Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good Afternoon and Good day chaps, New Brony boarding.

Sentienthydra

Nice day to all that read this.

I'm glad to make the acquaintance of everyone on this site and I hope we can have lot of fun in the future.

About me:

Part of the herd since episde three f the first season, a  keen fanfiction author and avid consumer of all thing pony.

Other interests include reading (Terry Pratchett is My favourite), Drawing and doodling (abysmally), Roleplay (both free-form and mechanically structured) and running.

I don't have a pony oc as of yet, mostly getting by with my good old Hydra heads -- the heads are Mark, Joe, John and Ed respectively. The body is named Bob, He doesn't talk.--

Favourite Pony is Fluttershy, has been forever, second Spike; he'd be the best overall, if only he'd toughen up a little in the show --he's a dragon for Pete's sake, show some spine and stop wimping out!

Signing out until Next time, Nice to meet you all.

Well it's a pleasure to have you on the forums my friend.  You'll have a fun time here if you stay.  My favorite pony is also Fluttershy (If you couldn't guess already XD) and I hope you have a nice day as well.

• Brohoof 1

Nice to meet a Jedi on the forums  ;)

Question I've been thinking on for the past hour, could a hydra get a cutie mark? I've always been very jealous of other pony OCs for their awesome marks, but I don't know if I'd have to get four different ones for all my heads (or five, if you count Bob XP)

Hello and welcome to the forums , I do have  a pony oc her name is painter scroll and she is a pegasus that paints with her tail neat eh? I hope you enjoy your stay here and seeing no one has officially welcomed you here's a little message from pinky pie! 

• Brohoof 1

Nice to meet you too XD, I'd love to see some tail-paintings someday, if you're okay with all my big slobbery heads drooling over your (surely) fantastic stuff that is!  ^_^

...Wel, all of my heads apart from Bob & Joe that is... :blush: Joe's a jerk and Bob doesn't have any eyes.