Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you like to ask or say to Hasbro?

SuperUltimateBrony

HASBRO headquarters are located in Pawtucket Rhode Island. It's fifteen miles away from where I am (West Warwick). I'll call them, and ask any questions or tell them anything that you'd like to say. Please NO hate. You can voice your opinion in a dislike, but nothing like "You ***** I hate what you ******** have done to MLP". I won't even second think it.

• Brohoof 1

- Your toy products are ugly and really low on material quality for their price.

- You should be more considerate of your fans. They make up a huge portion of your gain and success.

- Let the Mane6 make their fangame. (skip this, they won't hear it)

I'm just ranting. I don't think you should call them up for that.

It's probably just going to make things difficult/tedious for their customer support team or whoever, with hardly any impact on the lead management team.

Not to mention they could probably call it harassment if you pester them with calls all day.

1. Don't turn Twilight into a Mary Sue: I know you guys want to sell more toys and as much as I thought the twilight alicorn idea was not the best idea since it has already been said and done please do not interfere any further and let the writers do their jobs so this idea can work.

2. I want a Derpy episode: I know Derpy's first speaking appearance didn't end well but if done right I think a Derpy episode can make fans of her like myself happy as well as the many people who are seen by society as different who identified with Derpy while minimizing any potential negative press.

SEND YOUR PRODUCT OVER HERE! RIGHT OVER SEAS! In those smallest countries where i live, why i say 'countries' plural? So that they could get them too. Now i don't mean just Hasbro merch i would really much like Hot Topic merch too!

I want a good MLP console game; maybe something like an E10-rated Elder Scrolls or Saints Row-like open-world experience with elements from the comic.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

1.) I remember reading on this forum, about Derpy actually not being back.. Now i don't really want to believe it, i was heartbroken to read it.. It doesn't really matter though, she will always live on in the fandom.. But what i would like to know, once and for all, maybe they won't answer it. "Is Derpy back, considering that she appeared in season 3 final a couple of times" They might not answer it, but i just want to know.. Even though they wouldn't answer it, i will still wait for Derpy.. Even though, people say she won't be back.

2.) Ask them whether the Derpy brushable, in the collection sets will be available at retail in countries overseas.

Also thank you for this, for asking the questions for us.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

(edited)

I would paraphrase a line from Star Trek IV: Please bring Twilight Sparkle back to the position in which she has  demonstrated unswerving ability: a regular Unicorn and an equal, integral part of the Mane 6.

Edited by PonyHag1
  • Brohoof 1

Hasbro may want to consider hiring a community manager or two. It's an odd position that many corporations have problems wrapping their 'minds' around, but the few places I know who did this were successful (providing the corporation gives the position the appropriate support). Their job is to go sit inside various fandom communities and answer questions officially.

This is possibly the second or third time a Hasbro property has reached this level of response, so it might be a new concept for them. But honestly, I think it would do a lot of good. Even if most of the official answers are 'I can't answer that, yet.' it will still be an avenue of communication that will do Hasbro good. Miscommunication and misinformation are the cause of 90% of fan ill-will, in my experience.

Mind you, there's a good chance that for this particiular fandom, we would need com-mans from Hasbro, the Hub, *and* Studio B, as I think who is responsible for what, precisely, is one of the points of confusion.

(edited)

The first thing I'd honestly say is that I am very disappointed in what they did to Fighting is Magic.

Second thing would probably be something like "that being said, keep up the good work with the show and yadda yadda yadda even though I simply don't like what you did to Fighting is Magic you guys are still a cool company yadda yadda yadda"

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

1.) I remember reading on this forum, about Derpy actually not being back.. Now i don't really want to believe it, i was heartbroken to read it.. It doesn't really matter though, she will always live on in the fandom.. But what i would like to know, once and for all, maybe they won't answer it. "Is Derpy back, considering that she appeared in season 3 final a couple of times" They might not answer it, but i just want to know.. Even though they wouldn't answer it, i will still wait for Derpy.. Even though, people say she won't be back.

2.) Ask them whether the Derpy brushable, in the collection sets will be available at retail in countries overseas.

Also thank you for this, for asking the questions for us.

As for Hasbro, I'd say that while I'm sad there will be no MLP Fighting Game, I support their decision as I understand it as a fan with a business degree.

But reall, Hasbro, if you put just a little but more effort into your toys, and made them actually look like the show, I'd buy them all.

Edited by CharmingKnight
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

You know, Derpy made two appearances in the season finale, right? :) As for Hasbro, I'd say that while I'm sad there will be no MLP Fighting Game, I support their decision as I understand it as a fan with a business degree. But reall, Hasbro, if you put just a little but more effort into your toys, and made them actually look like the show, I'd buy them all.

I know that she appeared a couple of times, but there was this topic on the forum saying that she will actually not be back in season 4. I just don't want to believe that. But if hasbro would confirm it, then i would not have to wait for her, i doubt they will give a straight answer. So i will still wait for her, no matter how long.

The toys do look ok, at least some of the blind bag figurines, like Gilda.. She is top quality. Also some of the brushables.. Although there are some toys that really make you ask what they were thinking.. Just like Dj-pon3/Vinyl brushable, its eyes were wrong also there were some plushies, both of which i've only seen on youtube.

But for the money, the toys are ok, also if you really want to get high quality stuff, you have to go for the funko vinyl figures. You can't really expect the toys being to high quality, since they are also trying to sell it too younger kids, even though we could easily afford buying better quality and therefore more expensive toys.  But still for the price their good. It actually surprises me, that hasbro hasn't started a brand new line of mlp toys for the older crowd.. It could be statues, like the funko toys.. Just more of them, like Discord statue and just loads of characters.. I would definately buy them, although i think funko is doing just that.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Hello!

Personally, i'm not fond of Hasbro. Their toys are ugly, still don't know why people buy them... Twilicorn is just plain bleargh, and it has mostly been their fault for it...

Really, i lack words for them...

• Brohoof 1

Chill out with the MLP revamps and Spin-offs
Bronies aren't going anywhere. All you guys have to do is keep the show on the air and let the writers of the show do their thing and sell your toys. Do those things and bronies will be happy and not causing internet shit storms for a long time to come.

• Brohoof 3

I would like to know more about Equestria Girls. I would like to know about voice actors, what the episodes will be like, will it be good for the brony (men) to watch it, and what other characters will appear?

That's all. I agree with yourmomsponies. Every pony settle down I think everything will be fine. This community and show is gonna last a very long time. :)

1. Twilicorn. Please change her back. There are lots of great ways to do it, and you would still be able to make cool Twilicorn toys.

2. More baby Applejack. Please. Just do it. You know you want to... What would Celestia do? :blush:

(edited)

Q: If copyright was the issue with letting Mane6 finish their non-profit fan-made game, why didn't you attempt to make a negotiation with them concerning permission rights?

Q: What do you honestly think of the brony fandom of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and do you support them? If not then why?

Comment: Keep up the great work with your shows and various business partners that you have accumulated over the years. Also, you might want to work on your 4th generation toys and figurines for the MLP series. They look a bit cheap and could use some work. Other then that, thanks to you and Lauren for such an amazing series!

Final Q: Why are you having any videos related to MLP in any way taken down on YouTube when bronies will probably purchase the seasons via 3rd party for themselves or their children anyway? Tip; It's starting to make you look unsupportive and a bit greedy. Even if you are a known company in the business world you really should consider the fans and consumers and how much revenue you could invest in order to maintain the longevity of your franchise and as always make more money in the long run but hey what do I know? :D

Edited by APonyToRemember

This won't be popular here, but what the heck...

Hasbro, thank you for allowing Twilight to Ascend. I think it's a logical step forward in her studies of the magic of Friendship. Please don't listen to the frantic change fearing Bronies condemning season four without even seeing a single second of it. Changing her back again would be cheap and lazy writing. It would be like ending a book with the words...

"And then she woke up and realized it was all just a dream."

It would fall flat, and cheapen the whole show.

(edited)

I want a good MLP console game; maybe something like an E10-rated Elder Scrolls or Saints Row-like open-world experience with elements from the comic.

After what they did to Fighting is Magic, they should have at least seen the potential market for the game. Geez, it had a lot of followers. Hasbro really should invest in a video game of MLP somewhere along the line of an RPG. The MLP:FIM universe is pratically built for it.

Thanks of course to the wonderful writers, artists, and Lauren Faust for bringing it together. As the hub slogan states, "It can happen!" Make it happen, Hasbro!! I got $59.99 to $99.99 dollars for you.

I'm dead serious I'd pay 100 dollars for a pony game. XD

Edited by Pinkie Pie 3 U