Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

1 hour ago, shadowwarp940 said:

hey nightmare moon, have you ever thought about what you would've done if you did take over equestria? 

There would be no Equestria and no rulers because without the sun, everything would become freezing cold, and snowy and icy, and everything and everyone would freeze to death.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Hmm...well, when can I talk to thy twin sister and forsooth thy soul?

*blinks* *blinkblinks* I am arrant unsure which one of us thou art addressing whither *chuckles*

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*turns red from withholding laughter*

Now that's an image, lief! Art thou sure that colour is not called violet or purple *nuzzles and tickles you to avoid the explosion*  The laugher, mine lief, is something even the royalities can safely fall to. Especially considering thou can do it quite impressive. Dost not be shy, mine lief!

1 minute ago, shadowwarp940 said:

hey nightmare moon, have you ever thought about what you would've done if you did take over equestria? 

The biggest secret is - she nev'r actually thought the plan out! *makes big scary eyes*

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*blinks* *blinkblinks* I am arrant unsure which one of us thou art addressing whither *chuckles*

Now that's an image, lief! Art thou sure that colour is not called violet or purple *nuzzles and tickles you to avoid the explosion*  The laugher, mine lief, is something even the royalities can safely fall to. Especially considering thou can do it quite impressive. Dost not be shy, mine lief!

The biggest secret is - she nev'r actually thought the plan out! *makes big scary eyes*

I was referring to Nightmare Moon. I know your soul has well-been soothed.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Loyal Defender said:

I was referring to Nightmare Moon. I know your soul has well-been soothed.

Oh, be mine guest then *makes a wide hoof gesture* Shout louder though, mine lief, so I can hear and save whatever is left of thee during the... interview *lets out a sniny smile*

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Hmm? What's so funny about that specific choice of wording?

Had to be there, child.

10 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Celestia would reign no longer, and the night prevail evermore. The night is the world's most natural state, and our hearts shall burn in its comfort.

9 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

There would be no Equestria and no rulers because without the sun, everything would become freezing cold, and snowy and icy, and everything and everyone would freeze to death.

Thou overthinks this. Possibilities it seems, are expected only in what thou desires. Why can it not be the same for me? You see where this is leading...your rationale is too narrow.

3 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

@Mirage Dost thou mind if I discuss something with thee?

(Unsure whether or not I'm allowed to do it here, if there's another place, tell me please)

Speak as thou wishes.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Mirage said:

Celestia would reign no longer, and the night prevail evermore. The night is the world's most natural state, and our hearts shall burn in its comfort.

Then count me in! Long live the night!

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Had to be there, child.

*sits there giggling*

*tiredly bumps her muzzle on the table, her ears flatten and slap on the surface, everypony can hear the muffled sigh*

Thou overthinks this. Possibilities it seems, are expected only in what thou desires. Why can it not be the same for me? You see where this is leading...your rationale is too narrow.

Ahem... Pot meet kettle please. *bites Nightmare Moon on her cute fluffy ear slightly*

5 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Then count me in! Long live the night!

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Welcome, Child of the Night, to the darkness. *embraces with dark wings*

*seriously considers sending those both behind the polar circle during the polar night, muttering* We could speak anon and I'm arrant sure thither would be different arguments voiced *chuckles*  Although, that one *looks fixedly at the dark blue one* would easily teleport back to me, knowing I shan't bite... too hard *makes a face*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

*sits there giggling*

*tiredly bumps her muzzle on the table, her ears flatten and slap on the surface, everypony can hear the muffled sigh*

Ahem... Pot meet kettle please. *bites Nightmare Moon on her cute fluffy ear slightly*

*seriously considers sending those both behind the polar circle during the polar night, muttering* We could speak anon and I'm arrant sure thither would be different arguments voiced *chuckles*  Although, that one *looks fixedly at the dark blue one* would easily teleport back to me, knowing I shan't bite... too hard *makes a face*

This is precisely why the sooner I can confront her, the sooner she shan't manipulate ponies to her bidding any longer.

2 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

This is precisely why the sooner I can confront her, the sooner she shan't manipulate ponies to her bidding any longer.

"To madness of the brave we sing a song..." *sighs* Or shalt it be a post mortem accolade rarther?..

"To madness of the brave we sing a song..." *sighs* Or shalt it be a post mortem accolade rarther?..

Either one is fine. I mean she can't gobble up what can't be resisted due to immense adorability.

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Had to be there, child.

Speak as thou wishes.

You honestly don't have to continue being like this. If it wasn't obvious, there are ponies out there who love, even worship the night. Ponies like me. Whatever I can do during the night to cherish it, I do without fear. I know how it felt being overlooked, but I never once overlooked you.

• Brohoof 2

59 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Either one is fine. I mean she can't gobble up what can't be resisted due to immense adorability.

You honestly don't have to continue being like this. If it wasn't obvious, there are ponies out there who love, even worship the night. Ponies like me. Whatever I can do during the night to cherish it, I do without fear. I know how it felt being overlooked, but I never once overlooked you.

Ye Child of the Night, I hear thy voice. Soon you will see what the Night will bring to all. My rage is justice for the lonely and the ignored, it shall be a day thoust know their struggles justified!

9 minutes ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

*i  hide as i cant handle the  amount  of  lunas* somepony help me!

There is only the Princess and I. Please sit and relax, allow the Princess to comfort thee.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Ye Child of the Night, I hear thy voice. Soon you will see what the Night will bring to all. My rage is justice for the lonely and the ignored, it shall be a day thoust know their struggles justified!

There is only the Princess and I. Please sit and relax, allow the Princess to comfort thee.

No. Eternal night isn't what I desire. I'll admit it, I do love and cherish the night, but...you don't have to be this way. There are many in the world who love the work you/Luna do for us. Your wor isn't overlooked....especially not by me.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

Are you  a reformed  nightmare moon?

I don't understand the question, child. *smirks* But you smell good... *brandishes sharp teeth*

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

Thou may risk thy coat, lief! But... "caveat emptor" *winks*

7 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

*sighs* The problem is, I am telling her that constantly, but Moony prefereth to believe, what she wanteth. My! She is more stubborn than young Rainbow Dash filly oft *rolls eyes*

6 hours ago, Mirage said:

And hath peculiar love for apocalyptic scenaria... *squints*

I still love her as an older sister may love the yonger sibling, despite all the unfortunate shenanigans

And who shalt comfort thee, mine restless kin? *smirks, nudging Nightmare Moon with her shoulder lightly*

6 hours ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

*i  hide as i cant handle the  amount  of  lunas* somepony help me!

Dost not fret, mine filly: thither are only two of us, me - Luna Selena of Equestria and mine shadowy sibling - Nightmare Moon

Are you  a reformed  nightmare moon?

Unfortunately separated only *sighs*

I don't understand the question, child. *smirks* But you smell good... *brandishes sharp teeth*

Stop threatening the subjects, fluffy ruffian *boops Nightmare on her snoot*

Oh no don't  eat me nightmare moon! *hides*

Fearest not, mine filly... *covers with her wing*

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thou may risk thy coat, lief! But... "caveat emptor" *winks*

*sighs* The problem is, I am telling her that constantly, but Moony prefereth to believe, what she wanteth. My! She is more stubborn than young Rainbow Dash filly oft *rolls eyes*

And hath peculiar love for apocalyptic scenaria... *squints*

I still love her as an older sister may love the yonger sibling, despite all the unfortunate shenanigans

And who shalt comfort thee, mine restless kin? *smirks, nudging Nightmare Moon with her shoulder lightly*

Dost not fret, mine filly: thither are only two of us, me - Luna Selena of Equestria and mine shadowy sibling - Nightmare Moon

Unfortunately separated only *sighs*

Stop threatening the subjects, fluffy ruffian *boops Nightmare on her snoot*

Fearest not, mine filly... *covers with her wing*

That's a lot of of questions that you answered princess luna :wacko:

How come that your sister princess celestia is having a bad time than you are princess luna :sealed:

6 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

How come that your sister princess celestia is having a bad time than you are princess luna :sealed:

Apologies? Worse, mayhap... I don't think she doth now. We all have those moments we soar high, or dive on the contrary. We do our best to support each other, as this what sisterly bond is for.

And if 't be true thou meant her having her nightly sleep, then that's natural that Tia hides her cute royal snoot under bed covers, at which hour I guard mine Night... and vice versa.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Apologies? Worse, mayhap... I don't think she doth now. We all have those moments we soar high, or dive on the contrary. We do our best to support each other, as this what sisterly bond is for.

And if 't be true thou meant her having her nightly sleep, then that's natural that Tia hides her cute royal snoot under bed covers, at which hour I guard mine Night... and vice versa.

Switching places, really sceptical