and waves back; Tiberius falls down to the carpet and opens one eye looking at her reproachfully*

Sorry, Tibbles! *levitates him back*

Mine valorous freind, of cours thither are Moon and Sun eclipses in Equestria. I have no idea if they correlate in period with those on Earth somehow... Why would they, pray tell? *shrugs* But they are definitely ground to the same basic principles as the native to Earth. Thus the Moon eclipse befalleth, at which hour Equus' shadow falls on mine precious planet (okay, okay, satellite *sticks her tongue out barely visibly*) as the result of it being between Moon and Sun. The Sun eclipse respectively befalleth, at which hour mine Moon returneth the courtesy *giggles*

Dur to the nature of those phenomena, it's obvious that it's easier for me to position the Moon the way necessary to overshadow the Sun, than Tia to sync her star with other celestial (forgive mine pun) bodies *giggle-snort*... Tis not speaking about those effects would look awfully strange for all our subjects, at which hour I can sneak move the Moon during the day quite effectively.

Truth be told, and thither is nothing to be proud with, that was the ground to many pranks and girly quarrels between us long ere, in our with Tia fillyhood. Nowadays we stick to the mutually agreed schedule and try to not abuse it, despite we reached the uncomparably higher level of understanding and tolerance. Although, I pranked Tia two years ago at April 1st with the sudden prolonged Sun eclipse, at which hour she expected something different, more "close to the ground" form me. What can I say, we laughed... and I don't think thither were anypony scared much by that, considering the date. Yet I still expect something comparable from Tia, being cautious at certain days of the year.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Lulu, is it alright if I give you a hug?

We shan't object that act of thine appreciation of the Night Crown! *jokingly cocks snoot*

1 hour ago, Nightmare Terror said:

Luna,

Somepony told me you play video games,which ones do you prefer?

Art thou interested in the genres or some particular titles?

I play action/adventure, RPGs, horror games (good ones)... The latter make me have much fun (frequently over the limited fantasy of the developers). I could earn some bits mayhap, if 't be true I could take some of them into some dreams of our valorous subjects.

As for particular titles... Well, I adore Tomb Raider... The actual Tomb Raider :orly:, which ended effectively with Tomb Raider Chronicles. I guess because the certain protagonist remindeth me myself a zilch. The Elder Scrolls series is awesome. Portal is nice. STALKER... hmmm, it needeth continuation ;)  If 't be true I want to have some mindless fun, Doom, UT come hoofy, or even Borderlands (the latter calleth for some tactics I admit). The nice examples of horror are SOMA, Amnesia... Dead Space *smirks* Hey, try D'LIRIUM someday, thou may enjoy 't for having ponies *chuckles*... or not - for being bucked aplenty.

Truth be told, I can play almost everything, except pixel-graphics games, but the titles I truly enjoy and can replay with pleasure are limited.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Alexshy said:

We shan't object that act of thine appreciation of the Night Crown! *jokingly cocks snoot*

I play action/adventure, RPGs, horror games (good ones)... The latter make me have much fun (frequently over the limited fantasy of the developers). I could earn some bits mayhap, if 't be true I could take some of them into some dreams of our valorous subjects.

As for particular titles... Well, I adore Tomb Raider... The actual Tomb Raider :orly:, which ended effectively with Tomb Raider Chronicles. I guess because the certain protagonist remindeth me myself a zilch. The Elder Scrolls series is awesome. Portal is nice. STALKER... hmmm, it needeth continuation ;)  If 't be true I want to have some mindless fun, Doom, UT come hoofy, or even Borderlands (the latter calleth for some tactics I admit). The nice examples of horror are SOMA, Amnesia... Dead Space *smirks* Hey, try D'LIRIUM someday, thou may enjoy 't for having ponies *chuckles*... or not - for being bucked aplenty.

Truth be told, I can play almost everything, except pixel-graphics games, but the titles I truly enjoy and can replay with pleasure are limited.

Not even Halo 3?

I’m more of a FPS/Racer

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Nightmare Terror said:

Not even Halo 3?

I’m more of a FPS/Racer

Contrary to popular belief, I'm arrant a PC mare, so I'm afraid not. I recall playing Halo: CE on PC though. Dost not get me started, but it would be wondrous, if 't be true devs stopped being stupid and cared for their audience/income actually, not for their... how dost thou call it... oh! Epeen? Correct?! *dainty alicorn smile* I can appreciate good FPS, I didn't name some simply. As for the races... I admit I enjoyed NFS afore they became Porsche advetisment campaign *rolls eyes*

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Luna,

What did Celestia dress up as for Nightmare Night?

Hmmm... I know thither are rumors that we dress as each other on NMN... Well that was once only *giggles* She dresses up differently each time, using magic oft. I can't probably tell about every trick, as tis unfair towards Tia, blowing her festive cover much *whispers* She... *looks around and lowers voice more* she even dressed as Discord once *giggle-snort* For pure giggles and ruffiany, thou knowest lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

• Brohoof 3

On 5/21/2018 at 1:10 AM, Alexshy said:

yay, *Hugs Luna* you're one of my most favorite princesses

6 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

yay, *Hugs Luna* you're one of my most favorite princesses

*wing hug and regal nuzzle* Mine gratitude for thy loyalty, subject! benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

• Brohoof 1

I shall answer all questions thusly. The Princess is...occupied. Come to me little ponies and weep in my presence if thou hasn't the heart. Nightmare Moon is here to stay! In the waking world and also in your own nightmares. MUHAHAHA!

Hmmm...

Image result for NIghtmare moon laughing

Apologies. No need to fear dearest subjects. I am a kinder, gentler, sort of evil now. The Princess in her grace and patience has convinced thine Nightmare of Eternity that mine anger and lust for revenge is no more than beating a dead horse. That my ever sorrowful heart isn't inescapable emptiness.

Tis a strange dream is it not? When thou heart knowest not what it truly wants? Then it sees a distant hope for which to chart, whatever the seas, the sails must cast!

Behold, my heart is healing, dearest ponies.

Image result for cute nightmare moon

But don't celebrate just yet! I am still yet surrounded by shadows, and darkness stretches from my wake. Tread carefully, little ones...thou art safe in my mind but I cannot guarantee thine perception in the surreal unfolding of time and change, as it happens to be or not. Fear awakens, and I am the reason for it. Don't forget it!

Related image

Ehem! Anyway, gather round and let us get to know one another, for the Night will last forever!

That is, until the Princess returns. :orly: After which, I shall return to my precious loneliness.

Related image

14 hours ago, An Admirer said:

I want to ask you Luna that if you'd like to come over and have a dinner with me. I may not be best at cooking but I'll try my best to make that time memorable. :please:

Of course! As long as the night is accommodating to it, we shall take great joy in visiting thee. (let it be know thine Nightmare Moon is a much better cook than thine Princess...and this she appreciates immensely.)

We shall enjoy whatever thy serve, dearest one. *nuzzles*

• Brohoof 1