Drahgoon

Sorry I haven't drawn anything in awhile, I've been lazy and didn't know what to draw. This is the result of some boredom one night after doing homework. Enjoy! Attempted to use the deviantART BBCode but it kept coming up with deviation not found no matter what I pasted into it. If anyone knows how to use the BBCode correctly I'd appreciate some tips  ;) .

post-10433-0-06041200-1362011915_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

I can't believe this doesn't have a single reply yet! >_<

How could I not brohoof work from one of my two SAI mentors :3 Great work! :)

I had an evil chuckle just now thinking what would happen if a sudden gust of wind blew in from the balcony.. that stack of papers looks oh so tempting....  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

That could be Celestia's duties but, I bet when she went to the Canterlot Summit she just did her paperwork just like that.

Or at least took a nap.

Thanks! I do have a deviantART, just click on the picture in my signature. Didn't know I had any fans  :blush: . Glad I could help you akita-ken! I can also see you've been promoted to sectional mod. Congratulations! 

• Brohoof 2

Thanks! I do have a deviantART, just click on the picture in my signature. Didn't know I had any fans  :blush: . Glad I could help you akita-ken! I can also see you've been promoted to sectional mod. Congratulations! 

*COUGH COUGH* I'm a fan in a way.. *COUGH* COUGH*

Anyways I really like it :D, not much left to say other then its awesome, your definitely one of my favorite artists Drahgoon :). Just sayin. :).

Wonderful job as always :D.

• Brohoof 1