Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Wicked: Dancing Through Life

Stellafera

Not doing anything in particular for the next seven minutes? Then you'll appreciate this:

The lyrics of this song, especially earlier on, afforded a lot of opportunities for cleverness, the cleverest being from 0:47 to 0:56 (if you can figure it out, you get a cookie). Shame that I couldn't make Rarity give AJ her signature cowboy hat, though...

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

oooooookkkkkkk. Where was this from?

It's from the musical Wicked. Which is totally amazing, by the way, and I would love to get the chance to see it performed live someday.

Edited by Stellafera

THANK YOU FOR THAT.

I simply adored the novel and the play both, and I loved that as well. it was quite well done, in my opinion, with what ya had. :3

• Brohoof 1

I say that deserved a brohoof, because we all know that PMVs are the best in the world. So, I approve of this very highly with a seal of a smile. :) Great job, Stella.

• Brohoof 1

The last musical I saw live was West Side Story, and that was over 10 years ago.  At first I thought it would be all about RD but you managed to spread the spotlight among several ponies. 

I dunno if I'll go to a live performance of Wicked in the future.  But your Wicked PMV series is making me want to rent a video at least.  Using pony choreography from MLP:FiM songs to liven up the dialogue free part was a great idea, BTW. 

• Brohoof 1

This is brilliant! Two of my favourite things come together in harmony! :D

Now all I need is for my left wing to be a purple bunny, and my right wing to be a green bunny, and then all my dreams will have come true...

• Brohoof 1

THANK YOU FOR THAT.

I simply adored the novel and the play both, and I loved that as well. it was quite well done, in my opinion, with what ya had. :3

Well, I also made PMVs of other Wicked songs as well. My videos for No Good Deed and What Is This Feeling actually made it on EQD! If I submit this one, maybe it will too...

• Brohoof 1