Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SEATTLE-ITES! Help me please

Hex

Anyone here in Washington or Seattle area know where I can get some Takoyaki? I moved here from New York and I miss the pizza and takoyaki. Help please???

I don't know much about Asian cuisine, but you could try the Seattle Internation distrect located around Jackson and 5th downtown.

http://www.cidbia.org/

To get my history degree I had to go through a super in depth capstone course, and my professor for that class specialized in Japanese and Chinese history and the course was basically a microscope study of Japan before during and after WW2. After it was all over our professor treated us to dinner at Kaname Izakaya.

Its about as authentic as it gets. Of course I'm not into authentic Asian cusine and I just had beef and rice, but theres plenty of exotic and adventurous stuff on the menu.

As for pizza, if you're in the West Seattle area I'd suggest Pegasus Pizza at Alki beach. The pizza there is good, but not the best I've had. You actually go to Pegasus Pizza for the atmosphere. You can see the beach, the water, and the islands from the window... hard to get into though during the summer time.

Edited by Two-of-Hearts
  • Brohoof 1