Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

207 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

45 % Twily. Cause I'm an "egghead", and my IRL Personality mostly copies hers in many, many ways.

35 % Rainbow. Even though I hate to boast, sometimes I can't help myself not to do it. Oh, and Loyalty.

18 % Applejack. I take my work seriously, and I mostly refrain from lying.

1 % Luna. I'm usually not up to date with language. Oh, and I usually yell loudly.

0,99 % Pinkie. Those random times where my brain goes "I'm out" and I lose control of myself. I either fall unconscious or go on a "Everything's a lie, No one likes me, I hate you flower! And you, sack of flour! I hate everyone! They all must Die!" Spree. I would up this up if I had a little bit of humor in me, I even try to be funnier, and take jokes better, but Im just not like that.

0,01 % Generic Guard Pony. That little bit of Authority i have in me.

Oh, 3 ponies? Well, I broke the rules. If you want to, go ahead and transfer the last three onto Applejack

Edited by Bradley
  • Brohoof 1

70% Rainbow Dash: I tend to be very competitive, I'm a bit of a tomboy, ect

20% Twilight Sparkle: I am very concerned with my academics

10% Fluttershy: I am very awkward around new people.

my pony test said mostly like Twilight, Rainbow and Flutters

I can be smart if I want and I like to read and write too(Twilight)

I also like to win and hated it to lose. I'm also loyal to my friends(Rainbow)

But especially on strangers I'm pretty shy, but kind to those who like me too(Fluttershy)

33% Twilight Sparkle
- Love for intellectual tasks and abilities, learning

- Scientific and rational in nature

- Sarcasm

33% Rainbow Dash

- Innate competitiveness

- Bit of a daredevil streak and the same sentiments that day-to-day life can be boring

- Confidence in my abilities

33% Rarity

- Attention to detail

- Propensity for the arts, culture and what some may view as "high societal"

- Perfectionistic in work

I am:

- 40% Fluttershy. Introverted, quiet and always willing to show my love to others. Also I love animals.

- 20% Twilight. Curious, inquisitive, some perfectionist and asocial tendencies.

- 20% Pinkie. When I show my weird side, I show my weird side.

- 20% Rainbow Dash. Competitive, fiercely loyal, and sometimes very arrogant and a tad aggressive.

40% Fluttershy, because I'm shy, introverted, let others have their way before mine, and relate to animals more than people. 

35% Applejack, because I'm stubborn, try to be honest in most situations, and don't like leaving a job unfinished.

25% Twilight because I'm asocial, meaning that while I don't mind being with people, I don't actively seek them out either. I tend to be anxious and OCD at times and I do like reading. 

Oddly enough

Rarity- I'm quite a bit like Rarity, though I have a horrid sense of fashion.

Twilight- In school you'll rarely see me without my nose down or answering things. I'm a bit of a nerd ;w; I love to read.. Though always turning things in EXACTLY on time isn't so me.

Fluttershy- I'm shy about meeting new people, I mostly stick with known friends, and dont mingle.. Well. I'm more of a listener, not a talker :P 

Well if I must I will after all honesty is the best policy applejack,vinyl scratch,fluttershy I don't really have to say much about this I'm Loud shy honest and I hardly hate before I do I don't really know what to say honestly?

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif Chatterbox: seriously i am thinking in making this a poll but i feel is too late for that, i've seen many bronies feel identified mainly with Twilight and Fluttershy (me included XD) you can pick a non pony if you like, there must be people who feel identified with Discord or Gilda i dunno, i love how this is growing, in a manner of speeching i feel we are knowing each other by personality

post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png lets keep this up! 

post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif

Rarity, Princess Celestia and Big Mac.

It`s odd how quick these three came to my mind, along with the reasons behind it...

1# Because fabulous and stuff, of course.

2# Trying to search solutions for all zhe problems. And in general, I guess? With all the calmness, but strictness when need be?

3# Man of few words.

I don't feel like typing out a long ordeal. Rarity, Trixie, and Fluttershy. Odd combo, sure, but it's true.

@ghostfacekiller56 i dont think there's odd combo, its just how we are, sometimes we tend to make a mess in our surroundings like Discord but have also a high sense of order like Rarity, is like the episode when Rarity said "IT WAS AN ORGANIZED CHAOS!!" XDD 

First, Twilight Sparkle, because I'm relatively smart, I like books, and like things being in straight lines (I'm still a bit of a slob, though). 40%

Second, Pinkie Pie, because I like making my friends laugh and I can be quite talkative and energetic around people. And the slob thing. 40%

Third, Cheerilee, because I'm a teacher by trade, and I like opening young minds to the vast, wonderful world we live in. 20%

I feel I've stabilized enough as a person to where I can say this with some confidence. I'm a mix of Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie. The three girlier of the Mane Six (maybe Twilight could take Pinkie's place but it's a very close call to make), so that fits my naturally feminine style and outlook. Rarity's aesthetics and artistry and tendency to get caught up in details and be hilariously petty. Fluttershy. All the social awkwardness, man. Naturally quiet and a doormat. Inherently compassionate (dat self anylasis lol). Pinkie, because I'm also inversely to my awkwardness and shyness very social and people dependent. Humor is my life. And I can be annoyingly oblivious at times.

45% Pinkie: I have pink and fluffy hair, I naturally over-emote, I laugh too hard at things that I find funnier than other people, I LOVE snacks any time of the day, all I want to do in life is make other people smile and laugh.

35% Rarity: I am very generous (sometimes in ways that hinders myself), I love fashion and art and can be inclined to aesthetic over functionality, I can be dramatic even when I'm aware I am, I love making things for other people, I like showing off what I can do to others, I LOVE myself and compliment myself all the time and I know I'm adorable/fabulous/pretty.

20% Twilight: Not so much in the book smart way, but I tend to depend on logic to work out most of my thoughts. I can be really sarcastic and /done/ with what's going on around me, but people usually know I don't mean it in a harsh or actually condescending way. It also took me a very (very) long time before I figured out how socializing and making friends worked, and once I did I realized it was basically the most important thing to me.

85% pinkie because of my... being like her. Craving to make people smile, hyperactivity, constant singing, very social and outgoing, happy most of the time... I could go on for a while :v

10% Dash because of my being overly competitive and proud at times, I also don't like books beside a few exceptions.

5% Twi for having quite a bit of knowledge about a lot of things. I don't like studying, I just have a nice memory. And intuition.

70% Nightmare moon AKA Possessed Luna because sometimes I get mad and want to destroy something (3% chance)

15% Rainbow Dash because I only like awesome things

15% Fluttershy I love animals and cute stuffs.

I'm going to say...

~80% Fluttershy because...yeah, I relate to her a lot, being really shy and socially awkward, having low self-esteem/confidence, finding it hard to speak up/stand up for myself...I'd like to think I'm kind, too, at least I'm told I am? :squee: at least, I certainly try to be empathetic and understanding of others' feelings. I don't get mad easily, unless somepony hurts my family/friends/animals/etc and then it's  :angry: I also really love animals and am a vegetarian, though I'm nowhere near as good at controlling them as she is!

~15% Sweetie Belle because I'm generally eager to please/help with things wherever, but I can also be kind of clumsy and ditzy so often mess up and make things worse :derp: (maybe Derpy would also fit, but I'd like to think I'm at least a little smarter than how she's generally portrayed...) I also sometimes feel inferior compared to my sister, though she's younger than me.

~5% Pinkie Pie, mainly just because I LOVE chocolate and sweets and eat them pretty much all the time :lol: (I would like to be more like Pinkie in general, since I think making others smile is an awesome life goal, but I'm too shy and introverted to really be like her. apparently/hopefully I can be more fun around my friends though when I get to know somepony :))

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 1

fklvglg.png?1

Applejack: I'm straightforward, I help around the house, I love baking, I am the middle of three children, I had a big appetite as a child (Not as big now though.) We're both blonde even though it's a different shade, We are both southern. 

Pinkie Pie: We both are believed to have DID but aren't actually diagnosed. We both have mood swings. We both come up with the craziest things. We both love sweets. We both can be extremely hyper (Though she is more often.) We both laugh easily. 

Rarity: We are both creative. We both love the color purple. We both have dark blue eyes. We both want others to notice us. We both love shiny things. We both have OCD tendencies. We both like to dress nicely, we both don't want to be anything like our family. We both like high class stuff. We both have a little sister who messes things up. (Then again, who doesn't?) We are both melodramatic.We are both perfectionists. 

Edited by Visual Spectrum