Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any one play YgoPro

HeavyRain

Ok i have been in the yugioh scene for sometime and with the recent emergence of the new yugioh anime  Yugioh: Zexal and with the release of the new booster pack Cosmo Blazer i have got back into playing yugioh but there is no one around where i live that plays it anymore. So i went online and discovered a game called YgoPro its where you can play yugioh online i have played dueling network but didnt like it so i tried YgoPro out and i like and i was wondering if anyone else plays it. Here is the link

http://devpro.org/ My IGN is YgoAries193 hope to hear from you guys.

Yeah but i dont like how its so similar to the Virtual duel network i saw a little while back  do i dont know howits better but i am open to advice casue there seems to be a dispute among which is better Duel Network or YgoPro.

Yeah but i dont like how its so similar to the Virtual duel network i saw a little while back  do i dont know howits better but i am open to advice casue there seems to be a dispute among which is better Duel Network or YgoPro.

dueling network doesn't need to be downloaded, so it is much more accessible

but it will take you a day to get used to its play style, other than that, it is a fairly convenient method if play