Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Bronies, how Long did it Take you to Catch up With the Show

InspiredBrony

If you joined after season three had started, how long did it take to watch every episode before season three?

It took me about two to three weeks. I spent all of my free time on youtube trying to find previous episodes of the series. The only one I couldn't find was "Sleepless in Ponyville", which I later recorded.

So, how long did it take you?

• Brohoof 1

I joined right when Season Three ended (I think). Took me a few days, maybe a week. 9 days tops. But then again I found a good site that hass all the episodes that'll upload the new episodes same-day. If you want a link I can PM you. :P

• Brohoof 1

took me about the same time frame and i honestly wasn't hooked until discord cause to a certain degree who wouldn't not "love" (you know this is metaphorical cause well rule 34 is ok all be interesting sometimes but just wrong with mlp :eww: ) a villain who doesn't try to physically hurt you but instead whisper sweet nothings and watch you fall apart i'll admit he was a little physical with fluttershy * force full poke to head :umad: * but still.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, so I've been a brony for one and a half months now.  As of right now, I'm starting season 4.  Although I converted in mid-February (when the episode "Filli Vanilli" premiered), I've been "at war" with myself for two and a half months beforehand (when the episode "Castle Mane-ia" premiered), and I watched seven or so episodes in that time.  I expect to be caught up in 2-3 weeks.  So, for me, that means about two months.  However, I think most people are faster at it than I am.

Note: I have not seen either of the episodes mentioned in this post, although CM is my next episode.

Edited by StarSwirlTheBearded
  • Brohoof 1

I joined in the middle of Season 2. I watched 4 episodes every evening. Sometimes more. Just before going to sleep. (Ah, these dreams... 9_9 )

Now I regret a bit that I took it so fast, because when I discovered that I'm in sync, I felt a huge emptiness, needing to wait another week or so for the next episode. Luckily there was another great TV series I could catch on with in the meantime: "Touch".

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 1

I am not new by any means, but when I first started watching the show in took me a couple of days over the weekend to catch up on all three seasons (three seasons at the time).

• Brohoof 1

Took me about a week to finish every episode up to after SAYS had aired. Most of which was on netflix.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 years later...

I pretty much had to catch up after the show concluded, took about a month's worth of my time or so. I've only seen FiM, the movie and the specials they had though. Haven't seen Pony Life, EQG, or anything involving G5 yet.

• Brohoof 1

Surprisingly long... I started watching in May 2017 (more actively in June, as it took me a couple of weeks to watch more after the first episode). In October, I had caught up with the airings.

I only watched two episodes per day, as I didn't want to run out too fast. I still don't know how I managed to do that. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1