Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

best way to watch in private

Tia Is Best Pony

I am verry scared that someone is going to catch me watching mlp ( in fact today I had the tv guide up the whole time ready to change chanell) if any one in my family found out they wouldent tease me they would be mean about it my dad would probably think im gay and like.... disown me haha but anyway how can I watch in secret.. if it helps i have a tablet a comp and my own dvr so any ideas would be aprecaied haha thanks :)

Google Chrome - incognito mode in another room :P. It is nothing to be ashamed about liking the show. They can get over it if they do not like what you like. Don't mind any attention to their comments and you'll be alright :). Sheesh you are not committing a crime by watching this show! Keep calm and watch ponies!

• Brohoof 2

Don't be ashamed, there's nothing wrong about liking the show! :)

But well, if you really want to watch it in private, watch it on Youtube with your headphones on and make sure that no one can disturb you, or watch it when your family's not home.

Me, I download the episodes from a friend's computer because my internet is not nearly fast enough to watch them on YouTube. Then I come home and plug in my flashdrive and watch all the pones I want, wherever I want, whenever I want. It leaves no trace (as far as I can tell) like your browsing history, and you can even plug it into a PS3/XBOX and watch on the big screen whenever you like!

Well first get google chrome, then open an incognito window, then watch on youtube, and do this with noise cancelling headphones, when everyone else is asleep. 

And there is no reason to be ashamed about watching MLP:FiM, its not like you killed somebody. Be proud that your'e a brony! Nopony would disown you, they would probably give you a weird look and ignore it, but I don't know your parents  :P

Just use private browsing to watch ponies. If you can't do that, do what I do and just use your phone.

If you need to sneak away to watch, just go into the bathroom.

I feel like the family will get the wrong impression if he's in the bathroom for 22+ minutes with his computer...

I think the best way to watch the show privately would be on your tablet. Make a private video playlist of each season on youtube, and then just watch them with headphones.

No big deal. :)

• Brohoof 2

Watch it on your tablet?

If I were in your situation and someone caught me watching the show, I would probably just make light of it instead of acting awkward about it. Just be like "a bunch of people are talking about it and I had to see what these ponies were all about!".

If anypony catches you, say that it's stupid and you're only watching it to see what the hell it was all about. Lol, no, don't do that. Here, if I was a closet brony, this is what I would do.

Step 1: Find a secret hideout, e.g, a thick wooden wardrobe, or something.

Step 2: Get super high-quality Sony noise-canceling headphones.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: PROFIT!

If anyone asks what your watching, or why you're in a closet, tell them it's a school project. :P Welp, good luck with that.

• 8 years later...
On 2013-02-18 at 8:14 PM, -Nobody- said:

Just use private browsing to watch ponies. If you can't do that, do what I do and just use your phone.

If you need to sneak away to watch, just go into the bathroom.

On 2013-02-18 at 8:28 PM, Circadian said:

I feel like the family will get the wrong impression if he's in the bathroom for 22+ minutes with his computer...

That's why you shouldn't hide it. Just watch it openly. What's the worst thing that can happen?