Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

207 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

20% Fluttershy: Because I'm very quiet and shy most of the time.

40% Rarity: Becuase I love fashion, sparkles and sewing as much as she does. Also, I would be the element of generosity.

40% Twilight: I'm definitely a nerd, and I'm always reading.  

50% Fluttershy- I treat everyone as equally as I can, and I am really kind towards my peers unless they get on my bad side. :okiedokielokie:

30% Rarity- Not with looks, but with generosity....I appear to be generous towards anyone.  :D

30% Pinkie Pie- I am most of the time really perky and happy, sometimes I have one of those days where i'm stressed and very anti-social. (Pinkamena anyone? XD) I like to make others smile, it breaks my heart to see someone all sad and stuff.

Yeah, those are the three ponies I believe I am more like.  :lol:

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy

For me:

Cadence - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, (check my sig, she's my fav char :P)

Apple Jack - very family oriented :)!

the 3rd was difficult for me, I'm guessing Fluttershy, at times I'm a little bit timid and scared at times :P

Most like Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle. I have the loyalty, devotion and idleness of Rainbow Dash; the fear, Kind and gentleness of Fluttershy; the intelligence, optimistic and naivety of Twilight Sparkle.  

Least like Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie. I have no snobby behaviour like Rarity; I do not like working outside like Applejack: I do not like parties or noise like Pinkie Pie.

Rainbow Dash: 33.9%

Fluttershy: 33%

Twilight Sparkle: 33%

40% Rarity. I can be extremely girly at times and I guess I do like clothes xD.

50% Rainbow Dash. I'm a pretty sporty person. I am quite a fast runner xD. I am extremely competitive.

10% Fluttershy. At times I'll be really shy and quiet. But once you get to knowmme, you will wish I was.

45%: Rainbow Dash: I am so competitive, hate taking orders, and I am way to loyal to some things, and hate losing anything. 

45%: Twilight Sparkle: I am really intelligent, my teachers all love me, I never get bad grades and i honestly find people in "average" classes stupid (i know its not true but i can't help myself sometimes.)

10%: Pinkie Pie: I can be really random and people always find me funny but I am also a little shy so if I don't know/like you then i won't act like that.

Edited by little gamie

60% Fluttershy- I'm really shy and quiet, and I prefer to avoid social interactactions.

35% Twilight- I like to read books and I'm pretty smart, plus I'm kinda nerdy.

15% Pinkie- While I am pretty shy, once you get to know me, I can be really funny. I'm also happy almost all of time, and like to be with friends.

There's also some Derpy in there, cause I'm really clumsy and I screw up a lot. I'm trying to be less of a Fluttershy, and that's going pretty well for me, so this will probably change in the future.

Let me see I am Flutterpinkdash

75 percent Fluttershy: I just happen to love animals of all sizes. I am very , very shy, and i have a hard time sticking up for myself.

15 percent Pinkie: I just love to make people laugh and smile, and love having parties and fun.

10 percent Dash: I am competive in sports and compare myself to others.

• 3 weeks later...

Mostly FlutterShy; I'm quiet and shy and most people don't really hear me or don't notice me in a group XD

Also a lot of Derpy; I'm Clumsy, seems like 90% of stuff that comes out of my mouth is derp.

And some Rarity; I love clothes, fashion, makeup, all that stuff :P

20% rarity: i dont really like getting dirty aand im very fashion conscious 

30% rainbow dash: i love to win and i wont let anyone else unless im in a good mood ;)

50% applejack: i can never tell a lie ever i havnt told a lie since i was little

Huh, this is actually a really cool topic.  I'm surprised I missed it.

40% Fluttershy: I'm shy and I dislike being around other people for very long, especially if I don't know them.

50% Twilight: Lesson Zero is the story of my life.  I hate being late, and thus will often arrive places 10-15 minutes early.  I'm also kind of a nerd...

10% Applejack: I'm not exceptionally good at asking other people for help, which can often become problematic.  I'd also like to think that I'm a hard worker, but that's not really for me to determine.

Runners up include Pinkie Pie (I love random humor, and some people say that I'm good at making others laugh, but I'm so bad at social situations that it doesn't make sense) and Octavia (I love classical music, but we don't really know anything about Octavia's canon personality).

Twilight because I tend to study on topics I am interested in like Computer science and Quantum Physics.

Fluttershy because I tend to be very shy in public places.

Luna because I don't really fit in, in the average crowd though I tried but everyone just hated me though it's gotten alot better now.

Rarity because I'm extremely generous and constantly buy my friends stuff if they are short on money
Fluttershy because I'm really shy i suck at talking to other people and get along well with animals
Twilight because I love books despite my friends not knowing that till recently apperntly I also like to write stuff though my spelling and grammar suck so i get my friend to correct it xD

I'd say I'm about...

50% Big Macintosh 

30% Fluttershy

20% Derpy

give or take.

I'm basically a bigger version of Butterscotch only with a deeper voice & a Derpy sense of sight and co-ordination. ^^

Well....

I'm actually 50% like Twilight because I am always a nerd for things xD Plus, I'm sometimes indoors drawing or studying lol.

I'm 25% like Pinkie because when I'm at home I can be jumpy and even weird.

I'm 25% like Rarity since I can be generous too and creative like her when she is making dresses (well except I don't make dresses of course)

I'm like Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy

RD because I'm a I'm boy

Rarity because I'm very creative

And Fluttershy because I'm really shy about meeting new people in person. And I'm also kind.

Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Vinyl Scratch(?).

I'm a shy introvert who loves nature, like Fluttershy. (As soon as I can, I'm moving into a cabin deep in the woods far away from all civilization, and I'm gonna raise lots of critters)

I'm not nearly as crazy or energetic as Pinkie Pie, but I've got a funny outlook on things, similar to how she does. I seem to make little sense to others, and live in my own crazy world.

Umm... I like music, like Vinyl? Well, more than like. Music is my life. It's how I express myself, as I have trouble doing so with words. There's almost never a time where music isn't playing in my head. I'm constantly humming and singing tunes. I'll play impromptu songs on the guitar whenever I can. I'm not the best musician, but I understand it a lot more than most people. I can tell how some notes work together, and how some notes don't. Without music, I'd be dead.

from most to least, Twilight, Vinyl, and Fluttershy.

Twilight because i am extremely smart, and do alot of reading (mostly random facts or things i would never need to know)

Vinyl because i love music, this one was actually a tie between Vinyl and Octavia because i like techno-dubstep music and classical, but i had to decide.

and Fluttershy because I normally dont talk to people i know, and even with people i know, i still dont talk all that often.

It's most like Fluttershy, being rather shy and quiet but I'm also like Rainbow Dash, since I love speed and being awesome. Then, it's Applejack. I'm actually a lot like Applejack, I'm very loyal and I'm just overall a lot like her. I'm always up for a challenge, if someone tells me I can't do something I prove them wrong. I'm also very stubborn like her, so yeah the three define my personality. 

If I had to put up the percentage I guess it would be 35% Fluttershy, 30% Rainbow Dash, 35% Applejack.

Even look like Applejack,except that I add "dark", dark blonde hair and dark green eyes.

So if you don't like Applejack.. Then..

applejack_browning_m2_by_ivanspacebiker-

• Brohoof 1

hmmm i would be 40% twilight 30% Rainbow Dash and 30% Apple Jack. None of the main 6 are really to much like me at all though i do have some of their characteristics.

I'm most like Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and AppleJack i think. 

I couldn't come up with a percentage of how much i'm like each...But i'm like Fluttershy cause i'm shy, love animals and...Afraid of things like her blush.png I'm like Pinkie Pie because i love to have fun, hang out with my friends and i love parties...Tho i don't get to have parties or go to parties much KUbAnTY.png And i'm like AppleJack because i'm honest...Although i'm also a lot not like her cause i don't like to go out much and definitely wouldn't like to do all the work she does huh.png  

45 percent Twilight.  I'm smart, I used to read all the time (now it's just pony fanfics), I'm OCD, and I tend to overanalyze things and can be a bit of a drama queen.  I also have magical powers.

45 percent Fluttershy.  I'm very shy, insecure, and emo.  Also, yay for cute little animals.

10 percent Pinkie Pie.  Sometimes I'm just weird as hell and don't make sense.  When I was younger and more hyperactive this percentage would've been bigger.

I also have small drops of Rarity and Applejack.  There's not a single solitary bit of Rainbow Dash in me.

This is actually pretty easy for me.

Fluttershy: Easily. I am very anti-social and terrified of social confrontation. I also have tons of fear and anxieties and I am bad at conversations. She was the character that I immediately connected with when I started watching the show.

Twilight Sparkle: This one is a lesser one, but her deep interests in things is what relates to me. I can become very indulged in a deep interest and I love learning about it. I am also a shut in most of the time. Her leadership skills is what I do not relate with at all though.

Button Mash (Oh no non canon!): Button describes me well because I love video games but also, as my title implies, I am a child at heart and a child is what Button is. In Button's adventures, this is nailed perfectly and he is soooo adorable. That innocence and willingness to have fun no matter how simple is something I try to have as much as possible. Different things make that difficult, but Button reminds me that it is possible. :)