Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How long does it take you to fall asleep?

Member Berry

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Just depends how tired I am. Fell asleep probably within a minute last night, but I'd been tired for a few hours beforehand. Sometimes it can take about 15-20 minutes if I'm less tired, and I've found that if I don't get to sleep in that time then it's better for me to just get up and try again later.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It varies of course. Normally I would say about 20 minutes, but I also have nights where it takes longer .. up to an hour or two. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It depends, but I will guess that it is typically within 30 minutes. However, what annoys me is that in cases when I am trying to sleep earlier than usual, it is not uncommon that, ironically, it is precisely in those times when I end up sleeping significantly later than normal.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 1

The minute my noggin hits the pillow. Lately I haven’t even needed to take any Melatonin or anything else; I just crash into Dreamland instantly. Total soul-sucking exhaustion has its perks I guess.

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

20 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

The minute my noggin hits the pillow. Lately I haven’t even needed to take any Melatonin or anything else; I just crash into Dreamland instantly. Total soul-sucking exhaustion has its perks I guess.

I wish I could sleep that fast, Dreamy. :rarity:

• Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I wish I could sleep that fast, Dreamy. :rarity:

There is a way. Just stand up as tall as you can and run really fast through a low doorway. It works every time (but waking up can be a little more tricky). :grin2: 

• Delighted Giggle 1