Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

207 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

I would say:

-60% Fluttersy. I'm extremly shy with other people, and I say sorry wayy too many times. Way too many. Also, I love nature,

-30% Twilight. I really like reading, so yeah

-10% Derpy. Yes.

• Brohoof 1

Hm.. Well according to the pony personality thing i'm like split, but to make it only 3 I guess i'll try.

I'm like 40% Fluttershy I'm generally shy and soft spoken, and also fearful and nervous in alot of things and situations

35% Twilight I'm not the most socially skilled, and didn't even want friends for a while. I'm also a bit of a nerd, but not really a book nerd, I also sometimes talk technical like Twilight ;p. 

And like 25% Pinkie. Once i overcome my shyness and warm up to people, i'm quite crazy ;p.

Something like that.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

60% Rarity; I'm normally very generous, and pretty OCD about getting dirt on my hooves.

25% Derpy; I try, and fail, and learn from my mistakes in the hopes that I'll do it right next time.

15% Rainbow Dash; Because I'm awesome, and I know it.

Twilight for her nerdiness, love of learning, and tendancy to overthink.

Applejack for her stubborness and honesty.

Pinkie Pie for being a general goofball.

• Brohoof 1

70% Fluttershy- I am so friggin shy beyond belief. Like my social anxiety is so overwhelming at times. I'm always afraid to perform in front of others! Like I can do anything fine alone but when someone is watching me I tense up and fail. Also my love of animals! I'm working towards either being a wildlife biologist or like a marine biologist. :P

20% Rainbow Dash- I am actually really competitive. I'll do anything to win, even uh use my advantages if I have to. Also I'm really lazy. To the point where I'll hold things off cause I know I can do them later and still get it done.

10% Rarity- I hate dirt. I HATE DIRT AND GETTING DIRTY AND EW. This is why I could never ever go camping. All that filth would drive me insane. Not to mention what dreadful things would probably happen to my hair. My hair is my life.

I'd probably judge myself as 

80% Fluttershy - I'm very shy and introverted.  Performing in front of people or even talking to some people makes me nervous.  I'm a daydreamer and prefer my inner world than reality.  I love nature in general, including animals.

15% Rarity - I would say I'm pretty creative and I like to spend my time doing things that interest me.  I don't really have Rarity's attitude but I am a perfectionist when it comes to my work.

5% Applejack - I am pretty active and love to help others when they are in need.  I try my best to tell the truth.

70% Twlight Sparkle because when it gets to work, I can be easily overwhelmed and loving that XD

20% Pinkie Pie because I tend to be REALLY excentric

10% Flutterage when someone is pissing me off

Let's see, I'm really obsessive, paranoid, and bookish like Twilight, proud and stubborn like AJ, and kinda reclusive and withdrawn, like Luna. Not to mention I'm practically nocturnal.

So, in summary I'd say I'm 30% Book-Horse, 35% Apple-Pone, and 35% Insomniac-Equine

Fluttershy 

Luna

a little Derpy

I have no true % I just tend to be mixed in general

Why Fluttershy? 

You guys should know my inner Fluttershy joke...mainly when it comes to animals ALL AND EVERY I tend to have a much stronger understand and bond with animals than people and I'm not JUST talking about cats and dogs in fact I see the light in all breeds and all kinds of animals in the animal kindom even if so you guys are not keen

Why Luna?

Well for one I feel very close to the night/moon it's you only time I can let out true stress...it just feels like a part of me I guess....

I struggle fairly often in life sometimes so much for me to tear or or cry...reasons? I feel so limited sometimes...and i do get them hints of feeling useless/nothing or sometimes I feel people cannot see me the way i really am....

I feel I want to help a fair lot of people with their struggles as I can relate to them

why Derpy? 

Having depraxia (excuse my spelling) I tend to be fairly clumsy but Derpy's part is minor 

runners up

Rainbow Dash: (I would NEVER leave my friends/family even if my dream were to come true along with me being quite the darer sometimes  :lol:

Twilight Sparkle: I sometimes tend to have that calm side to me and I got to say I AM fond of magic 

Rarity: I like art, that's all can't really say I am (ladylike) or am i keen on fashion and makeup and all that stuff and I am fairly generous but more loyal.

yep, yep that sums it up.

33% Fluttershy, I love animals in general (nature as well), and I can also be shy to somepony (or ponies) I don't know (the only exception (here in Canada at least (not to sure about other countries) (or it's just me) is when you notice somepony is doing something that you also have interest in and spark a conversation based on the interest).

33% Pinkie Pie, I love parties depending on what type of party it is (LAN parties and video game (including tournament) parties are my most favourite type). I do have a crazy and quirky personality. And I am very sociable when a favourite interest of mine sparks up the conversation. I am also outgoing and open-minded.

33% Rarity, I am generous at times, I am willing to help anypony who needs the help (mostly depends on what they need help for) and I somewhat do care about how I look (mostly with dress clothes (suits, tuxedos, stuff like that). I am also very creative when it comes to anything of my interest (especially music). I tend to be a perfectionist and I like things to be organized. And I do get annoyed by my younger brothers when I don't want to be bothered.

And the 1% is Rainbow Dash, since I do have a competitive edge.

Update:

I recently took the Pony Personality Test, and some of my predictions were pretty close. http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=MDQ5N3wxMTAyOTI4  :squee:

Edited by Jonny Music

50% Twilight because I love to read, write, and learn new things plus I've always loved "magic".

40%Pinkie because I'm really REALLY hyper.

And finally 10% Octavia because I love to play music

Fluttershy would be my first choice. She is shy and doesn't always get her voice heard. I adore her because she makes the best of what she can do. She loves animals as much as I do and has a great connection towards them too. My next choice would be Pinkie Pie. I get excited at certain times and can be very hyperactive as well. Last, but not least is Twlight Sparkle. The reason I chose her is because I get absorbed in things and don't realize it. I forget about the friends I can talk to online because I just get so into what I'm doing. Also because I love to read and write as well.

Edited by Loki of Sassgard

I'd say I'm pretty energetic, creative, and just a little bit arogant about things when in a good mood. :) 

So, 

30% Rarity for creativity and how her life revolves around it. 
60% Pinkie  because I love making new friends and am very energetic. 
10% Dash to show that I've got my confidence and willing to stay in shape. 

All three of those are also sensitive to judgement as well, so I do tend to panic sometimes. 

Quaver Ava 

RainbowDash because of my loyalty to all my friends

Fluttershy because of my true nature and kindness

And Twilight because of my intelligence and hard work

I'd put percentages but I really can't. Besides Twilight I'm very much like Fluttershy in kindness and such but I'm also plenty Dash in my loyalty and the numbers just wouldn't add up to how much I truly am of each character.

Edited by Felix