Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Please select a name

Mothra

Viola is what I almost always go for. If it’s taken then Violala. If that’s taken then I’ll find other ways to play around with the name Viola. I have used Violet as well. 

Prior to Viola, I really liked Ember and Marina.

It's a mixture, but mostly I use a username. There are a couple of cases where I've used my real name, but I don't play online with those... Except for FFXIV. My real first name is in my FFXIV character's name, and that's ridiculous considering how I don't use my real name for privacy, but then use it in FFXIV which is the most online game I have ever played. I feel like even though it IS my real name, people won't automatically assume it is, so it's less of a big deal.

When playing the rare game where I get stuck with a male protagonist and no option to play female, I use the default name. If such a thing doesn't exist, then I don't know what to do. lol. I have no creativity.

On 2016-01-05 at 3:54 AM, Mothra said:

Kyle

I pick Kyle cuz Kyle sounds cool. I guess. However I tend to come up with names based on languages I am interested in like Slavic languages or Greek and Latin I guess.

But really it's a product of my creativity, I believe. Like I made a Gnome named Grazulini and I adapted her for a DnD game too.

Edited by MadWitchJay