Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

My Little Lucy

decoherence

I just got an email from YouTube that someone had actually commented on a video I made a while back (before joining these forums) which reminded me that I did a video a while back. So I figured I'd share it -- someone may get a chuckle out of it.

You might have to be a certain age or at least watch a lot of old syndicated TV to get it. Enjoy!

There are a couple of other videos in my channel that somepony may enjoy. I haven't been doing that sort of stuff lately though, and when I did do it, it was mostly just to play with the programs (i think this was done in vegas... though i may have switched to premiere for this, i forget.) Maybe I should get back in to it but I already have a lot of other unfinished projects that I'm busily ignoring.

Edited by decoherence
  • Brohoof 2

I've actually watched I love lucy a bit with my mom before. I feel like I'm one of the only younger people who has :P. Although I don't think i've seen this episode before. I did know there was a reference for it in here because I have been told by others about it.

Pretty well made btw :). I think you should consider starting back into it, I love seeing pony videos :)

• Brohoof 1

I've actually watched I love lucy a bit with my mom before. I feel like I'm one of the only younger people who has :P. Although I don't think i've seen this episode before. I did know there was a reference for it in here because I have been told by others about it.

Pretty well made btw :). I think you should consider starting back into it, I love seeing pony videos :)

I watched it with my grandma when i was a kid :) usually when i was sick and not at school.

I'm sure I'll finish up some of the other half-baked videos I have some day. 

Oh, here's the original scene, btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YGF5R9i53A

• Brohoof 1