Ask Luna

Lunatic

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Rumors are rumors, mine lief! Tis a sensitive string as thou might have noticed. They simply disappeared after a very strange magical accident: actually it was mom's experiment, but dad surely couldn't leave her alone in such a moment, so... *wipes a tear* Thus Tia became both for us and especially for me henceforth. That's eaxctly the reason we are both extremely cautious with some areas of magic, especially experimental.

Me and Nightmare are long separated, lief. Dost not speak of us as technically the same, because it's not true now. I wouldn't mind going hoof by hoof with her, in the earnest... as soon as she can focus on something else except destruction... including self-destruction *squints*

I see, I see. I sure hope she gets self destructed, her hate will be her end. Nobody will listen to her, as you have won the battle. Now she is separated, how would we take her out?

Just now, Califorum said:

I see, I see. I sure hope she gets self destructed, her hate will be her end. Nobody will listen to her, as you have won the battle. Now she is separated, how would we take her out?

Hmmm... Not so fast, mine little pony. That kind of negativity bodeth well not for a kind pony, thou undoubtedly art. Mine aim is not to let her perish or allow her to self-destruct, but rather giving her a chance to become less flat of a pony, see the life in multitude of tints. I shan't "take her out" unless she showeth tendency to harm mine subjects again. Showest some mercy for the defeated, please!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

Hmmm... Not so fast, mine little pony. That kind of negativity bodeth well not for a kind pony, thou undoubtedly art. Mine aim is not to let her perish or allow her to self-destruct, but rather giving her a chance to become less flat of a pony, see the life in multitude of tints. I shan't "take her out" unless she showeth tendency to harm mine subjects again. Showest some mercy for the defeated, please!

Hahaha, I see, I see. Honestly quite amazing how you can not want to take revenge against something that turned you into what you are not. 

• Brohoof 2

Hahaha, I see, I see. Honestly quite amazing how you can not want to take revenge against something that turned you into what you are not. 

Good call. Methinks I became more mature, despite Nightmare keepeth telling everypony that I'm embracing mine inner foal. To the certain extent yes, but... I understood a few things since then, things I would gladly share with her, if 't be true she was ready. Well, one thing I learned for sure - to wait mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Just now, Alexshy said:

Good call. Methinks I became more mature, despite Nightmare keepeth telling everypony that I'm embracing mine inner foal. To the certain extent yes, but... I understood a few things since then, things I would gladly share with her, if 't be true she was ready. Well, one thing I learned for sure - to wait mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Hehehe, good call! For me I always thought the sun was the angry one, not the moon.

Hehehe, good call! For me I always thought the sun was the angry one, not the moon.

The excessive power can be deemed as such, due to not noticing the minors, it may hurt unintentionally with its shine. The power becometh twice more effective, at which hour it learneth to act softly.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

The excessive power can be deemed as such, due to not noticing the minors, it may hurt unintentionally with its shine. The power becometh twice more effective, at which hour it learneth to act softly.

Mhmmm. Is there an alicorn of the stars, or is that your domain?

7 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Mhmmm. Is there an alicorn of the stars, or is that your domain?

Tis mine domain, lief! It's only a speculation that I can raise the Moon then lounge whole night till morrow suspicious.png.482ba914cf472e78c44fe66360147dbd.png

• Brohoof 1

Greetings, Princess Luna!

I was wondering:

"On those rare days when you are too awake to sleep, how do you spend your "day off"?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :squee:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Princess Celestia!

I was wondering:

"On those rare days when you are too awake to sleep, how do you spend your "day off"?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :squee:

*blinks* *blinkblinks*

• Brohoof 2

*raises one eyebrow* Art thou sure, lief?

Well, that doth make almost no difference as I can't remember, when we both had any proper days off. Personally I use mine free time, at which hour I'm blessed to have any, to walk in the open - I simply adore nature!

benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

• Brohoof 1

I suspect that on these 183 pages ponies have already asked you about probably not only once. Anyway it is almost impossible to find an answer.

We all know that 1000 years it is .... hmm ... a very long period of time, even for alicorn. How long can you explore the silver globe while still seeing almost the same landscapes. :dry:So I would like to ask another question. How did you deal with boredom on the Moon?

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I suspect that on these 183 pages ponies have already asked you about probably not only once. Anyway it is almost impossible to find an answer.

We all know that 1000 years it is .... hmm ... a very long period of time, even for alicorn. How long can you explore the silver globe while still seeing almost the same landscapes. :dry:So I would like to ask another question. How did you deal with boredom on the Moon?

Oh *shuckles* Thither are plenty of things one can try on Moon to deal with boredom.

- play tic tac toe with Nightmare Moon (thou hast plenty of space)

- run and jump for fun (the gravity is decreased 6 times so thou can do "aerial" tricks without wings usage)

- toss stones aiming at something (same wise with gravity, but thou can take bigger stones *winks*) - how dost thou think I was able to perfect mine aiming for Nightmare Night games :orly:

- thou hast plenty of space to train thy writing likewise (and nothing eraseth thy work, unless some meteor cometh down at it); the same with drawing, but tis hard luck - I failed to learn anyway 4c5d3a29c.jpg.2eab8082af38dc2db4aef75f618f7976.jpg

- thou can sing really loud - nopony shalt hear anyway (including thee), thus it doth not matter whether thou suck at singing or not mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

- thou can try counting the craters and tis real win, as thou shall lose count each time sooner or later and can practice it endlessly...

We can name tons of ways more, thou findst out new as soon as thou enter the situation. Thus the best way is to try thyself yaaay.png.8473b4332247d31a72c33c63d2054a6c.png

Well Luna, you have described your place of exile as quite interesting. Maybe I really should consider trip to the Moon (anyhow not for such long time).:D Thanks for the answer.

I know about aeternal quiet on the cosmic space. It will be really good for me considering how bad singer I am.^_^

Edited by Fluttershy Friend

Apologies for the wait - I was distracted by royal duties and personal feelings from your questions, mine valorous ponies.

On 28.02.2018 at 8:47 PM, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Hello Luna,

If you could banish Mr Burns, would you?

It took me a moment, lief... I'm a fan of games, not human animated shows mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png (I know, who thou speakest about, but not deep enough to judge about banishment). First question, or better say elaboration necessary - dost thou mean "banish" as in banish to the Moon (or some other distant in universal scale place)? I'm afraid he would hardly take any lessons learned from that, being a simple human he would simply die without any revelations.

Making a short research on the persona I think that some villains need to be left "as is". Thou seest, he is a well known evil, known what to expect from and... thou shan't deny he hath certain class :orly: Remove him and the place shan't be empty for long, but one who cometh instead may appear an arrant psycho, despising any rules or obsessed to establish own ones. The banishment is not a method hither. Mayhap a prolonged vacation to some quiet place, putting a "crisis manager" instead *wink-wink* and trying to make Mr. Burns see, thither are many other worthy things in this world, money and power can help to reach, but can't substitute. He is too weak physically to be imprisoned or left alone anywhere - tis plain cruel. So, I wouldn't banish him in usual sense of the term "banish".

• Brohoof 1

I'm afraid baseball is not old fashioned enough for me (about 200 years old), mine friend, it appeared at which hour I was on the Moon still. Now hoofball is another story. Played it as a filly... in defence. Although I was nev'r an obsessed fan and at the moment I can hardly tell thee the best players, etcetera... So art thou talking about the game whither ponies smack the small ball with a wooden bat and then... run like crazy?

I've heard about so called Airsoft and... as a gamer may like 't methinks mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 1

the oldest set of baseball rules goes back to the 1840s and then townball a Massachusetts bat and ball sport was a pre cursor to baseball. The ball that we use in today's baseball is not what it looked like back then. The horseshoe shape that is in today's baseball was leather stitched back then and therefore called it a lemon peel baseball.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
44 minutes ago, Mirage said:

How do you feel, Princess? Where is thine spirit?

*magically grabs Nightmare and drags closer* I feel more energetic, tis granted! And mine spirit is arrant at work, fighting with bores of nightly and especially daily courts... as I am to take Tia's duties temporarily, at which hour she is busy with her diplomacy. And mine [not so] evil spirit is hither with me as I can see *lightly headbutts Nightmare in the shoulder with a smile* Thither was a blizzard last weekend, so I decided against nightly walks for now, but I extend mine hope upcoming weekend delivereth more spiritual encouragement... for writing included *addresses another scroll with a request from their subject*

Ahem... One more thing I want to emphasize: I'm truly overheaped by work lately, so, don't worry y'all, if 't be true mine replies are delayed a zilch. Luna nev'r forgets about her subjects! *cocks her head proudly*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I prepared two new questions::)

Which aspect being princess is the most boring and/or tiring for you?

Hmmm... Dealing with some stupid laws suggestions, while helping Tia with daily court methinks. That paperwork... uggghhh!!! Believest me, lief, complete banning of zucchini from equestrian restaurants was not the worst among them. And the reason, thankfully I don't remember exactly, wasn't any better than the project itself.

11 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

What's your favourite, comfortable clothes if any?

Seeing me mostly in my hoofwear and "necklace" one may think they are mine favourite. Although these symbols of status are mostly with me everywhere, the most comfortable and mayhap favourite is a fluffy night gown

f1078200c4ed1d15e60f6719c845a672.thumb.jpg.dce09728287e2529ef995f9a5b892c27.jpg

or nothing at all, like I sleep. Obviously I can't meet mine subjects that way... well, with the exception of a few.

For some social function a fancy dress is a must, of course. But it must not be overly... how dost thou say nowadays... artsy-craftsy. I feel more comfortable in a classy dress, than an excessively mannered one.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...