Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

207 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

Applejack - Hardworking, family oriented

Twilight - wonkish; lit and science nerd; diplomatic most of the time

Rarity - appreciates creativity; passionate about work; bemoans failure but gets right back up

• Brohoof 1

40% Twilight: I do well and work hard in school, I'm intelligent, I'm a bit uptight, I worry too much, I jump to conclusions.

40% Rainbow Dash: I'm competitive (at school at least, I can't play sport to save my life haha), proud of my achievements, loyal, insecure, passionate, I care too much about what others think and I'm a bit of a fangirl hahaha

20% Rarity: I'm generous, very particular, I enjoy the arts, I like everything to be neat and orderly, I don't like germs or getting dirty.

Edited by Salacberry

40% Apple Bloom: Much like AB, I'm a tenacious person who would never give up on a goal until I get it. Not only that, but I also hate it when people treat me like I'm a child and want to prove them that I am confident on my own.

40% Rainbow Dash: I tend to be a little too cocky, so as a result, I feel heartbroken if I fail something. Even so, I still love doing what I do, I love my close friends and family and I can also be a bit too much of a fangirl.

20% Rarity: I am very generous, I excel at art-related things and I dislike getting dirty.

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif  i have an idea! based on what ponies you choose to define your personality, select a name of that mix that defines you

example:

since i choosed Rarity, fluttershy and Twilight ill say am Ratterlight, is fun!

• Brohoof 1

I've always said that I'm part Twilight and part Fluttershy. Fluttershy due to how shy I can be and my kind nature and Twilight because of my habit of collecting large quantities of information and my ability to almost break into long-winded lectures about subjects I'm especially interested in. As for the third...I'm going to go with AppleJack due to my brutal honesty. 

Make a name out of them? Ok...Apple Twilishy.

Not sure about what percentages I am but the three that make up the majority of me would be Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy. My inner Applejack comes from my work ethic, love for my family, and growing up around the country and thinking of that type of area as my home, also I have been described my friend circle to usually be the most honest. Rainbow makes up my Competitive spirit, my love for playing pranks on friends and causing a little mayhem, my occasional boisterous nature around my teammates and friends,  and my loyalty to people who have earned it from me. Lastly Fluttershy makes up my usually introverted and shy nature around people I don't know, my usual kind and nice demeanor and like for animals. I would say those three make up the majority of my personality.

Uhhhh...

80% Fluttershy: Low self confidence, painfully shy around most people (unless they're close family or friends), love animals and get along really well with them, hard for me to speak up at times and have people understand me, introvert, hard for me to make decisions out of fear of hurting people, hate conflict, over emotional...the list goes on.

10% Rainbow dash: Tomboy, use of sarcasm and humour with friends, loyal.

10% Applejack: Very family oriented, hardworker, honest and hate lying to anyone (especially loved ones)

Edited by Swoony

40% Fluttershy: I am very similar to Fluttershy in temperament. I am generally calm and pleasant. Of course, I am quite quiet if I don't know people very well. But, at the same time, I can be assertive (I like to think I have a "stare"), and I freak people out when I get serious/mad :P Last, I share Fluttershy's love for animals: I love animals SOOO much, and I can't imagine life without my animal friends!

30%: Pinkie Pie: There are several traits I share with Pinkie Pie. I am cheerful and child-like in a lot of ways. I love to bake cupcakes and decorate my personal spaces with bright colors. I like to eat ALL THE THINGS. I also love to plan and go to parties (as long as my friends are there - otherwise I revert back to Fluttershy-like nervousness and anxiety).

30% Cheerilee: I am a teacher like Cheerilee. I take pride in my work, and my students are my world! I am an upbeat person who is good at being in charge. And (at least I hope/think so) I am well-respected among my peers.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle is the one I relate to the most: knowledgeable, can be O-C, and like to read.

Fluttershy is the 2nd most relatable pony: we're both kind, like to avoid conflicts if possible, and quick to apologize.

Pinkie Pie is the 3rd most relatable pony: hyperactive, looking for fun, and can run our mouths off at times

50% Twilight. I love reading! I am also proficient with magic, and I love to solve problems with logical thinking.

25% King Sombra. I too have a desire to dominate all life. I also think crystals are quite beautiful!

25%  Derpy. I have a penchant for causing chaos. I can be a little silly at times.   

30% Twilight Sparkle, for my love of learning. Specifically conceptual and theoretical topics. However, I have none of her worry and organization

30% Applejack for my work ethic and down to earth nature.

20% Fluttershy for my love of animals, but I have none of her shyness. 

20% Zecora as I tend to see problems from strange/different angles compared to others.

Edited by Golden Shield

50% Twilight Sparkle - I'm focused on doing school work and studying, but I'm not as interested in socializing.

40% Big Mac - I just come across as the "strong silent" type that does minimal talking and I like working hard.

10% Fluttershy - I like nature and I can be pretty shy at times.

Edited by Gernia

Well, I'm sure I can find personality in all of them relating to mine, but I think the 3 that have the most in common with me are.

Twilight, Because I can be kinda awkward, and I also use to not really care about friends at all, where as now I value whatever friends I can get. I can also be kinda nerdy, as well as perfectionist and somewhat OCD at times. And I don't like to fail. I also tend to worry fairly easily.

Fluttershy, because I have a shy side for sure, and while I'm not as shy or socially uncomfortable as I use to be, I still can be in many cases, especially when I'm around new people. Plus, many consider me as very kind and caring, and in most cases when I am not lacking in self confidence(another thing I could relate to Fluttershy with I guess.) I can agree. I can also be very softspoken, and quiet, even when I do talk. I also really love animals <3. Oh, and I am also a scardy cat, I'm afraid of bugs, heights, the dark to an extent, and many other things that I can't remember right now ;p.

Pinkie, I also have a very bubbly and joyous, as well as happy side, like Pinkie. So while I may be a bit of a Fluttershy when I first meet people, I tend to eventually get to be a Pinkie pie, or if I just get hyped up ;p. I also love to make others happy, and don't like to see others sad. Although I am not quite as easily outgoing as Pinkie naturally, it's more of a side of me that comes out around people I feel comfortable with.

As far as precentages go, it's hard to say, i'm going to go with something like...

45% Fluttershy, 35% Twilight, 20% Pinkie.

Idk how accurate that is, but that works I guess ;p.

• Brohoof 1