Finesthour

Since I have seen a game thread, but not the GREATEST game thread. But since there are way to many games to put a poll, this will just be a discussion. In my opnion, the legend of zelda- Majora's mask is the greatets game of all time. It completly inovated the RPG genre, and made it to were 3d gaming could be successful with 3d animations. So come on bronies, share your game knowledge and let us find out the BEST GAME EVAR!

Well my best game ever is a tie between three games.....

The Settlers II, The Settlers IV and Age Of Empires II...

If i were to choose i'd have to go with The Settlers II.

Basicly since in my childhood it formed me into the computer geek i am today. And i still haven't found a game i can play as much as it and not get bored.

Edited by Slictz

Well my best game ever is a tie between three games.....

The Settlers II, The Settlers IV and Age Of Empires II...

If i were to choose i'd have to go with The Settlers II.

Basicly since in my childhood it formed me into the computer geek i am today. And i still haven't found a game i can play as much as it and not get bored.

If I were to go from taht list, it would have to be Age of Empires. That game got me through so many hours of boredom to just grab my legions and just tear through my enimes bases on the easyest difficulty.

There is only one greatest game of all time.

Posted Image

Since I have seen a game thread, but not the GREATEST game thread. But since there are way to many games to put a poll, this will just be a discussion. In my opnion, the legend of zelda- Majora's mask is the greatets game of all time. It completly inovated the RPG genre, and made it to were 3d gaming could be successful with 3d animations. So come on bronies, share your game knowledge and let us find out the BEST GAME EVAR!

Also MM isnt an RPG. Its an adventure game. And it wasnt innovative in the slightest,
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I am not sure what I think is the greatest Video Games ever but my favorites would be The Legend of Zelda series and Lots of RPGs like Golden Sun and Final Fantasy.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I am not sure what I think is the greatest Video Games ever but my favorites would be The Legend of Zelda series and Lots of RPGs like Golden Sun and Final Fantasy.

Golden sun was considred rpg?

How was it not innovative. Granted it was more Adventure then rpg, it still opened alot of doors for games later on.

It came after OoT. A game that was innovative for the time.

Golden sun was considred rpg?

Yes?! Wait whats your definition of RPG, because LoZ isnt an RPG and GS is definitely an RPG

It came after OoT. A game that was innovative for the time.

Yes?! Wait whats your definition of RPG, because LoZ isnt an RPG and GS is definitely an RPG

Wait, am I thinking of the James bond game, or something else. Because I never played it! And my definition of Rpg is yours as well, Role Playing Game.

Wait, am I thinking of the James bond game, or something else. Because I never played it! And my definition of Rpg is yours as well, Role Playing Game.

Ooooohhhh, you were thinking of Golden Eye. Golden Sun is an amazing RPG by Nintendo and Camelot I love that series.

Ooooohhhh, you were thinking of Golden Eye. Golden Sun is an amazing RPG by Nintendo and Camelot I love that series.

Ooooh, that explains it xD I was like

"James bond....?"

My top ten games of all time.

1. Planescape: Torment, quite possibly the greatest story driven game I have ever played.

2. Snatcher, a Kojima masterpiece, sadly I never got to actually play the game, but after watching SlowBeefs LP, I can say its one of the better games ever made.

3. TES: Morrowind, a great sandbox RPG. Best in the series.

4.Pokemon r/b/g/s, gonna rope the first 2 generations into eachother. Great games for obvious reasons

5. Deus Ex, insane cyberpunk plot, good twists. Choices and ways you play effect the game. A masterpiece of its time.

6. A Link to the Past, the best in the LoZ series. Hard to compare to anything else, as nothing has come close to it.

7. Unreal Tournament, introduced me to online shooters. Still fun to play to this day.

8. Grand Theft Auto: Sand Andreas, an immense action-adventure game. Entertaining plot, and hundreds of hours of content

9. Age of Empires 2: Conquerors/kings, Easily one of the best RTS made. Still has a large community, and very easy to pick up and learn

10. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, introduced us to the most bad ass Sith lord. Biowares greatest game made (imo)

Mine constantly change, but I think that some of my current favorite games are Metroid Prime and Chrono Trigger.

Refresh my mind, was chrono trigger the game with the tiger as the main char?