Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

how SWAG are bronys?

plasma tail

(edited)

Not very. I hate the words "swag." I hate everything about it. It makes my mouth foam and my arms tremble. Grrrr

Edited by ~Vallo~
  • Brohoof 8

Depends on the brony. But yes even blank flanks can have swagger, it's not your age or the status in the community that establish if you have swag, it's attitude and perseverence.

Case in point. ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This current topic is rather confusing and reaches the peak of my limited thought upon this very discombobulating topic at hand

In other words:

wat

This is a re-generated pinkazoid message by the way

Edited by Francis Sparkle
  • Brohoof 7

tumblr_m3mzviy6yd1r6p48c.gif

I'm not sure whether you're serious or not, if you're not I am amused. If you are... Well, please don't infest these forums with YOLO SWAG.

Sincerely, Malakili.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

I dont get swag with ponies, and I thought that term was long gone from this world after JB started saying that.

In other words:

hurr

Edited by Moon Wave
  • Brohoof 2

ok well let me explain. i was wondering why some people think bronys have no swag or aren't cool. i mean i could just lock this one and make a better one. 

Swag is for morons. Most bronies like my self dont have swag because saying the word swag dramatically lowers your I.Q. If you mean coolness or something along those lines then buck yea bronies are awesome and the reason some people thing we are not cool is because they are haters and have never watched the show but lets face is who gives a buck what those people think anyway.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

i agree because who needs swag. and for reals ima stop using that word. i thinks so and so do others.  i mean its kinda getting old at this point. 

Edited by plasma tail
  • Brohoof 1

For some odd reason, a lot seem to hate the word swag around hur.

Not sure why, but I myself am full of the stuff.

Too much swag for my own good, bruh bruh.

It just flows like a damn fountain with no end in sight, breh.

i agree because who needs swag. and for reals ima stop using that word. i thinks so and so do others. i mean its kinda getting old at this point.

Lol, getting bothered by what others think it seems.

I mean, if you honestly like the use of the word, then by all means use it as you please. Just cause a few don't like it and say so doesnt mean you have to stop liking it yourself.

Besides, its a hella fun word to say regardless of the meaning or use. ^^

• Brohoof 3

How SWAG are bronys?

ryDzBSQ.gif

Please, just no.

Not here.

I sincerely hope the members of this forum are well above the abomination that is, 'Swag'.

Personally, I don't give two shits if I'm kewl or not, I only aim to be a nice guy.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

^^^

There ya go!

Seriously. The day someone says 'swag' and my name in the same sentence is the day I steal a helicopter, land it on the freakin' CN Tower, and toss myself over the side.

Naughty ninja.

Spess, I was talking to you.

Edited by Face-to-face Manface
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Swag can simply be seen as confidence. Once you know who you are and are comfortable in your own skin you can have swag. It's not a bad word unless you live your life and your vocabulary on other's terms. Remember that swagger was used to describe Mick Jagger; that's not hip in the least, that guy is a fossil, that said he still has swag (as does Jack Nicholson still).  

Edited by Freewave

(edited)

lewl all these people butt hurt over swag...#yolo#swag. I'm swagalicious.

Also all you be mad. Don't know why its only an acronym falsely used by chavs.

also von demons frater

Edited by Parsleyshy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

We're not exactly butthurt but this thread is completely pointless... How swag are bronies? Are we supposed to rank our swag on a scale of 1 to 10? 

Edited by Malakili
  • Brohoof 2

We're not exactly butthurt but this thread is completely pointless... How swag are bronies? Are we supposed to rank our swag on a scale of 1 to 10? 

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw this thread.

Hold up a a sec people, let me check it out on the Swag-O-meter.

*facepalm*

• Brohoof 1

Red and black are best colors for OCs. Totally swag, amirite?

No swag here. Swag is for boys. I have class, which is for men. Manly men, who do manly things. ;)

SWAG OH CELESTIA WHY WITH THE SWAG!!!!!?????, *shudders in corner*

seriously now... swag? really? It's the same as "yolo"... and that says a lot! I've heard that stuff for SO long and SO many times why is it even popular hadunno.

Nothing personal though ;)... I think...