Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ten Million Ponies

poniesforfun

Clone hundreds of millions of unicorns, hook them all up to a power plant, put them in a state of perpetual dream, live in Equestria with free electricity and magical batteries until the end of time.

img-1198526-1-LgtG2Lv.png

• Brohoof 1

Trixies. Trixies everywhere. WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND WATCH IT BURN, THEN WE WILL HAVE THE SUPERIOR RACE. MWAHAHAHAHA!

• Brohoof 2

Easy.  I'd create my own army of 10 million Lunas.  Because then the  FUN will be doub- er, trip- I mean, 10 million-'led!

Of course someone with that kind of power could easily overthrow Celestia.  Not that I'd do that, mind you... but someone like that *could*, if they were so inclined...

• Brohoof 1

Clone Discord, just do it. Don't ask why, I want more Discord. So much Chaos, chaos, chaos everywhere! MWAHAHAHAHAHAA

Eternal chaos.

If we're only counting ponies, then of course, it would be Celestia.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

Clone hundreds of pegasus, to help deliver goods from every country in the United States. To feed hungry children, in Africa I guess.

I imagine millions and millions of Dashie's would be good for all sorts of things, not just for speedy delivery of goods. Like, being cute and such .3.

• Brohoof 2

Im on board with cloning 10 million fluttershys to spread their adorableness across all of equestria :) and it would also mean no war because who could start a war with 10 million adorable little fluttershys everywhere?

10 million honestly sounds like a lot of ponies though. That's like more then the whole population of equestria.

I imagine millions and millions of Dashie's would be good for all sorts of things, not just for speedy delivery of goods. Like, being cute and such .3.

The HindQuarters, The Flank, The plot,  I can  think of a lot of kool things I could do with a millions of rainbow Dash's every were..lol

post-10858-0-80818500-1361593984.png

Edited by MadDoggyca

Trixies. Trixies everywhere. WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND WATCH IT BURN, THEN WE WILL HAVE THE SUPERIOR RACE. MWAHAHAHAHA!

Take over the world... with fireworks?

I love trixie, but she's not exactly intimidating, to say the least :P

On that note, an army of woona's would be the best ever!

• Brohoof 1

Take over the world... with fireworks?

I love trixie, but she's not exactly intimidating, to say the least :P

On that note, an army of woona's would be the best ever!

Fireworks - made of multiple elements. One being chlorophyll.

Chlorophyll - in high dosage - lethal

So, with that many Trixies, we would have enough chlorophyll to kill everypony.

Not to mention, fireworks explode. Explode a ton at once, suddenly the town is destroyed.

And lastly, Trixie can conjure thunder clouds. Thunder clouds are lethal, as per obvious reasons, and there would be enough to destroy the population easily.

You, sir, are screwed. :)

Fireworks - made of multiple elements. One being chlorophyll.

Chlorophyll - in high dosage - lethal

So, with that many Trixies, we would have enough chlorophyll to kill everypony.

Not to mention, fireworks explode. Explode a ton at once, suddenly the town is destroyed.

And lastly, Trixie can conjure thunder clouds. Thunder clouds are lethal, as per obvious reasons, and there would be enough to destroy the population easily.

You, sir, are screwed. :)

Good point, but I would have an army of Luna's, and you cant deny that Luna would clearly win ^-^

And I wouldn't mind a trixie takeover. She's pretty awesome :)

Except all that 3rd person talk, with all of them having the same name would get really confusing. You would never know if they were talking about themselves or someone else. :P

• Brohoof 1