Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DubWolf

Anyone here into flying, planes, and wings and stuff? You can express your enthusiasm and relation to flying here (by any means)! By popular demand, skydiving is also something you can discuss here!

As for myself, I've always enjoyed flying in video games (whether it be Super Strike Eagle or GTA) and wanted to fly a plane in real life, though not as a career (up until last year though). I recently started ground school at my university (informal class), so I'm just now beginning my journey to a pilot career. I've also had a lot of dreams where I can fly on my own in the sky and over the land. I love that feeling.

I happen to use this free, online simulator often with the call sign of "TheRedBadger":

http://www.gefs-online.com/

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 8

I'd love to get a helicopter license when I get the chance, I don't think Id like to fly a plane unless it was a high performance fighter (Sukhoi Su-27 Family) or maybe some old classic World War 2.

aircraft. As far as simulators I like the military ones ARMA, etc...  Mi-24 and KA-50 are really fun.

Edited by Sergei
  • Brohoof 2

Anyone here into flying, planes, and wings and stuff? You can express your enthusiasm and relation to flying here (by any means)!

As for myself, I've always enjoyed flying in video games (whether it be Super Strike Eagle or GTA) and wanted to fly a plane in real life, though not as a career (up until last year though). I recently started ground school at my university (informal class), so I'm just now beginning my journey to a pilot career.

I happen to use this simulator often with the call sign of "TheRedBadger":

http://www.gefs-online.com/

HOOF YEAH I LOVE TO FLY!

I mean come on! It's amazing, the sense of freedom, the wind in my... mane! But seriously though, when I played Aion for the first time, I never felt such a spark of freedom and energy. The wings are GORGEOUS! 

You are like my long lost twin. I love flying, wings, and just.. wheeeee :D

Edited by Celestial Wish
  • Brohoof 4

flying? FLYing? FLYING? AHHHHHHH!

OMG OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES YES

flying planes flying helicopters, flying games, FLYING B*CKING EVERYTHING!!!!

B-17 messerchmitt, dornier, B-25 mitchell, corsair, spitfire, gladiator, twin mustang, yakovlev, Blackbird, lockheed, swordfish, mosquito, P-51, Zero, meteor, OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!!

ZEPLIN SUPERFORTRESS, GUPPY.

jiojwfmoejfiosniodfjnsdjifsfdifmksdljik *dies of intense plane-gasm*

post-19189-0-20628900-1391717188_thumb.png
post-19189-0-52565600-1391621328_thumb.png
post-19189-0-65122300-1391484866_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 4

Well, good to know who also has similar strong interests on this site to me  :lol: .

Although I'd beware about all the truths about a flying career in the United States. It's not quite what you expect it to be (in terms of time and money).

• Brohoof 1

Well, good to know who also has similar strong interests on this site to me  :lol: .

Although I'd beware about all the truths about a flying career in the United States. It's not quite what you expect it to be (in terms of time and money).

whether it's flying in planes, sky diving, or growing wings (thank you redbull?).. flying is amazing! 

• Brohoof 1

whether it's flying in planes, sky diving, or growing wings (thank you redbull?).. flying is amazing! 

I haven't skydived actually. I'd definitely try it when I have the chance.

Aaand I don't do Red Bull lol.

• Brohoof 2

OMG IT DOESN'T HAVE THE OPTION TO FLY A B-17

I still like it though

Yeah there's a lot of planes it doesnt have. It definitely needs a narrow body plane like a 737, MD80 or 757. But that's because only one person works with the updates, and he does it when he has time. Last update came out a year ago.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

If I had to identify with any one element it would be the wind. I love the fickle freedom the wind represents. I've had dreams of flying freely at great speeds, of hoverboards that would take me high into the sky.

Were I able, I would fly every day. I would never walk again.

• Brohoof 1

post-23621-0-91735000-1392593949.jpg

I love flying. My favorite plane would be this baby, the Supermarine Spitfire. HOW DO YOU NOT LOVE THIS THING? ITS SO SEXY AND AMAZING AND AGGHHH!

But yeah. I love flying and the Spitfire.

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I love flying. My favorite plane would be this baby, the Supermarine Spitfire. HOW DO YOU NOT LOVE THIS THING? ITS SO SEXY AND AMAZING AND AGGHHH!

But yeah. I love flying and the Spitfire.

I have a really hard time keeping myself contained about that plane.

Fast, agile, and THE FIRST plane with one wing. And, y'know, that pony and stuff.

• Brohoof 1

I have a really hard time keeping myself contained about that plane.

Fast, agile, and THE FIRST plane with one wing. And, y'know, that pony and stuff.

Quickly, start a thread about Best Plane Spitfire!

I feel like birds taunt me with their ability to fly. :P

Rather than flying a plane, I would want to go hang gliding.

It is funny actually. I want to fly, but I am scared of heights.

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 1