Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most dramatic life change you gone through?

Reecejackox

I've moved houses 10 years ago but I wouldn't consider that drastic since it was so long ago. There were two major points in my life where I went through drastic change. The first was in 2019, when my old roleplay group I was apart of fell apart because of internal drama and I faced a major re-alignment of things. The second was in early 2022, when I lost a major 3 year friendship due to the person's rage issues towards me and complete condescending attitude and that put me on the path that I am on now, to where I have more close nit connections with people that I know and trust. There were other things this year that changed the whole paradigm for me, but that was the major one.

• Brohoof 1

Working physical break back labor 7 days a week pushing around racks of ham and pork bellies for years, the only time off I got to go to Bronycons and when the seasons cut down to 6 day weeks in the summer, then I go to being told I'm basically not fit for human cohabitation, I spent time at a garbage company for awhile, and I threw dog food bags for a little bit at a Dog food plant, my "circumstances" limited options in those times, but now I'm basically doing everything on devices and I'm bored out of my ffing mind, I just can't risk ruining what I have now to try to be ambitious in the ways I want but I want to be"part of the action", I was almost a supervisor once, but with my issues it's like nah that wouldn't end well, I have a lot of other things I feel I could be doing with my time, but ultimately don't know what's gonna will my dreams into reality the situation is more complex than want it, get it, trust me I've always been a "want it get it" person...

I've had a lot of not great stuff happen over the years.  But nothing hit harder than this past year  when I had to put my 18 year old cat down. I had her since I was in elementary school. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes I did lose my childhood dogs and that destroyed me, I find it much easier to empathize with animals, it's basically a way for people to gain common ground with me, when I see people grieving over animals it humanizes them to me...

I cried when my tortoise escaped when I was a kid, I'm super sensitive when it comes to animals, that's why I think "Tanks for the Memories" was such an excellent Rainbow episode bc with her element even it makes a lot of sense to have emphasized her relationship with Tank... 

It's like someone's family member dies,

Me : " there there" *awkwardly*

Someone's pet dies 

Me : instantly makes me reflective on my lost pets and I cry, I try to comfort them any way I can, I try to direct them to the rainbow bridge community, I find a million things to say....