Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Cloudsdale School for Gifted Pegasai

Harmonic Revelations

Cloudsdale school for Gifted Pegasai

Plot:

A school for Pegasai of all ages that have shown exceptional skill. They go to the school to hone their skills and eventually head off to whatever career they have planned. They can learn a wide variety of subjects, general subjects, and pegasus specific trades.

Applications:

Apply what your OC is and whether they are to be a student or teacher, if a teacher, give what subject.

Rules:

-No Mary Sues

-No Godmodding

-Only Pegasai allowed (Since it takes place in Cloudsdale)

-Have Fun

Current Members:

Harmonic Revelations-Ozone Layer (Principle)

Harmonic Revelations-Sound Barrier (History Teacher)

Harmonic Revelations-Day Dreamer (Student)

Firebolt-Firebolt (Student)

Pripyat Pony-Lightning (Student)

Hazmat Headcase Hero-Splinter (Student)

Pinkazoid-Sugar Rush (Student)

Starflower-Snapdragon (Student)

Autumn Dream-Autumn Dream (Art teacher)

Hex-Hex (Defensive-flying Teacher)

Ponyrocker88-Alona (Student)

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 4

Would like to join this. OC is in siggy. Because I am too lazy to actually find one of my previous posts and put that in here.

Also, can it last more then one post? :V

Hai Harmonic! I was just wondering if I would be able to get in on this roleplay? Hope my OC isn't a problem.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/splinter-r259

Would like to join this. OC is in siggy. Because I am too lazy to actually find one of my previous posts and put that in here.

Also, can it last more then one post? :V

I have a good pegasus OC that would fit well in this RP; link to character profile is below.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-r2520

He'd be a student.

You're all accepted. But Hazmat and Firebolt, I'd like if you specified whether your OC is a student or teacher. That way I can keep track easier.

You're all accepted. But Hazmat and Firebolt, I'd like if you specified whether your OC is a student or teacher. That way I can keep track easier.

Student pls. Sorry I wasn't more specific. :c I have this issue.

Btw, Harmonic. Check out my blog. It's nice.

I would like to play as a student, please! Sorry for not remembering to tell you at my first post. :S

Ehhh.... I'm currently on my phone, I can't post post the link until tomorrow, but the link to my OC, Sugar Rush, is on my profile, if you wanna take a look at it add me to the RP. I haven't RP'd in a long time o3o

Rush'll be a student :v

Edited by Pinkazoid!
  • Brohoof 1

I would love to try this out! I'll be using my OC Snapdragon (which is in my siggy, for easier access). I know I didn't edit to indicate the status, but I'll have Snapdragon as a student instead of a teacher. /is on tablet

If there's anything missing, please let me know and I will edit asap!

Harmonic! its been ages!I

guess i'll join your role play :P

I'm going to be role playing as Autumn Dream (link is in the signature)

She'll be a... hmmm... She'll be a teacher. (even though she is pretty young...)

I think she'll be teaching an art class...

perhaps arts and crafts... (no lie... i have an arts and crafts class at my high school XD )

Ehhh.... I'm currently on my phone, I can't post post the link until tomorrow, but the link to my OC, Sugar Rush, is on my profile, if you wanna take a look at it add me to the RP. I haven't RP'd in a long time o3o

I would love to try this out! I'll be using my OC Snapdragon (which is in my siggy, for easier access). I know I didn't edit to indicate the status, but I'll have Snapdragon as a student instead of a teacher. /is on tablet

She'll be a... hmmm... She'll be a teacher. (even though she is pretty young...)

perhaps arts and crafts... (no lie... i have an arts and crafts class at my high school XD )

All three of you have been accepted! Once we have a few more teachers I'll start up the Roleplay thread!

Hiya,

I have a Pegasus. I definately would like to be a teacher but man...I'm having trouble as to what. You can forget the bio if you want, she could be the tough, hard teacher of...uh....defensive flying?

Hex

Edited by Hex

Hiya,

I have a Pegasus. I definately would like to be a teacher but man...I'm having trouble as to what. You can forget the bio if you want, she could be the tough, hard teacher of...uh....defensive flying?

Hex

Alright then, accepted! An interesting concept for a class, but I like it! Welcome to the Roleplay, I'll start up the thread in a minute or so.

Hai Harmonic! I was just wondering if I would be able to get in on this roleplay? Hope my OC isn't a problem.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/splinter-r259

Hiya,

Hex

Student pls. Sorry I wasn't more specific. :c I have this issue.

Btw, Harmonic. Check out my blog. It's nice.

The Roleplay thread has been uploaded! I just started it up a few minutes ago, actually. You can find it here! 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/50805-cloudsdale-school-for-gifted-pegasai/#entry1197729

You are Accepted! But before you start you should state whether she will be a student or teacher.

Opps! I thought I put that, guess I didn't lol. Student plz! :) (Ugh! I hate the stupid character counter thing! why do you need to have a certain amount or letters in a post!)

I'm really sorry, but ive been really busy and i have to drop out of a couple of roleplay, and this happens to be one of the... don't get me wrong, i loved the idea and everything, its just i don't have the time to roleplay in this many roleplays....

im sorry, and i hope everypony understands.

Hi, i would like to be a flight instructor as here is my oc:

Name: Ember (My profile pic)

Description:  He is very good (and fast) at flying, and is a flight instructor for Pegasus foals. He has a huge heart and is very kind and friendly, but can be the opposite on bad days. But mainly he is very optimistic, and is training to attempt to try-out for the Wonder-bolts if he gets a chance.