Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Friendship Express OOC

Descant

Moonbeam (my OC) and Accent are kind of stuck in limbo as well inside a random hallway. Star Song is looking out a window admiring the scenery, so you could talk to her as well. Everyone else is kind of in their own groups right now, it seems.

So, this is awkward. I'm basically nowhere right now. I missed a great chunk thanks to work so where do you recommend I jump train (pun intended)?

Star is actually wondering around outside her room...looking for something to do. So you could run into her if you want

So, this is awkward. I'm basically nowhere right now. I missed a great chunk thanks to work so where do you recommend I jump train (pun intended)?

Yeah, bro, you just entirely disappeared, didn't ya?

Well, Rag's alone in the bar. Encore and Unholy are in the hallway of one of the suite cars' second floor. There's a gigantic group gathered in the coffee lounge.

Warning. If you approach me or somepony played by me, just be aware that I'm going to be getting offline tonight relatively soon.

Nevermind. Looks like everyone else is bored too. Go talk to one of them.

Edited by Descant ♫

Moonbeam (my OC) and Accent are kind of stuck in limbo as well inside a random hallway. Star Song is looking out a window admiring the scenery, so you could talk to her as well. Everyone else is kind of in their own groups right now, it seems.

Star is actually wondering around outside her room...looking for something to do. So you could run into her if you want

Sounds promising.

Yeah, bro, you just entirely disappeared, didn't ya?

I work at the local Games Workshop in the city. Stocktaking is hell! Sorry for the inactivity.

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

Sounds promising.

I work at the local Games Workshop in the city. Stocktaking is hell! Sorry for the inactivity.

I'd imagine stocktaking is hellish. Well, anyway, I'm not upset at your absence  Actually, that's sort of one reason I like having fourteen. If a few people are inactive for extended periods of time, the RP doesn't have to wait for them. Some might find it annoying, but I? I like to keep things moving.

Why did I have to go and get the wrong Star first post?

img-1213965-1-tumblr_lyub8d81Lp1r31daxo1

My god, why are so many of us named Star? Even me!

That picture made up for it. Its no problem  ;)

But seriously...I laughed allot...like...almost spat out my ice cream kind of allot...

• Brohoof 2

, you are just KILLING me with how shy your character is. That last post of yours...I feel bad for the poor guy.  :(

Social RP's are fun like that, I suppose.  :lol:

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 2

It's called realism, my friend. A good roleplayer actually IS their character, and knows them and what their decisions are likely to be inside and out. In the real world, a person like Dusk wouldn't come out of his shell at a snap of the fingers either, would he?

Well...This is going quickly...I guess I'll have to ask, did anything interesting happen that I should definitely reply to?

Not... Not particularly... Not yet. But I'd appreciate it if you'd actually post now and then. I mean...

At the moment, the train's basically just being explored. I'm probably going to progress it to nighttime soon, so we can get to Buffalo in the morning.

• Brohoof 1

Not... Not particularly... Not yet. But I'd appreciate it if you'd actually post now and then. I mean...

At the moment, the train's basically just being explored. I'm probably going to progress it to nighttime soon, so we can get to Buffalo in the morning.

I know, but school and all... Alright, I'm guessing you guys moved since the last time I was told about the whereabouts of you all, and I was interrupted and couldn't post. Now, where are you ponies?

I know, but school and all... Alright, I'm guessing you guys moved since the last time I was told about the whereabouts of you all, and I was interrupted and couldn't post. Now, where are you ponies?

I think Moonbeam, Harmonic, Star, and Star are heading to the roller rink. Accent is wandering by herself.

• Brohoof 1

Rag is sitting alone at the bar. Encore's still with Unholy in the second carriage. Posting's been slow on that front.

• Brohoof 1

Rag is sitting alone at the bar. Encore's still with Unholy in the second carriage. Posting's been slow on that front.

Aye, I'll try to think of something after soccer practice. By then a few posts will have been made, but I'll just read them.

• Brohoof 1

"Okay, I won't call you that anymore. Sorry, love." Jabber held back a snicker, covering it up by taking a tentative sip of his coffee. 

Not enough brandy. Per usual.

"The way I approached you is the way I approach everypony. Except, for some reason, NOPONY on this train is gullib- er, open to my advances. Its almost like some omnipresent and intelligent being is controlling each of them...you ever get that feeling like you're not in control? Like someone else is writing your story?" Jabbermouth shuddered involuntarily. He liked the idea of free will.

Oh no! The omnipresent Fourth Wall! It has been breached! Abandon ship! Run for your lives! Every pony for himself!

• Brohoof 3

Well going back to the consideration aspect of this RP, i'm going to say Dusk is going to be most likely to warm up to Fiera (being the first one who spoke to him) or Hop. Nothing is set in stone yet though.

Also, he's making his way back to his room in a pretty moody state, if someone wants someone to talk to, he has an entire carriage to cross, so now would be a good time to chat to him. You don't have to, of course, i'm just saying if you're lonely. 

(caus...y'know...i'm not. Not at all. Nope. Not me.) 

post-8810-0-94252100-1361948249.jpeg

"Fiera's gone, Hop left and Jabber found someone else. Off to a good start Dusk..." he mumbled, burying his head in the sheets. 

You, my friend, are absolutely tearing my heart out. No, seriously. My heart is sitting on my desk, slowly beating its last beats. Because of you. And your sadness. 

(Well done.  :lol: )

• Brohoof 1

Merh, he's feeling sorry for himself haha, don't worry about it. He'll get over it. 

He has a tendency to take things a little too personally sometimes. But...that's just his character, gotta play on it, right? 

Oh yeah and I should probably just point out - I left the door open. You know, in case anyone just happens to be walking by... anytime...

• Brohoof 1

He gestured again at the suave as ever Jabber and the green-maned pony that, again, Encore found himself looking at slightly longer than was necessary. "Or... Just us?" He asked, not quite looking back as Unholy as he said it.

Descant, Descant, Descant...if you want to fight for the lovely mare, just say the word. I'm sure Jabber could hire another character to fight for him in his place. ;) Also, we just got up from our seats and are potentially making our way to the resaurant. Intervene now or forever hold your peace.

Edited by Kolth

I apologise if there are inconsistencies in Encore's demeanor. I'm still getting used to typing as his new personality. I've not really done pompous/high and mighty before.

Descant, Descant, Descant...if you want to fight for the lovely mare, just say the word. I'm sure Jabber could hire another character to fight for him in his place. ;) Also, we just got up from our seats and are potentially making our way to the resaurant. Intervene now or forever hold your peace. 

Challenge accepted.

Encore might not make a living off of the trade as Jabber does, but you might... MIGHT... Have just gotten a taste of Encore's proficiency in the manipulative arts. Or at least Jabber would have recognised it.

@,

Don't think because of Kolth's and my 'competition' of sorts we seem to have agreed upon OOC means that you should give up on Encore. Heck, the more complex and intertangled the social webs are, the more realistic it seems, and the more satisfaction you receive upon resolution. 

Also, I just really like trying to keep Encore's intentions vague. Take what you will from that statement. Also, because that's realism for you guys.

Edited by Descant ♫
  • Brohoof 1

I apologise if there are inconsistencies in Encore's demeanor. I'm still getting used to typing as his new personality. I've not really done pompous/high and mighty before.

Challenge accepted.

Encore might not make a living off of the trade as Jabber does, but you might... MIGHT... Have just gotten a taste of Encore's proficiency in the manipulative arts. Or at least Jabber would have recognised it.

@,

Don't think because of Kolth's and my 'competition' of sorts we seem to have agreed upon OOC means that you should give up on Encore. Heck, the more complex and intertangled the social webs are, the more realistic it seems, and the more satisfaction you receive upon resolution. 

Also, I just really like trying to keep Encore's intentions vague. Take what you will from that statement. Also, because that's realism for you guys.

Ah, this will be a most merry game we play...a game that Jabber will surely win. Just you wait and see, my dear friend.  ;)

And looking back over my post...Jabber kinda comes off as a jerk. But eh, oh well. That's his personality, I suppose.

• Brohoof 1

Wait wait wait...

I have noticed something in between my constant brohoofing of everyone.

Jabber and Encore are interested in Accent? Right? Jabber also seems to be interested in Hop, so does Star Keeper, and even Dusk to a certain extent (on first impressions anyway). This is going to be interesting. 

Especially if Shadow gets in on this...

• Brohoof 1

Wait wait wait...

I have noticed something in between my constant brohoofing of everyone.

Jabber and Encore are interested in Accent? Right? Jabber also seems to be interested in Hop, so does Star Keeper, and even Dusk to a certain extent (on first impressions anyway). This is going to be interesting. 

Especially if Shadow gets in on this...

We're weaving a social web, my friend. The more tangled and crazy it looks, the more it feels real, because that's how it works in real life. And therefore, the satisfaction is all the greater when it's finally resolved.

Also... *cough*ifthatswhatyoudecideencorethinks*cough*itsfinewithme*cough*

I love messing with people. I try my best to be vague and somewhat unpredictable. Where's the fun in making sense?  :umad: 

Also, it generally makes for a more interesting character, I find, if you're vague and unpredictable. 

Am I just laying a false trail? You decide.

Edited by Descant ♫