Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

207 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

Hmm... I think i'd be:

28% Fluttershy - I don't like talking to too many strangers at once. (in person)

39% Rarity - My social status within the my school.

33% Pinky Pie - I do like to have fun!

Edited by Frozen Rose

70% Twily. I have a tendency to be one of the smarter people around, and I'm always willing to learn more. I naturally assume the role of leader in most cases. I have OCD tendencies when it comes to organization and lines. And I've been known to overreact to failure and lateness in regards to schoolwork.

20% Big Mac. I am, most of the time, calm and collected. I often don't speak unless I need to.

10% Pinkie. I enjoy having fun, often times by playfully trolling others. Everpresent optimism also helps.  :)

I'd argue a bit of Trixie as well. Mainly in terms of ego. :blink: 

• Brohoof 1

40% twilight becouse of being nerdy.

30% pinkie pie. (see name for why)

30% applejack, for being a bit too honest.

I whould also say a bit fluttershy.

Let's see...

I'm about 70% Twilight, as I study, had no friends for most of my school life and enjoy reading lots

25% Fluttershy as I love animals.

5% of Pinkie Pie because I can be funny and incredibly weird when I want to :lol:

Ohh not gonna % it

Scootaloo other then the fact i'm a male, still looking for my place in life and we have horrible singing voices

Fluttershy i do love every animal and sometimes shy around new people, and i have a monster dwelling inside

I guess last would be Twilight Sparkle along with my kil bit of OCD and attention to detail when it comes to work

50% Rainbow Dash: Daring and reckless in my deeds. Many times I found myself trying to solve the problem I had already gotten myself into. I just act by my heart's feelings without even thinking about the troubles that my decisicions may or not carry.
It's just because my desire and will are many times stronger than my sense of self-preservation. I just care for others, and that almost always leads me into risky situations. Loyal to the people I love.

40% Fluttershy: I'm quite a sensitive and shy person that actually enjoys tranquility and serenity. So most of the times I'm just in silence reflecting about my feelings, about the world that surronds me and how I can make it better by spreading kindness to the people I love. Feelings are all that matters for me.

10% Twilight Sparkle: While I'm quiet, I usually like to question about almost everything, and seek the answer for those questions that nobody could solve yet. I love to learn, but by my way, trying to find the knowledge from just clues instead of taking it directly from it's source. I worked out many years to find the explanation behind my special gift, and so on be able to understand why I'm so different from most people. In other words, I'm quiet good at magic.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

40% Pinkie Pie - energy, loves sweets, making people happy. most similar to her

30% Rainbow Dash - tomboy, I'm pretty competitive. I don't like losing.

30% Applejack - I'm pretty country. I enjoy helping people, meaning some physical labor. :P

50% - Fluttershy: I'm a fairly shy person who loves animals I tend to focus more inwardly on my feelings I like to make sure everyone is feeling good. 

25% - Twilight Sparkle: I usually poor all of my energy into my projects and tend to keep things very neat and organised. 

25% - AppleJack: I am very honest and I have a competitive side too :).

Edited by NightOwl

33.3% Rainbow Dash

33.3% Applejack

and 33.3% Twilight.

Like applejack I'm very honest and I rarely ever lie, like rainbow dash I'm always loyal and kind to my friends, and I'm not afraid of being blunt, like twilight, well I wouldn't say I read as often as her but we do share some commonalities.

75% Twilight Sparkle. I'm a bookworm, good student, geek and egghead.

15% Applejack. Hard worker, devoted to family

10% Fluttershy. A bit shy when being introduced to large amounts of people, mostly keep to myself. Love animals.

Edited by Rainboom Dash

Fluttershy 50%  I'm pretty bad when it comes to social situations

Twilight 20%  I like reading (sorta)

Applejack 30%  I have a strong sense of right and wrong, and I actually kinda like to do hard work.

Well if I were to choose three ponies it would have to be

45%fluttershy cause I'm shy

45% pinkie pie cause I love to party and hang out with my friends

10% rainbow dash cause I love to play sport like games

I'm Applejack at 50%.  She's a lot like me. I'm a bit workaholic and sometimes don't take the time to relax.   

I'm Twilight at 30%. I'm a socially awkward nerd and I love reading.  

I'm Rainbow Dash at 20%.  I'm really competitive and I like rash things.

I'm a good amount of Pinkie Pie, easy going, very concerned for the well being of others in my own twisted way, loves things to always be fun. Then another good part is Twilight, sharp wit and tongue, not always good at expressing self without being awkward about it, and generally strong curiosity. Finally I've got aspects of Rarity in being a artistic quasi neurotic rituals for production, being very sensitive to other's perceptions of me, and having a flamboyant streak.

75.75% Twilight, because when I have nothing to do, I will just sit there and think about how things work. I mean, when I was ten, I would reverse engineer my electronic toys. 

52.746% Rainbow Dash, because I can be quite reckless and usally act before thought.

47.254% Rarity, I am always trying to put everyone else before myself, and think about what they may be going through.

And yes, I know this is more than 100%

post-15440-0-99495100-1377784709_thumb.jpg

Based on what I perceive myself to be... (And what I personally am, probably...)

~60% Fluttershy... Because I'm a shy and socially awkward introvert, usually outspoken or hiding behind people in a group despite being relatively friendly, I guess...  :yay: I find birds and small little animals cute too... :3

~30% Twilight... Because I'm really involved with studies and academic work, but I am not well-read at all. 

~10% Derpy... Because... Derp.  :muffins: And yes, I'm sort of a klutz. ;P

And I think I've just found out that I'm an INFJ using the MBTI personality test, a ~50%S ~35%C person based on the DISC profile... So... Erm... Yeah... 

Guess I'll just make my way out of here slowly, if it's alright... 

Heh... 

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say:

80% Twilight Sparkle because I'm a big nerd who loves to read and I'm going to school to be a librarian. ^_^

15% Fluttershy because I'm quiet and a little shy in social situations and I talk to quietly at times causing other people to talk over me. :squee:

5% Rarity because I hate getting dirty and I often speak using more formal language. I've been told that I come off as snooty or condescending because of it though that's not my intent. :D

• Brohoof 1

Probably something like this:

- 60% Fluttershy - I'm pretty shy, very kind, and fond of nature and small animals (even though I never have anything to do with them). :squee:

- 20% Pinkie Pie - I'm very cheerful, usually quite random, and I enjoy making others happy. :)

- 20% Vinyl Scratch - I absolutely wub listening to music, especially songs that contain wubs. :P

I have sort of an odd combination.

• 70%- Fluttershy as I am a really shy and quiet person. Im also very kind and caring. 
  • 20%- Pinkie Pie because Im kind of silly and l like to joke around as well as make people smile
  • 10%- Rainbow Dash because Im loyal to my friends.

I am:

65% Fluttershy. I am very shy, but kind to those I meet.

25% Twilight Sparkle. I am smart, I like to read, and I'm anti-social.

10% Rarity. I am a generous person and sometimes care about looking nice.

Rainbow Dash- 55%: I try my best to stick by my friends through their problems. I'll do pretty much anything for them. Plus... I really love to go fast :3

Rarity- 15%: I try to be generous, but it sometimes backfires into my face.

Fluttershy- 30%: I'm very kind, but I'm also a tad shy.