Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

this is a scene from my oc's story. luna gets hit with a magic cancelling spell and then gets shot at by Fallen Star's father. well Fallen Star has to use his wings to get to luna fast enough to protect her. btw for his own safety no pony in that room was aware that he was an alicorn

......................................................................

ok so thats not enough to tell you what is happening here. my bad here is Fallen Stars story... the short version Fallen star is the first born son of the head of a noble family that was banished from equestria after the war between Luna and Celestia and out of fear hes mother told him from a young age that bad things would happen if some pony found out about his wings well for the thousand years they waited for their true queen to return to them and lead them in to battle once more.

well Star feels like all the training and worshiping the moon isn't all there is to life. so he leaves his home to find out what else is out there. well he hears about ponyvill and how any pony can start a new life there. so he heads there to start over and find the answers to his questions. well as he is starting a life and things a starting to work out for him. every pony finds out who and what he is. well seeing as he is not an official citizen of equestria he runs away in fear            (http://fanglore17.deviantart.com/art/and-everything-falls-apart-355568357  thats this pic)

well they find him and luna is the one that actually offers to invite his family to live in equestria once more.

ecstatic he jumps at the opportunity to end the hatred his family hold to Celestia

during the council meeting his father(head of the council) cant understand how his queen wont want war and wont lead them in the war that they all have prepared for all their lives. in fact he decides that this Luna is a fake. well he has a spell that no pony has been able to copy and thats is to destroy the magic within a pony. rendering unicorns useless for a short period of time. without warning he shoots this off at Luna to return her to her mortal form and then tries to kill her. well Fallen Star knows the spell and sees it hit Luna. not able to actually be apart of the council meeting he has to use his wings to get to Luna fast enough to protect her from the next shot

that is the truth revealed. he is showing everyone that he is an alicorn and that he knows who the True Princes Luna is

:blink: wow thats a lot to read. you can all just skim though it if you want to :unsure:

post-11568-0-03989500-1361918301_thumb.png

Edited by Fanglore
  • Brohoof 6

That really does look good. :) I would so not want to upset Luna, she would definitely banish me to the moon. Really good work, I have seen a lot of good art and your art could possibly be on the list.

Oh, i looked at this earlier. nice job, bud! i could never do anything like this in the computer. i'm better at traditional stuff. overall, i give it an 8. personally, and this is just my opinion, but, i think you could do a bit more differentiating of color. (stuff that stands out could be lighter, or something?) because, it's a bit hard to find the "focus" of the pic. Nice work!

I like it, the art style is nice and it's really well done.

And what exactly was the truth? Was the truth that the picture was great? Was the truth that killing Luna was easy? Was the truth that Alicorns are not immortal? Maybe the truth was that Cartoon Network is a horrible network, or that the Russians are secretly congregating Chipmunks to invade Bermuda.

Nt1jNKV.gif

• Brohoof 2

That really does look good. :) I would so not want to upset Luna, she would definitely banish me to the moon. Really good work, I have seen a lot of good art and your art could possibly be on the list.

thank you so much for that. for me personally i cant say im one of the good artists out there. i still have so much left to learn and see so much that blows my best out of the water but knowing that you think its a contender is a huge moral boost 

Wow! Did you hoof draw all of this? It looks amazing, excellent work :). I really like the look of your OC pony; is he part of Princess Luna's Royal Guard?

well i used a tablet  :huh: but other then that ya i did this all myself

Oh, i looked at this earlier. nice job, bud! i could never do anything like this in the computer. i'm better at traditional stuff. overall, i give it an 8. personally, and this is just my opinion, but, i think you could do a bit more differentiating of color. (stuff that stands out could be lighter, or something?) because, it's a bit hard to find the "focus" of the pic. Nice work!

ya i started with traditional. if you go to my deviant art page you can see some of my very first stuff. by the way thx for noticing my shading <_< i still have a long way to go before i can get that down. when i did it on paper i got good at using pencil to shade but that just dont work on computer. im trying to learn a new way to shade and now i know i need to enhance the focal points 

Very good job. I've never been a very good artist. At all. My art looks like a bunch of pieces of lint, actually.

I really like the shield-ish thing around that one pony.

thank you i worked hard on the shield. i was trying to go for a glass look as the laser hits and plows though part of it

I like it, the art style is nice and it's really well done.

And what exactly was the truth? Was the truth that the picture was great? Was the truth that killing Luna was easy? Was the truth that Alicorns are not immortal? Maybe the truth was that Cartoon Network is a horrible network, or that the Russians are secretly congregating Chipmunks to invade Bermuda.

img-1216456-1-Nt1jNKV.gif

hummm :huh:  i guess i didn't explain that to well huh ill update the post to tell his story and what is happening here