Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

Tis a truly interesting question, mine friend. Considering I'm usually visiting the dreams of mine subjects through the Dreamscape, thus namely dreaming myself in the process, methinks the answer is both Yes and No. Yes, because I choose whom to visit and what to do with their dreams, and No, because I'm not realizing mine own fantasies... "at work" *giggles* Although, at which hour I dream for myself purely, I can control mine own dreams; usually it's more complex than ruling others' visions and impressions... but I dare to say, I manage quite well nevertheless. Exampli gratia, I can use that ability to visit some pony (and not only pony) when and whither I want. But... each lady hath her secrets. From mine favourite dreams, which may be named without any privacy violation, the one about night ocean coast standeth out the most. Whispering waves, soft moonlight, warm damp sand under thy hooves, fireflies in the shrubs on the shore... *purrs musingly*

• Brohoof 1

On 8/6/2018 at 2:47 AM, Alexshy said:

Tis a truly interesting question, mine friend. Considering I'm usually visiting the dreams of mine subjects through the Dreamscape, thus namely dreaming myself in the process, methinks the answer is both Yes and No. Yes, because I choose whom to visit and what to do with their dreams, and No, because I'm not realizing mine own fantasies... "at work" *giggles* Although, at which hour I dream for myself purely, I can control mine own dreams; usually it's more complex than ruling others' visions and impressions... but I dare to say, I manage quite well nevertheless. Exampli gratia, I can use that ability to visit some pony (and not only pony) when and whither I want. But... each lady hath her secrets. From mine favourite dreams, which may be named without any privacy violation, the one about night ocean coast standeth out the most. Whispering waves, soft moonlight, warm damp sand under thy hooves, fireflies in the shrubs on the shore... *purrs musingly*

I wish I could have a dream like that. It sounds very relaxing.at_peace_at_last_by_silfoe-d90xezi.jpg.d9d7d98cec805729074d62b19ebc9b76.jpg

Luna,

Tia said that you were afraid of butterflies as a filly. Is this true or is she making up stories again?

post-34233-0-74664800-1454884697.png.e9de6cd598ae2bd770515a7f6c947c1b.png

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

I wish I could have a dream like that. It sounds very relaxing.at_peace_at_last_by_silfoe-d90xezi.jpg.d9d7d98cec805729074d62b19ebc9b76.jpg

Hast thou been thither in reality? Because it's easer even for me to send thee a dream alike, if 't be true thou had live experience. Our brains are quite fascinatingly operating, aren't they?

Luna,

Tia said that you were afraid of butterflies as a filly. Is this true or is she making up stories again?

post-34233-0-74664800-1454884697.png.e9de6cd598ae2bd770515a7f6c947c1b.png

*scratches her ear and wiggles her snoot pensively* Well... mayhap mine first ev'r contact with a butterfly was less than glorious. But I was a small foal back then and don't remember it well (apologies), tis natural for foals to be curious of anything new and afraid at the same time. I extend mine hope, I can be forgiven for some of mine foalhood fiascoes *giggles* I can assure thee, that I am not afraid of butterflies or any insects currently, I may be disgusted by some of them (insects), but that's about it, mine friend.

23 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*scratches her ear and wiggles her snoot pensively* Well... mayhap mine first ev'r contact with a butterfly was less than glorious. But I was a small foal back then and don't remember it well (apologies), tis natural for foals to be curious of anything new and afraid at the same time. I extend mine hope, I can be forgiven for some of mine foalhood fiascoes *giggles* I can assure thee, that I am not afraid of butterflies or any insects currently, I may be disgusted by some of them (insects), but that's about it, mine friend. 

It's quite alright. Being scared of things when we were younger happens to everyone. Hopefully Tia didn't pick on you about it too much. :mlp_smug:

What have you been doing with all the candy the children have been giving you on Nightmare Night?

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 2

It's quite alright. Being scared of things when we were younger happens to everyone. Hopefully Tia didn't pick on you too much about it. :mlp_smug:

Thou knowest, tis the same Tia I think of, so... *chuckles*

What have you been doing with all the candy the children have been giving you on Nightmare Night?

Of course, I'm unable to consume all those naturally. I share some with Tia, but I hide a greater deal from her... to use them during Hearthwarming, which is nigh. Foals like getting candy *winks*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

But thou heard nothing... I shall deny anyway *giggles*

On 8/11/2018 at 8:16 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Dear, @Alexshy/Princess Luna,

"What is your opinion of the Element of Laughter, Pinkie Pie?" 

Tis a funny filly *smiles* To appreciate that one must understand that she hath a special sense of humor (not weird, mindst that, but special, different from the average one). Besides, methinks she hath considerably deeper insight of things, than it seemeth after a superficial glance at her. She is smarter than she wanteth to look, mayhap she is right, looking like a hay-head oft maketh one's life easier to the certain extent. If 't be true I had a trouble in a sphere she could have an opinion about, I would definitely pay attention to what she hath to say.

On 8/11/2018 at 8:19 AM, Starlightglimmerfan19 said:

Luna who do you like better Starlight or Twilight ?

Twilight, withought neighing. Because her confidence is based on her knowledge and friends' support, not self-sustained, besides, her acts are counterbalanced by questioning (except mayhap one accident involving the certain stuffed doll). She knoweth much, but doth think not that she knoweth and can do everything. Starlight hath many traits to improve and a few things to suppress to achieve the same level; she definitely needeth less exaggerrated attention to succeed at that. While Twi is immune to public attention, it can't push her off tracks and she doth seek it not on her own, Starlight is another story - exaggerated attention and groundless appraisal corrupt her in a matter of seconds... She remindeth me of Trixie oft. But whither Trixie compensateth her insecurities, Starlight hath no doubts or regrets out of her illusory feeling of superiority.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/16/2018 at 1:54 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Princess Luna,

Do you remember when your sister started growing her affinity for cake?

984B5B80-A26A-4379-B743-8C493B6DCD35.png

*giggle-snort* Methinks, she was like that ev'r since I remember myself... and her respectively. Thither is one theory though *winks and lowers her voice* Father told me once that while pregnant with Tia our mom was worried, she became too big... thus refusing anything with... heavy carbohydrates. It settled down after and nopony suffered; although, Tia seemeth to be compensating the lack of sweet during her early days ev'r since *chuckles*

I think that every foal in Equestria knows your sad story.

Exile on the Moon. One thousand years mostly spent on boredom, sadness and loneliness.:twi:
Hmm. But ..but I found today morning THAT photo.*coughs few times* Would you like to comment my princess?:bedeyes::mlp_toldya:

mlp__princess_luna_on_the_moon_by_alcor90-d9cy1lq.thumb.jpg.bc5ce15b23b85aab45b3e49e652e00be.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I think that every foal in Equestria knows your sad story.

Exile on the Moon. One thousand years mostly spent on boredom, sadness and loneliness.:twi:
Hmm. But ..but I found today morning THAT photo.*coughs few times* Would you like to comment my princess?:bedeyes::mlp_toldya:

mlp__princess_luna_on_the_moon_by_alcor90-d9cy1lq.thumb.jpg.bc5ce15b23b85aab45b3e49e652e00be.jpg

Photomanipulation, mine lief! I was served by mine own magic only, being thither. If 't be true that was like depicted in that image, thither would be a solid chance us nev'r dreaming to return and conquer somepony, who as we thought didn't love us. Those signs of admiration would be enough methinks. :orly:

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

What do you think about those really weird humans and their advanced technology? Also, why can't we have that kind of technology?

Truth be told, humans ain't that weird, some ponies are weirder, in the earnest. As for technology, we have some, but the power source differeth, as we have magic. They do have magic likewise, but forgot how to use it; they betrayed some vital aspects of their own nature... and suffering from that forsooth (thou can find more of that theory in the certain book *subtly points at the signature with her eyes*). Even if 't be true they deny or pretend to deny that. The question is, do we need the technology to start taking over magic, substituting it and, moreover, "substituting our souls" (as it befell to some, quite many, humans)?

Luna,

Eventhough Tia is older than you, do you find that she sometimes acts like she’s younger than you?

29B1985C-FC3E-4076-AEE2-5BB158A288B0.thumb.gif.4d76c90b4c5e47fad0a8c18359bc1db9.gif

Everypony needeth their foalish moments, some relief from the stress... The older thou art, the more frequently thou needst to train thy foalish side, not to let it arrant... dehydrate *chuckles* I don't blame her, for example, we nev'r stopped pranking each other; pranks became more sophisticated only. Actually, I'm glad she hath the ability and wish to get off her high horse oft and enjoy the life without major stipulations *winks*

Edited by Alexshy

Luna if you shaw my character what will you think?

here my character 

myPony.png

myPony 23.png

myPony glass.png

22 minutes ago, George150 said:

Luna if you shaw my character what will you think?

here my character

I would examine the wings and the horn fixedly, just in case :orly:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Everypony needeth their foalish moments, some relief from the stress... The older thou art, the more frequently thou needst to train thy foalish side, not to let it arrant... dehydrate *chuckles* I don't blame her, for example, we nev'r stopped pranking each other; pranks became more sophisticated only. Actually, I'm glad she hath the ability and wish to get off her high horse oft and enjoy the life without major stipulations *winks*

Thank you for answering the question. My father is the same way. Last question, did you choose the apple or the slice of cake?

• Brohoof 2

Thank you for answering the question. My father is the same way. Last question, did you choose the apple or the slice of cake?

Not the major fan of cakes forsooth, I chose the apple... Now in case of a doughnut, it would be a much tougher choice *giggles*

So, on a scale from 1 to 10, what would be the chances of Equestria using it's military to retaliate if I took the unclaimed desert territory just outside of Equestria near Canterlot?

Also, that territory the Storm King use to have, can I have that?

• Brohoof 1

Hey Luna what is your relationship with your sister?

Edited by Guest

Hey Princess Luna what is your relationship with your sister Princess Celestia?

On 8/24/2018 at 10:33 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

So, on a scale from 1 to 10, what would be the chances of Equestria using it's military to retaliate if I took the unclaimed desert territory just outside of Equestria near Canterlot?

Also, that territory the Storm King use to have, can I have that?

Hmmm... Hmmm... outside of Equestria AND near Canterlot... Art thou sure, it's the same Equestria we are speaking of? Pray tell, it's not that tiny, thou should seriously check and improve thy Eqography knowledge, mine friend. If 't be true thou art talking about the plains inhabited by the Diamond Dogs... Well, good luck with that *chuckles*

As for the next option. Storm "King"! *huffs* That monkey highfalutin delusional... "Lulu, stop!" Well, thou art about to make the same drastic mistake, that monkey... "Lulu!"  made. To have, claim, whatever else as arrogant and short-sighted and to RULE the land, is not the same thing. Why on Equus all the dictators (and those aspiring to become) forget about that and fall into the same pit. The lands they "claimed" only wait for a suitable moment to rise against their opressors. Conquering new lands mindlessly, each of them is arrant unprepared for the several hits from behind. So, again... Good luck with "having" :orly:

Friendly note: Touching Equestrian domain, any citizen or our diplomatic partners is the fast and easy way to the Fungeon. A few decades guaranteed, if 't be true thou art lucky... Dost not forget, I can always lend Tia mine Moon :mlp_wink:

On 8/25/2018 at 4:38 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Luna,

When you were younger, did you like playing in boxes?

A36BF8D3-CD9C-4DCA-A027-E07F3D90F60A.jpeg.26f8f1f25878e3de9d2f13777ba3e595.jpeg

Boxes and pillows, yes *giggles* Building "Fort Luna" and bombarding Tia, at which hour she least expected... Show me any foal, who doth like it not 3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg

On 8/25/2018 at 9:24 PM, George150 said:

Hey Princess Luna what is your relationship with your sister Princess Celestia?

Sisterly friendly or friendly sisterly, takest thy pick! :orly:

Seriously though, we love each other, despite all the quarrels we had in the past and differences in opinions we still possess. If 't be true thou wanted to know - no, we don't make pie/pillow fights on any occasion possible :-D

Edited by Alexshy