Sign in to follow this  
jony11

Did anyone notice this?

In season 3 episode two I noticed that celestia and luna are holding a book at the end and i was curious then after watching the finale again i remembered that and realized its the same book. Anyone else notice that? Or maybe it is slightly different..  

post-13251-0-19566900-1362043157_thumb.pngpost-13251-0-51582500-1362043164_thumb.png

Edited by jony11

Noticed for a while, I'm glad they showed it in the finale, otherwise I would of been scratching my head still wondering what the heck that book was xP

Hello!

I noticed it. And everyone should have noticed it aswell. It's all part of the scenario, and there's no real big surprise with this, i just hope Twilight accidentaly destroys it. :P

Noticed for a while, I'm glad they showed it in the finale, otherwise I would of been scratching my head still wondering what the heck that book was xP

Haha yea I was Curious myself, always wondering what was the point of that scene then i realized it and thought i should share in case others are still scratching thier heads.