Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think about before you fall asleep?

Paianis

I don't normally think about that much, but sometimes I'll contemplate the whole house burning down while I am asleep, along with all my prized possessions, and not waking up early enough to be able to escape.

You know what's even worse? I'll often come up with my best composition ideas late at night, and because I have to get to sleep there won't be time for me to jot it down. So I'll end up lying there worrying that I will have forgotten it by the following morning.

The more I have to think about, the longer it will take for me to get to sleep. My worst night ever was probably the one on the 1st August last year, when I (sort-of) lost my old computer as it was.

Edited by Paspie

I am not going to lie, i don't think about how people are staving in Africa, or how corrupt our government is. Most of the time, music plays in my head, and i think about dumb stuff like ponies, and jokes. In fact, that is were allot of my great idea's come from, right before i fall asleep or from my dreams, sometimes it stops me from sleeping, and i have to bust out my phone and take a note before i can fall asleep.

.........hehehehehehehehe

Um... All different sort of things. Things that has happened during the day or things I'm going to do the next day.

Alrigt, alright maybe some dirty stuff too. :3

Edited by Jokuc

Everything and anything, my mind wanders a lot.

A main theme that I notice though, is I think of my depression and hopelessness for the future and how useless I am. It is almost like a daily reminder. Once I wake up and before I go to sleep, I always remember that. Pretty much fuels my self hatred. It isn't good, but I struggle with those thoughts a lot, almost constantly. Surprisingly I have no difficulty sleeping most of the time regardless, even if the next day seems pointless.

i don't think about how people are staving in Africa, 

You monster. Stavation is a worldwide problem. mlp-tannoy.png

Anyways, I usually wonder about how many things in this universe work. Like stars n' stuff....

Unless something pretty major happened to me that day and I'm not on a vacation, I usually think about that special somepony that I might meet some day, and then think if the same pony..er person is thinking the same about me. After that I just pretty much think of just about anything, or ideas to problems that we have.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf

I think of many things before I sleep. From simple minded things to really bloody complex things that make me fall asleep as I think about said complex thing. But! There are times where I go and tell myself to say a word when I wake up that I have thought of before I fall asleep. Then I totally forget to say that word untill afternoon where I suddenly realize that I should of said, said word after I woke up. And at those times I am thinking of something deep.

I think about an obese woman slowly consuming the planet Earth in her fat rolls while reciting verses from the Bible.

What else do I have to think about in my creepy shack all night? The corpse lying next to me doesn't have anything constructive to say.

I think I have emotional problems. My father man..

Edited by Jammo
  • Brohoof 1

I think about romance stuff. Examples being shippings and romantic fanfics. It puts my mind at ease and helps me relax. I find I sleep better thinking about that than anything else.

Everything and anything, my mind wanders a lot.

A main theme that I notice though, is I think of my depression and hopelessness for the future and how useless I am. It is almost like a daily reminder. Once I wake up and before I go to sleep, I always remember that. Pretty much fuels my self hatred. It isn't good, but I struggle with those thoughts a lot, almost constantly. Surprisingly I have no difficulty sleeping most of the time regardless, even if the next day seems pointless.

Sometimes I think exactly this before I go to bed....makes me sad...I sometimes cry myself to sleep...  -_-

Though, I sleep with Derpy(my plush Derpy). and sometimes it helps when i"m sleeping with her....I snuggle her and I usually fall asleep shortly after,thinking of what life in Equestria would be like...wondering if it'd be better to live there than here.(I may be a little obsessive about MLP)

OTP'S! 

I mean...uh...yeah, OTP'S. I enjoy shipping from things like Ponies, Anime, or Video Games. It's fun to me..don't judge me.

So...much....shipping.

• Brohoof 1

Trixie

Trixie

Trixiiieeeeee

No but seriously, I can never fall asleep mid-thought. I have to be either watching something, listening to something, or focusing on trying to fall asleep. I have terrible attention span problems, so if I lay there and let my mind wander, a random train of thought on a random subject will pop up and I'll involuntarily keep myself awake by following it.

...Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...
35 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

I'll reply in this thread, just to show how dangerous it is:
scary.png

It even happened twice in a row.

Also, @WWolf, are you still dreaming? :kindness:

Lol holy eff old af :wacko: .

Whats dangerous :huh: ?

I usually think about tomorrow or what’s ahead nowadays.

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

Well sometimes I think about what has happened throughout the day or ponder what will happen the next day. But mostly I think about my characters and stories. I have whole expanded universes of characters and stories in my head. Some of which make it out of my head and onto google docs. It depends on what I'm super into at the moment, but for the most part I think of my pony characters and stories. I have many pony OCs, and right before I sleep is a great time for me to expand upon their character and throw them in situations. So long story short, I think about ponies before I sleep :yay:.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Scar said:

It really depends on what had happened that day. Usually its about a love interest.

Spoiler

When I think about love interests, I have a hard time sleeping, and want to do other things instead. :orly:

• Brohoof 1